Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always felt like the way the WWE Draft has been going has been backwards. I understand that at one point that there were so many top notch, relevant names, but that was almost a decade ago. Drafting stars back, and forth from the same two shows just doesn't make any sense. It's way to predictable, and pointless. Especially with all the solid talent hanging around in NXT, and FCW.

Look at how other drafts are handled. The stars are fresh talent, and unproven at best. We get all this hype about people we haven't seen at the highest level. As any draft goes, you will have busts, sleepers, and future stars. Why can't this hold the same for the WWE. All the fresh talent gets vignettes to help build up their character in time of the draft. This all could be months ahead of time as well. Build a real strong buzz about it. I don't care to see Orton, or Kofi being bounced back, and forth between two shows that actually just need to keep their stars, and add more.

With the Raw Super Show it makes no sense to have the same old stars going to, and from one show through the WWE Draft. This fresh talent coming in via the WWE Draft will stay on their respective shows either way thus making it seem more legit as talent of that particular roster of Smackdown, or Raw. That way the established stars show up for the Super Show, and the less established stars that were drafted on Raw are the cream of that draft class. Take for example someone like Dean Ambrose who is ready for a main roster spot on a show like Raw.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts