Wrestling Forum banner

WWE dropped the ball on Vladimir Kozlov.

9614 63
He was getting a very, very good push back in 2008. He even won a match (clean, by the way) over the Undertaker and had an impressive undefeated streak going. The guy didn't need much charisma because he was supposed to be, at least from what I can tell, like Ivan Drago from Rocky IV. A machine that's programmed to destroy..that sorta stuff for his gimmick. And it all worked until the booking completely messed everything up. They booked him against Shawn Michaels to see who would face the Undertaker at 'Mania. At the time of the match, Kozlov was undefeated but once Shawn went over him, he's been a joke ever since. I mean, this guy was, and still is, championship material. If the booking was completely fucked up, he should have already held a major title by now. I remember the days when he came out to no music or entrance video. That was awesome. It's a shame that WWE has tarnished his career forever.

I'm sure I'm the only one who feels this way, but what do you guys think?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Banned
3,693 Posts
WWE has a rich history of "dropping the ball", that is why I was against Del Rio winning the Rumble after being in the WWE for a short time. One minute a superstar may seem like they're going to get a great push, and then for one reason or another they're thrown in the jobber category/tag team. Here's a list of superstars that I've compiled over the years who have fell victim:

1. Heindenrich
2. Snitsky
3. Christian
4. Rene Dupree
5. Rob Conway
6. Mark Jindrak
7. Kenzo Suzuki
8. Khali
9. Mr. Kennedy
10.MVP
11.Orlando Jordan
12.Maven
13.Dibiase
14.Stuttering Matt Morgan
15.Vladamir
16.Goldust (when he returned in 2002, then two other times he returned after)
17.Regal
18. Val Venis (could've made it to the top)
19. Most of the spirit squad
20.Test
21.Umaga

Now after 10 years of talent that have come in and out of the WWE, who are the only ones currently in the WWE that have turned out to be big stars? Orton and Cena. That's why they're shoving guys like Del Rio, Ziggler and Sheamus down our throats because Michaels is gone, Batista is gone, Triple H and Taker are going to continue getting injured frequently. Still no Jericho yet.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.