Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,533 Posts
Dont care why WWE did it, all that matters is it would mean the absolute world to that kid. Amazingly cool thing to do as far as I'm concerned.

·
Registered
7,508 Posts
It's not a classy move; it's a disgusting exploitation of a kid's illness for WWE's own benefit.

This is not an organic reveal, this is someone at WWE monitoring the mother's social media, knowing that she would write a flowery post about the boy getting the action figure. After she posts it, WWE's public relations folks step in to milk the mother's post to make the company look good on social media and pretend to be a good corporate citizen.

WWE does more to pat itself on the back than any other company in the world. WWE will exploit anything if it will give the illusion that they actually give a shit about anyone or anything other than WWE.

Countless companies do far more incredible community outreach compared to WWE, however those companies do not exploit it endlessly like WWE does. It's not really a good deed if the reason you are doing it is to benefit your company and you can feel smug talking about how great you are.
You're just jelly you don't have your own action figure bro.

·
Registered
12,426 Posts
All they could give him is the United States championship?

Typical Haitch and Stephanie :bunk
"Just look at you. Pale complexion, droopy eyes, constantly coughing...you'll never be a champion with THAT look. Hit the weights and get a tan, kid. You look like a walking corpse." :vince3

"Oh wait, he's actually dying?"

"Give him the US belt, that title means shit. I don't care if he's got cancer, Roman HAS to look strong." :vince

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
Excuse me Mr Potty Mouth I've already said I'm happy for the kid. However the company shows what a soulless piece of garbage it is by the way they whore out everything they do solely to try to make themselves look good.
As does every single company in the world. That's literally what the PR person for any company does. If you're going to go after WWE I expect to see proof of you going after every other fortune 500 company or you're a hypocrite with a grudge.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.