·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
13,041 Posts
Re: WWE Doing Concussion Angle With Hunter

Why couldn't this be to sell a Busaiku Knee from Bryan? HHH's ego doesn't allow him to sell for somebody not his size? I'd bet Bryan could take HHH in a real life fight.

·
Suzuki-gun
10,402 Posts

I think I'll apply for a job to be on the WWE Creative Team, imagine all the things that I could learn from these GOAT writers....

·
Registered
867 Posts

Already posted in RAW thread. I don't think this is an angle, its just to put over Show after that strong ending to RAW.

Even if this is, remember HHH is a heel now. The last time he was face, that was bad but now HHH is a lying scumbag, this could lead to interesting storyline progression.

Why couldn't this be to sell a Busaiku Knee from Bryan? HHH's ego doesn't allow him to sell for somebody not his size? I'd bet Bryan could take HHH in a real life fight.
Bryan knees and knockouts HHH out, Okay and then do fucking what with the main angle? The whole corporation story arc ends with it. Why can't you fucking people wait for shit to develop? Christ. Big show is merely a filler in this, HHH vs Bryan is still to come. wait for it. smdh

1 - 5 of 5 Posts