Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,123 Posts
He needs a repackaging. His current gimmick is so "cold war monolithic Rocky IV invincible russian".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Yl_hLsOQJM

If he dies... He dies ...

In accordance to this gimmick he has to act as a cyborg and to be unable to speak proper english (to even speak in reality). That's doesn't help him to be attractive and interesting. He is also very good in *****. I met him after a match in my country and he can speak english without any accent and with a large vocabulary. Yes he totaly broke gimmick without noticing during our conversation.

My opinion :

He needs to be repackaged as a bodyguard or an enforcer. A good gimmick could be enforcer for Santino. He has to be able to speak and to try to get attachement from fans. His move set can use far more grappling and ***** moves.

· Registered
1,123 Posts
Easier and probably better to break and slowly change his monolithic gimmick, get rid of Santino. Santino makes Kozlov unable to be taken seriously as a powerhouse

Alex Koslov and Vladimir Kozlov as a single tag team (but please no soviet).

- Alex Koslov (mouth and high fly)
- Vladimir Kozlov (powerhouse and floor moves with more grappling)

Such diverse tag teams are often great, a big grappling powerhouse and a high fly technical guy. I already found the titantron.

Kayfabe hurt Kozlov (because of Santino) and immediately send him to secretly train with Koslov in FCW (2 months without public matches together). Later bring them back as heels to take revenge and destroy Santino. It will easily establish them as heel and make many people angry against them.

Success and celebrate with Vodka

Aksana as their manager for the lulz and sexyness :D

· Registered
1,123 Posts
he couldn't talk, he didn't have a good look (imo), and his in ring work was awful. The Survivor Series 08 main event still makes me shudder to think of it...
= blame the gimmick, not the wrestler (why can't you all in this forum, separate a gimmick from a wrestler ? Do you really think that Nick Dinsmore was really retarded ?)

He's actually performing better right now, as the comedy sidekick to Santino Marella.
= totally agree, he needs a partner or a manager.

If he is separated from Santino , he will just need to meet Peter Orlov and Askana (manager) to create a huge tag team and stable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.