Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· Premium Member
3,006 Posts
My favorite tag team in NXT history, Authors of Pain coming back makes me happy. I would love to see them destroy Gargano again. 😂
Do they speak English? I only remember them being Seth Rollins bitches. I can’t think of anyone who has had more minions than Seth in a decade span.

Off my head AOP, JJ Security, Kane, Big Show, Murphy. I wouldn’t be surprised if there were others that I’ve forgotten but he was also the best in The Shield with hindsight.

· Registered
2,097 Posts
They weren’t half bad. Big powerhouses, came off as believably intimidating. Problem is, when we all know the company legit fired them like sacks of shit, then people start thinking “well, guess they weren’t that good or promising if they were let go..”

· Registered
3,448 Posts
Yes please! Always loved them and thought they got a raw deal. Just re-watched the 2020 rumble when the came to the ring with Seth and Buddy Murphy and just decimated everyone. Great stable.

Plus I'm all in for a hoss triple threat, viking Raiders vs AOP vs Indus Sher, fuck it, throw the creeds in too.

· Registered
Member of Chelsea WFireflies/WFyatt Family/whatever. In Chelsea we trust.
1,736 Posts
Authors of pain are just Skull and 8 Ball(Jacob and Eli Blue) or the Bashams old identical twins gimmick.

The only good thing about them was Paul Ellering as their manager and coming out dressed like Chromeskull from the horror film of the same name. I’d have kept them in the masks and swat gear as Seth’s enforcers in a new Shield type stable at least they looked different to everyone else dressed like that.

He’s a photo of the serial killer Chromeskull

1 - 20 of 39 Posts