Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since my last thread didn't really take off i decided to scrap that idea and try something else.
WWE RAW Champs:
hhh(world)
Randy Orton(i.c)
Flair And Batista(tag)
Tajiri(light heavyweight)
Mick Foley(hardcore)
Stacy(womens)

WWE SMACKDOWN CHAMPS:
Undertaker(wwe)
RVD(U.S)
Reformed A.P.A(Tag)
Booker T(european)
Rey Mysterio(cruiserweight)
Torrie wilson(Smackdown Womens)

RAW:
Pyro Starts Off Raw As Usual.
Stephanies music plays as she comes out to the ring.
STEPH:i guess you're all wondering why i'm out here, well i'm out here to tell all of you that a new general manager will be named later tonight.
Steph makes her way to the back.

First Match:
Battle Royal for number one contendership of the i.c title
Entrants:
Jericho
christian
edge
rhyno
hurricane
tajiri
rosey
orton(if he wins there is no number one contender)
a-train
garrison cade
batista
flair
benoit
robert conway
sylvain grenier
shelton benjamin
steven richards
shawn michaels
matt hardy
tyson tomko

Ending:It was down to just four men randy orton,edge,flair and batista
as expected edge got triple teamed by evolution and it looked like it was going to be all over for edge when randy orton dropkicked him over the top rope but he skinned the cat and attacked orton from behind however batista made the save but flair got pulled out by jericho who got hit with a steel chair by flair earlier on in the match.
so it was down to edge,batista and orton and as orton had edge held up for batista to hit with a running clothesline edge moved and orton got eliminated by the clothesline as went to sneak up on batista orton gave the heads up to batista about edge and he moved as orton low bridged edge so batista won the match.
Winner: batista

Second match:
Hardcore Title:
Mick Foley vs William regal

Ending: a good match with mick foley getting the win after throwing regal off the stage and through a table
Winner:Foley

Match three:
light heavy weight title match
Tajiri vs mystery opponent

Ending: the opponent turns out to be the returning xpac who makes short work of tajiri
winner:xpac new champ

Main event:
Triple threat for the world title number one contender spot
rock vs austin vs kane

Ending: hhh came out and hit all three with a chair and then evoution came out and they started beating on kane,austin and rock
Winner: No decision

Steph Comes Out to announce that the new g.m is Stephanie McMahon and says that next week it willbe a no disqualification no countout four corners match for the world heavyweight championship.
END OF SHOW
If You Like My Show please add to my rep.

·
Registered
495 Posts
i liked it but if you could just make it a bit longer because every single match you only did the ending so yah 6/10

·
Banned
455 Posts
OK, LISTEN

CHECK OUT MY SHOW CALLED WWE:THE THRILL IN BE THE BOOKER.

I GOT GREAT FEEDBACK, BUT IF YOU COPY ONE THING FROM IT..............JUST GIVE ME CREDIT..

IT HAS BOLD, ITALICS, AND COMMENTARY

5/10

·
Chopped Liver
5,553 Posts
5/10. Has some innovative stuff, different from the rest, but the show itself wasnt great. It does though have potential. Dont give up now. Keep trying at it.

You need to add promos, and try to develop things more.

·
Banned
887 Posts
4.5/10 - As Wolfy said, it's got potential. You need to add promos, backstage segments & commentary. Also you should try to incorperate some bold & italics and maybe even some color into your show. It improves the overall look of the show. It did with my show (Thanks Grendrill:D)! Don't give up though, my show sucked at first, but I got better - everyone does!

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
Seems way to rushed and as everyone else said needs bold,color, and italics. Plus promos and longer matches would help. Dont give up though. 4.5/10

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK Then I'll Give It A Go
WWE RAW Champs:
hhh(world)
Randy Orton(i.c)
Flair And Batista(tag)
xpac(light heavyweight)
Mick Foley(hardcore)
Stacy(womens)

WWE SMACKDOWN CHAMPS:
Undertaker(wwe)
RVD(U.S)
Reformed A.P.A(Tag)
Booker T(european)
Rey Mysterio(cruiserweight)
Torrie wilson(Smackdown Womens)

Smackdown:
Pyro starts off smackdown and out comes vince to a chorus of boos
Vince: well well well you may not like me but i'm the man single handedly responsible for the wwe so you have to respect me and tonight i have some announcements to make first off concerning the number one contenders match for the wwe title it will be a match between john cena and booker t and the winner of that match will face the undertaker in the first ever hell in a cell ladder match at summerslam.
The objective will be to bruitalise your opponent until he cant even make it out of the cell you then have to some how get the ladder ontop of the cell and grab the title and the match ends when the man with the belt whoever it may be puts both of his feet on the ground.
The other match i'm going to add at summerslam is The ApA VS The dudleyz for the tag titles in a cage match.
The other reason i am here is to name a new g.m of smackdown and that g.m is........... Shane McMahon!

