Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Character...Look....Heel/Face turn...Storyline???

Here is a quick one from me:

John Morrison
From...
To...

Now for me I dont enjoy Morrisons current face position like I did when he was a heel, I feel he is weakening very fast as a long term prospect. He has the look that women can love and men just love to hate - he has mic skills that was shown on the dirt sheets(he just needs to be comfortable)! I would make him go the full hog, robe tease and pose downs, headlocks looking into the camera and puckering up! (I would even go for the custom tights for the big PPV's) It would build some real heat and let him float while he finds his feet to push for a solid IC run!!!

Who would you revamp??? and HOW?? (nothing right or wrong here)

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Don't think Morrison will ever touch Rudes' level, i'm a fan of Morrison, but Rude oozed charisma like there was no tomorrow (unlike Jomo).

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
It's pictures like these that spew the "wrestling is for gay" crap :(

·
also known as a BUSTER
12,018 Posts
Morrison's nothing like Rick Rude. If anything he needs to be patterned after HBK. Regardless, he's a career midcarder anyway. His peak came and went back in 2006.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There was no right or wrong - for me I think Jomo has the abilty to pull it off and get some real heat!!!

And as far as moveset goes I think "300 spins of pain that I cant hit" and most of Morrisons other moveset need to be scrapped!

Lets see your new developments???

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Who would you change and how?

·
Registered
7,523 Posts
JoMo aint no Rick Rude. They nail it in the coffin that JoMo is like a young HBK and if they wanna make him like HBK than hes gonna be early 90s HBK who was cocky and arrogant. Rude was a great promo and had great charisma Morrision dont have either of them

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
The OPs point was that they should actually look at 'the look' of the guy in the company and possibly turn him heel/face based on that. In this way he does have a point. Obviously Morrison ISN'T Rick Rude, he does however look a little like him, especially physique wise. As the OP says, having a look like Morrison does should = a great heel. It's obvious Morrison is FAR more comfortable as a heel, he talks better, he acts better, he has a character, and having a character makes him more comfortable when doing everything he needs to do.

Morrison's look is a FANTASTIC heel look. The women would love him, and in turn the men would hate him. He could hype up how good looking he is, how he's got great abs etc and it would work perfectly with his look. The thing is, you look at Morrison and you don't think...'face', he's a good looking guys and a heel who knows that would work for him. People say his move set makes him a face, but he could easily alter that and mock the crowd after pulling out a jaw dropping move making the crowd give him heat, rather than cheer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts