Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who do you think will be drafted? I don't think there will be a supplemental draft due to the small Smackdown roster. It's still pretty early, but I'm not sure what will happen with the Smackdown guys, they have a short roster, so who from there will go to RAW?

Here's my picks

RAW
Kofi Kingston
Kane
Drew McIntyre
Cody Rhodes
Dolph Ziggler
Trent Barretta (Unfortunatly, this will be his death)

To Smackdown
John Morrison
Evan Bourne
Justin Gabriel
Ted Dibiase
Heath Slater
Husky Harris
Tyson Kidd (w/ Jackson Andrews)
Yoshi Tatsu

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
I'll see a lot of Nexus going to Smackdown ,probably Slater ,Gabriel and Traver.

Going from Smackdown to Raw -Kofi ,McIntyre ,Swagger ,Del Rio ,Beth Phoenix.

Going from Raw to Smackdown-Members of the Nexus like I said ,Evan Bourne,Di Biase ,Morrison and maybe a big trade like Daniel Bryan or Orton .

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I actually think Orton should go to Smackdown, that way the top two baby faces (Cena & Orton) are on separate show, evening out the star power.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
Way, way too early but I'll play along with just a few picks from each brand for whom it is apparent they should be on the other one in 2011.

From Raw to Smackdown:

Chris Jericho
Sheamus (if only to get a feud with Undertaker for Summerslam 2011 or something, if that's not in the cards, eh...)
Ted DiBiase
Primo
Darren Young
Justin Gabriel
DH Smith

From Smackdown to Raw:

Curt Hawkins
Dolph Ziggler

I'm actually not sure of who else from Smackdown should go to Raw at all. Smackdown needs all the talent it can get in general, whether it's from NXT infusions, Nexus dispersals or trades or acquisitions from Raw, although I curiously question the move of Ezekiel Jackson from Raw to Smackdown.

Curt Hawkins might fare better on a brand with less heel dominance in the midcard, though.

And Ziggler's likely to be turned face soon, so a new brand for him might be a good idea. But Smackdown feels like his home.

Most of the Raw-to-Smackdown guys are either a guy who's just better-suited to being one of the central figures on Smackdown than just another upper midcarder/quasi-main-eventer on Raw (Jericho), someone I'd trade merely to get to a potentially great feud (Sheamus) and in the other cases all people who could use a new, fresh start.

·
Registered
536 Posts
From Raw To Smackdown

Darren Young (if he's still on the roster)
Santino
Evan Bourne
DH Smith
Mark Henry
Sheamus

From Smackdown to Raw

Kane (guarantee)
Chris Masters
Alberto Del Rio
Hornswoggle
Undertaker (slim chance but why not)

·
Banned
864 Posts
RAW

Dolph Ziggler
Big Show
Jack Swagger
Alberto Del Rio

SmackDown!

Daniel Bryan
Randy Orton
John Morrison
Wade Barrett or The Nexus in general

·
WindUp
163 Posts
i think it would be good for daniel bryan to go to smackdown.
o and wouldnt it be great if cena went smackdown too :D

but seriously, can't see john morrison going anywhere no that they built him up on raw.

maybe sheamus to smackdown to dominate there?

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Why would there even be a draft? People are going back and forth for absolutely no reason nor any explanation.

·
Registered
5,512 Posts
If they want smackdown to be the younger brand to have rising stars i think kane will get drafted and then undertaker will follow kane to raw. Nexus goes to smackdown and barrett fueds with edge if he is still champ.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Smackdown to RAW

- Drew McIntyre: The guy needs a fresh start on a new show, put him on RAW and give him a good mid-card push or something. He's lost on Smackdown and the heel mid-card on RAW isn't exactly full, so he would do well there.

...I honestly can't think of anyone Smackdown could spare right now, so I'll leave it at that. The roster doesn't have a lot of depth at all.

RAW to Smackdown

- Chris Jericho: He could be the veteran heel the show needs. The top heels on Smackdown right now are Kane (who will drop off the face of the earth at some point) and Del Rio/Swagger, neither of whcih are established heel main eventers. He always fits better on Smackdown and deserves a more significant role.

- John Morrison: I honestly think he could move over to Smackdown and slot right into the main event. He could be the brands next big babyface in my opinion. He's over and is fantastic in ring, something positive for the 'wrestling show'. He just fits better on Smackdown I think.

- CM Punk: I'm heaving a load off RAW because a lot of them aren't needed or would do better on the other brand. CM Punk is no different, he could be a legitimate main eventer on Smackdown and seems much better fitted to it.

- Zach Ryder: Move him over, face or heel and give him a mid-card push...that is all.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I don't want a the brand split to end, guys like Punk, Morrison, Miz, Jericho etc wouldn't even get a look in, and would be incredibly mistreated. I don't want the big main eventers on both shows, it would get boring fast.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Here is my 2011 draft

Smackdown

Randy Orton
Daniel Bryan
Vladimir Kozlov
Ted DiBiase
Maryse
Sheamus

Raw