Shane comes out and thanks his dad.
Shane: That takes care of the pay per view but now back to tonight i am going to make a match to add to the card tonight and it is...
The U.S title: RVD(c) VS Kenzo suzuki

Match One:
Womens Title
Dawn Marie Vs Torrie (c)
Beginning:Torrie comes out to a standing ovaition and the crowd is pretty torn over Dawn marie.

Middle:It was a catfight from start to finish dawn knocked down the ref with a kick accidentally of course but went for the belt after she knocked down torrie.

Ending: As dawn went for the shot with the belt sable came in and stopped her and hit dawn with a sable bomb torrie covered dawn and got the win.

Winner: torrie

Aftermath: torrie and sable were celebrating in the ring when out of nowhere sable plants a kiss on torrie and as torrie pulls away sable realises what just happened and ran out of the ring embarrassed as torrie was left shocked in the ring.

Backstage: Angle is seen talking to shane when sable runs past with her stuff crying whilst running to her car.

Match Two:
U.S Title:
RVD(c) VS KENZO SUZUKI

Beginning: Kenzo comes out being carried as normal to a chorus of boos,then rvd comes outand gets cheered.

Middle:Good,Quick,Fast paced match with van dam getting kenzo down in position for the 5 star when hiroko throws powder into van dam's eyes when the ref's back was turned.

End:as kezo got up he never realised what hiroko did he capitalised and got the pin.

Winner: Kenzo suzuki (new champ)

Aftermath:kenzo gets angry with hiroko and starts yelling at her but gets attacked by van dam and hit with the 5 star.

Match three:
no 1. contenders match:
Cena VS Booker T

Middle: Cena looked very good and looked like he was going to win when he had book on his shoulders but he knocked out the ref with booker t's legs.

End: Booker T then grabbed cena's chain,hit him with it woke up the ref and got the three count.

Winner: Booker T

Match 4:
Cruiserweight title triple threat match:
Main Event:
Jamie noble VS Rey Mysterio VS Spike Dudley
Middle:Noble hit Spike with a chair which knocked him out.

End:Noble went to hit Rey with a chair but rey dropkicked it back into nobles face and hit him with the 619 to get the win.

Winner:Rey Mysterio

END OF SHOW.

P.S I Am Looking For Someone To take Over Writing Smackdown Shows and someone to write pay per views.
Also Please Add To My Rep If You Think That this show was any better.

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
First I'll rate your champions. The Raw champions look good except for Mick Foley (should be higher up in my opinion) and Stacy Kiebler (who shouldn't be Women's champion). As for Smackdown, I don't like: Booker T (should be higher up in my opinion) and Torrie Wilson (who shouldn't be Women's champion).

Raw
The matches were good ideas but there needed to be more matches, backstage interviews and segments/promos. Also Tajiri was involved in two matches, which I wouldn't have done. You might also want to try bold, intalics and underlining.

Smackdown
Not sure about the Sable/Torrie segment after the Dawn/Torrie match. Also don't put Beginning, middle etc during the match, just put it as one paragraph as it makes it look better. Also try spacing things out when people are talking. Why would Kenzo get angry with Hiroko for helping him? Also I don't think the Cruiserweight match should have been the main event, especially when there was the US Title match and the Cena/Booker match. Again I think more matches, promos/segments and interviews were needed.

Your Smackdown was better than Raw, but it can still be improved in my opinion.

A-Dust

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok Thanks for the tips a-dust
P.S Can Someone Please Offer To Take Over Writing Smackown And Someone Else Please Write The Pay Per Views After Every Four Raws And Smackdowns

·
Banned
887 Posts
5.7/10 - As A-Dust said, bold & italics (it improves the overall look of the show). Also you need more than one backstage segment & you need some commentary. The show could also use some (I can't believe I'm saying this) commercial breaks. Your SMACKDOWN!, was definetly better then your RAW, but it still needs improvement.

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Like I tell everyone, it's hard to start off and it's harder to get better, but once you get past those two bumps it's a fairly easy road.

Like the others have said, you need to incorporate italics and bold, not so much colour but some people like to colour thier shows. I've helped a lot of newbies out, alot have come in the past couple of months and I think they could all say I helped at them at one stage or another.

To see what I mean about using italics and bold in your show, check out WWE: Rise of Glory for probably the best use of bold and italics and for the color you should most probably check out orton17's New WWE (RAW and Smackdown) SummerSlam for some good colour use for RAW and Smackdown! matches.

I hope I helped you out along with the numerous other's I have done it for.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts