Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys. with just under a week until the wwe draft. who would you like to see swap shows?

·
Registered
726 Posts
Maybe I missed the announcement, but I don't remember them saying anything about a draft. Plus, with everyone being on both shows their really is no need for a draft anymore.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes they did announce it, last week on raw.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
It's not the draft next week...

Or if it is they've hidden it within this Extreme Raw that's going on next week.

·
Registered
700 Posts
As long as they keep doing the supershow crap, there's really no point in the draft. We've already seen that it doesn't even really matter which show someone is on, they can still go for whichever title. Unless they plan to go back to each brand being exclusive, they may as well do away with the brand split. The only excuse they really have for it these days is for house shows, and they can put whoever the hell they want on those anyway. Well, there is the artificial drama of the title chases, but like I said, even those aren't brand exclusive anymore, so who really cares who's Blue and who's Red.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
They pulled the draft, it's now billed as 'Extreme Raw' which is kinda strange considering the PPV six days later is themed 'Extreme' also, aren't the fans supposed to be paying for extreme?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts