Ted Dibiase
Evan Bourne
Melina
<pre draft show minor pics>
Darren Young
David Hart Smith
Michael Tarver
Goldust
(Top/Pushed Talentss: Orton, Edge, Swagger, Christian ,Mysterio, Barrett, Kingston, Morrison and Rhodes)
****not to mention Evan Bourne, DHS and Dibiase in the rankings as well**** with the Big Slow/Kane as a veteran.
From Smackdown To Raw
The Undertaker - for his last run.
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McNtyre
Lay-Cool
Curt Hawkins (reunited with Ryder)
JTG
Tyler Rekks
(Top/Pushed Talents: Cena, Miz, HHH, Ziggler,R-Truth, Undertaker, Sheamus, McNtyre, Punk, Daniel Bryan, Jericho perhaps)

As you can see this year it is essential that the rosters become freshened up and balanced out. I think the above does so successfully.

Smackdown lost Shelton Benjamin, Matt Hardy, MVP and Kaval all in the same year. Four midcard baby faces. They need help desperately.

Who do you want to be drafted and to where?

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
From Raw To Smackdown
Randy Orton
John Morrison
Ted Dibiase
Evan Bourne
Melina
Darren Young
David Hart Smith
Michael Tarver
Goldust
(Top/Pushed Talentss: Orton, Edge, Swagger, Christian ,Mysterio, Barrett, Kingston, Morrison and Rhodes)
****not to mention Evan Bourne, DHS and Dibiase in the rankings as well**** with the Big Slow/Kane as a veteran.
From Smackdown To Raw
The Undertaker - for his last run.
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McNtyre
Lay-Cool
Curt Hawkins (reunited with Ryder)
JTG
Tyler Rekks
(Top/Pushed Talents: Cena, Miz, HHH, Ziggler,R-Truth, Undertaker, Sheamus, McNtyre, Punk, Daniel Bryan, Jericho perhaps)

As you can see this year it is essential that the rosters become freshened up and balanced out. I think the above does so successfully.

Smackdown lost Shelton Benjamin, Matt Hardy, MVP and Kaval all in the same year. Four midcard baby faces. They need help desperately.

Who do you want to be drafted and to where?
Pretty good draft.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Orton, JoMo, Jericho & Daniel Bryan to Smackdown!
Big Show, McIntyre, Kane, Lay-Cool to RAW

Would even the brands up a bit.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
If DiBiase is going to Smackdown as some are predicting (which would be good for him, a new brand and maybe a face turn would serve him well) is Maryse going with him?

I have a feeling Alberto Del Rio is heading to the Raw brand after Wrestlemania, he seems like he would fit in with Raw's promo heavy style pretty well.

·
Registered
107 Posts
The list is pretty good. I would rather give tarver a push than rhodes. but that's just what i think

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
To Smackdown:

John Morrison
Sheamus
Chris Jericho
Ted Dibiase

To RAW

Alberto Del Rio
Kofi Kingston
Cody Rhodes

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
To Smackdown : People who need some kinda character developement and two people who can actually draw this is my pick.

Daniel Bryan
Tyson Kidd
Mark Henry (Ratings blabla)
Alex Riley
HHH (Smackdown needs some star power)
Sheamus

To Raw : People who are ready to be pushed to the main-event or upper-midcard
Dolph Ziggler
Kofi Kingston
Tyler Reks (Gonna be a brutal heel)
Christian
Big Show (Atleast Super Cena or Super Orton can defeat the big guy)
Wade Barret (Assuming he's on smackdown now)

·
I like me
407 Posts
I know I'm in a huge minority, but i'd like to see them lay off the draft for 2011. I don't think it's needed, especially with how the rosters have had slow burn shake ups all year round (huge influx of NXT talent onto the Raw brand, random trades like Big Zeke going to Smackdown who is yet to debut, Edge having a short pointless stint on Raw before going back to Smackdown again, CM Punk switching to Raw, Del Rio debuting on Smackdown as a major guy, Tyler Reks coming back to the main roster and now Wade Barrett perhaps on Smackdown too.

The only reason I ever see for a draft is if the rosters become stale and everyone has feuded with each other. There are still tons of untapped feuds on both shows, so I wouldn't bother with it. If they DID to it, I would have it a lot later in the year, i'm talking after Summerslam, because I honestly believe both shows have enough to work with until then.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
The draft list i'd like to see:

Raw to Smackdown:

John Cena
Justin Gabriel
Joe Henning (I can never spell his current ring name right so I just use his real one.)
Evan Bourne
Ted Dibiase
Zack Ryder

From Smackdown to Raw:

Dolph Ziggler
Alberto Del Rio
Drew McIntyre
Rey Mysterio

Who I think actually will be drafted:

Raw to Smackdown:
Basically the list that I mentioned excluding Cena, I think he's a Raw guy as long as they keep the seperate brands, and Ryder,I don't think they care enough to draft him. Maybe replace those two with Skip and Slater. I could also see Sheamus getting drafted to Smackdown as well, as I think Smackdown will gain atleast one "main" guy.

From Smackdown to Raw:

Alberto Del Rio
Drew McIntyre
Kofi Kingston
Vicki Guerrero
Michelle McCool
Curt Hawkins

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
To Raw
The Undertaker