Wrestling Forum banner

WWE dropped the ball on Vladimir Kozlov.

9601 63
He was getting a very, very good push back in 2008. He even won a match (clean, by the way) over the Undertaker and had an impressive undefeated streak going. The guy didn't need much charisma because he was supposed to be, at least from what I can tell, like Ivan Drago from Rocky IV. A machine that's programmed to destroy..that sorta stuff for his gimmick. And it all worked until the booking completely messed everything up. They booked him against Shawn Michaels to see who would face the Undertaker at 'Mania. At the time of the match, Kozlov was undefeated but once Shawn went over him, he's been a joke ever since. I mean, this guy was, and still is, championship material. If the booking was completely fucked up, he should have already held a major title by now. I remember the days when he came out to no music or entrance video. That was awesome. It's a shame that WWE has tarnished his career forever.

I'm sure I'm the only one who feels this way, but what do you guys think?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Banned
6,181 Posts
Utter dogshit. Zero charisma with negative workrate, and he pulled off a laughably shitty PPV WWE title match against HHH that I still "need to see to believe."

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.