Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
They actually showed them in a segment that involved some speaking! and it was good because if they continue to do so and those two teams feud. At least it'll be something different than countless matches with no storyline or segments

And not only that but they handled themselves well in that short amount of time. Jey had me rolling when he was making fun of Darren Young's hair

Seriously though could it be the return of WWE actually giving tag teams a reason to feud? it was a short little segment but more than mid card tag teams have got in a while

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
The segment wasn't all that great. Mostly stalling and jokes but at least they used a segment to set up a tag team match with ACTUAL tag teams.

The Usos are great. They just need a direction. As for Young and Titus, I may heavily dislike them but I would be lying if I said they aren't the most entertaining tag team going right now. MILLIONS O' DOLLARS!

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
I've liked the Usos since their debut. They perform great together and can lead WWE to reviving their tag division. These guys need to be on RAW and feud with Kofi/Truth for the tag titles.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The segment wasn't all that great. Mostly stalling and jokes but at least they used a segment to set up a tag team match with ACTUAL tag teams.

The Usos are great. They just need a direction. As for Young and Titus, I may heavily dislike them but I would be lying if I said they aren't the most entertaining tag team going right now. MILLIONS O' DOLLARS!
Yeah it wasn't perfect or anything, but it could've been a small start. The more practice the Usos's get on the mic and in promos can only move them up because I can only recall about 2 times they had segments

I like both teams and like you said was happy to see they actually set the match up a little. I think The usos's could really use a manager maybe Rikishi for awhile or even Booker like he's hinted around about

·
Post'n Errry Now and Then
1,709 Posts

On NXT when one of them forgot who it was was trying to ask Tamina out. "I got reservations at McDonalds".

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
I marked for the fact we got a segment. I was just thinking, man, another thrown together match, great, and then BAM! we have action, 'earlier in the day'....YES! earlier in the day, these guys have lives outside of the ring. YAY!

Seriously though, how hard is it to put together little pieces of interaction like that to link things and people to one another. It might not be much but it's better than nothing, these lower card guys need every opportunity, however small, to get themselves over. Seems like Titus/Young will and are getting chances, rightfullly so, it's nice to see it from The Uso's as well.

·
Registered
600 Posts
You see was it that hard for the creative team to give lower card superstars and tag teams actual meaning to there matches. And I am lovin mr. know days of D.Young and Titus o Neil

Millions of Dollars

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Young and Tight are awesome. Always liked the Usos. I really hope this marks the beginning of them putting more emphasis on the tag team division.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
It was a funny segment, and I can only hope the tag division will start getting more focus. Between these two teams, Kofi/Truth, Ziggler/Swagger, and the Colons, the Tag Division could actually be pretty good right now.

Also, Young/O'Neal need to talk every week. They're great.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I laughed at the Boom Mic dig, that was funny - but whyyy did they change Young and Oneal's music????
Exactly I was listening to their theme today and then watched the match and it wasn't the same one I was pissed

Anyway i love the usos they have really good chemistry and I think a feud with these two teams could be pretty solid !

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
WWE still hasn't done anything right with tag teams. Pushing Titus and Young as their prime tag team in the WWE (though they're mostly just comedic) is stupid. Also giving the titles to a random teaming of two mid-card guys with nothing to do = not good booking.

The tag teams division looks better than it did last year but they still suck.

·
Registered
128 Posts
The Usos aren't worth a shit. Do they still do that stupid-ass entrance where the guy on the right does all the words, while the tubby dickhead on the left just fucks it all up wagging his tongue like a retard, while the crowd just kind of stares at them? Like RKO, they'd be washing windows if they hadn't slithered out of the ballbag of a prior WWE guy.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Enjoy it while it lasted. I doubt we'll see any kind of a push for the Usos. I'd way rather be watching them than O'Neill and Young.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts