Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

· Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Miz to Smackdown- The last time Miz was ever on Smackdown was way back in 2009 but that was when he was Tag Team Champions with John Morrison as they would occasionally go there, but they weren't full-fledged members of Smackdown, but in 2011 I can see that all changing with Miz getting drafted to Smackdown. The Miz on Smackdown he has a better chance of being a main eventer, the face of Smackdown, and a dream feud that I want to see is The Miz vs. The Undertaker, and Miz I would want to see what he looks like wearing the World Heavyweight Championship.

Alberto Del Rio to RAW- If he comes to RAW, and especially since the WWE is high on this man, I can see him getting pushed heavily too especially if he is on RAW and Del Rio can have dream feuds with Cena, Orton, HHH, etc. and Del Rio can become WWE Champion, a top heel for another top heel, Miz to SD and Alberto to RAW.

Kane to RAW- Kane is going to get drafted right back to RAW in 2011, his last time being a part of the RAW roster was 2009, so 2 years he hasn't been back on RAW, so I see him getting drafted here, and who knows maybe they will give Kane the title again, have him become WWE Champion for the 2nd time in his career since he last won that title in 1998.

Sheamus to Smackdown- This needs to happen especially now that Sheamus is now getting buried on RAW being lost in the shuffle, and if he is on Friday nights, The Celtic Warrior will once again become a champion, this time becoming the World Heavyweight Champion, and he can be a better main eventer on Smackdown

· Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can honestly see Orton going to Smackdown, even though he is one of the top faces of the WWE, the entire company, and for him to go to Smackdown he can become World Heavyweight Champion, the last time Orton held that title, he was a member of Evolution

· Registered
1,254 Posts
Orton to Smackdown.
Daniel Bryan to Smackdown.
R-Truth to Smackdown.
Chris Masters from Superstars to Smackdown.
Drew McIntyre to Raw.
Big Show to Raw.
Kofi to Raw.
ADR to Raw.
Lol-ed at that..
Btw..
- John Morrison to SD! as SD! uses the young talents better than RAW..
- D.Bryan to SD! (same reason as JoMo)
- CM Punk to SD! He suits to be on SD! more.. But since now Wade's on SD! I find no reason for Punk to be drafted to SD!..
- Evan Bourne to SD! (When he returns. Probably can go for the IC championship.)
- Big Show to RAW (Same as Kane. Both of them are of 'jobber' or 'squasher-who-squashes-jobbers-in-matches'. They can let the young talents take out Big Show one on one and push the bright young stars.)
- Jack Swagger to RAW. (SD! have nothing for him now. Swagger can go for the US championship on Raw probably?)
- JTG to RAW (Jobber To Go)
- Chavo to RAW (He's one good wrestler but WWE makes him a jobber and I dunno why. Let Chavo at least go for US Championship man.)
- Agree to you (TS) on Kane to RAW as Kane is now a jobber status no matter which brand he is at. I know he said in an interview before that he wants to give the young talents a chance to shine. And since Raw doesn't uses the talents properly, they can use Kane to push the younger talents..

My personal thoughts.. Hope you guys won't think it's a WOT..

EDIT: Btw. When's the Draft?

· Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jack Swagger to RAW, yes I agree with this pick, because ever since Swagger has gone to Smackdown they have buried him. The man is a former ECW Champion, former World Heavyweight Champion, former Money In The Bank Ladder Match winner, he deserves much better than this, and if he is on RAW, they can build him up to be a main eventer on RAW, a change of scenery is needed for Swagger. Swagger just reminds me so much of a younger Kurt Angle mixed in with like Brock Lesnar, a big guy who is a technical wrestler submission-style

· Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
R-Truth is better suited on Smackdown, on RAW he has done nothing but except win the WWE United States Championship and his reign wasn't even long, on Smackdown R-Truth has a better chance of being a main eventer on that brand than he does on RAW, and Truth he can have better feuds, better build-up

· Registered
868 Posts
Hornswoggle to Retirement

:)

· Registered
1,254 Posts

· Registered
5,163 Posts
Ted DiBiase and Maryse to Smackdown - Hopefully Ted DiBiase and Maryse will get drafted to Smackdown and work as babyfaces there.

Jack Swagger to Raw - I can see Jack Swagger gets moved to Raw and feuds with Daniel Bryan for US title afterwards.

Randy Orton to Smackdown - As for the big name, i believe Randy Orton will move to Smackdown, and John Morrison will get elevated to the Raw main event, they need to keep Orton and Cena away from each other for awhile so when these two meet again it will be something that the fans will be dying to see.

· Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Orton on Smackdown he can feud with Edge, Undertaker, Christian, Big Show, Mysterio, etc. and Orton on Smackdown he can carry that show and make it his show, and Orton can be the face of Smackdown becoming World Heavyweight Champion and I want to see Orton feud with Taker once again, but this time Orton is more evolved, and so has Taker, will make it interesting

· Masonic!
1,585 Posts
Daniel Bryan to Smackdown

Edge to Raw

Randy Orton to Smackdown

Rey Mysterio to Raw

Del Rio to Raw

Mark Henry to Smackdown

Stuff like that.

· WF's Real Bad Guy
2,130 Posts
To RAW:
Big Show
Alberto Del Rio
Cody Rhodes
Drew McIntyre
Jack Swagger
Tyler Reks
Lay-Cool
JTG
Matt Striker

To Smackdown:
Randy Orton
Sheamus
Ted DiBiase
Melina
Evan Bourne
R-Truth
Bella Twins
The Great Khali
Scott Stanford

I think Sheamus and Orton could be used on SD! to make the show seem more important. Del Rio, Rhodes, and Lay-cool all looked way to good to be on SD! this past year. Pretty much every one else just needs a change of scenery or a place where they can develop their characters.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.