Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I decided with to go with a fresh start due to the merge.

All the rosters are as they are now except Rene Dupree who is on Smackdown instead of Raw

Raw Preview
The first Raw of WWE : Destiny Awaits is this Monday! Vince McMahon has promised that he is going to announce a new General Manager for Raw after Eric Bishoff being fired by Vince himself 2 weeks ago on Raw. Vince has also confirmed that the new GM has informed Vince that he has chosen the man who will take on WWE Champion John Cena at New Years Revolution.

Also this week on Raw Vince McMahon told wwe.com that the new GM has ordered an eight man tournament to decide who will be the number one contender for the WWE Championship at Royal Rumble. The final will take place at NYR while the first round will take place this Monday. The matches are confirmed as :

Chris Masters vs. Kurt Angle
Shelton Benjamin vs. Ric Flair
Edge vs. Chavo Guerrero
HBK vs. Carlito

What else will go down on this edition of Raw? Tune in tomorrow as that is when Raw will be posted!

·
Banned
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
New Years Revolution Shock Announcement!

Earlier today in a shocking turn of events Smackdown General Manager Teddy Long told wwe.com that at Raw Presents : New Years Revolution The World Heavyweight Title will be defended as Batista will defend his belt against The Big Red Machine Kane!

The match came about during a meeting between the un-named new Raw GM and Shane McMahon. Where it was agreed that Smackdown will allow their Main Belt defended at Raw's NYR this to improve the ratings of the show if Raw allowed Kane to leave Raw for Smackdown if Kane some how manages to defeat Batista. Remember Kane already has a pinfall over Batista during the Batista/Rey vs. Kane/Big Show match at Armageddon.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Good announcemnt. I like Kane. I hope that he wins. I will be reading RAW. Looking forward to it!

WWE: Annihilation.....First and Second RAW shows are up. I return reviews

·
Banned
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Update : I have wrote all the matches for Raw and I am currently working on the promos. Expect Raw to be up in between 2-3 hours.

·
Banned
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Raw.
19th December, 2005.
Daytona Beach.

- - - - - - - - - - - **********The Pyro Goes Off!**********- - - - - - - - - -

Joey - Welcome everybody to the first edition of Raw in the WWE : Destiny Awaits Era! Raw this week is live from Ocean Centre in Daytona Beach.

King - Yes welcome everyone tonight is going to be great as is the WWE : Destiny Awaits Era!

NO CHANCE!!!… Vince McMahon makes his way to the ring receiving a huge pop from this hot Daytona Beach crowd!

Joey - Here is the Chairman of the board Vince McMahon!

King - And we all know why he is here!

The referee holds the second rope for Vince to enter the ring.

Vince - As I’m sure many of you know tonight Raw is going to make history! Tonight I’m going to make history! As tonight will be the first night of Raw with a General Manager who isn’t Eric Bishoff.

Crowd Cheers

Vince - So without further ado let me introduce to you the new Raw General Manager!

HERE COMES THE MONEY!

Joey - Oh my Godddd!

King - I can’t believe it!

Joey - Shane McMahon is Raw’s new General Manager!

Shane steps into the ring and climbs to the top turnbuckle and claps the huge pop he is receiving from these Raw fans. Shane then embraces his father with a hug and a handshake.

Vince - Son, Welcome to Raw! The stage is Raw.

Vince head to the back.

Shane - Thanks a lot Dad. Now I know what most of you are thinking. He only got the job because his Dad owns the company. He only got the job because he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. But the reason that I got this job was due to the fact that I know this business inside and out and for the foreseeable future I hope to do what’s best for you the fans and Raw!

The crowd are on their feet applauding.

Shane - And speaking of doing what best for Raw. Let me introduce you to the man who will challenge John Cena for the WWE Championship at New Years Revolution! Ladies and Gentlemen he is ‘The Game’ Triple H!

Time To Play The Game!

Triple H steps into the ring staring at Shane McMahon and Shane shrugs his shoulders.

Triple H - Look Shane I'm greatful to you for choosing me as the number one contender for the WWE Championship but right now it’s time that you get the hell out of my ring!

Triple H points to the back! And Shane does what he is told but doesn’t seem to happy about it.

Triple H - Now that spoiled brat has gone let’s get down to business! Cena don’t tell me that you didn’t see this coming. I’m Triple H. I’m Mr. Raw. So expect that you will have done your homework on me but if not then be prepared for the beating of your life. Cena you have seen what I can do to people hell just ask that washed up has been Ric Flair. So Cena you get ready because it’s time to play the game.

Triple H heads to the back now receiving a lot of heat from this crowd.

Joey - Can you believe it King! Shane McMahon the new Raw General Manager! And not only that but it will be John Cena vs. Triple H for the WWE Championship at New Years Revolution!

King - But Joey that isn’t the only title on the line as Smackdown’s Batista will defend the World Heavyweight Title at New Years Revolution against Raw’s own Kane!

Joey - But how long will Kane be Raw’s own? As if Kane somehow manages to pull of the victory then he will be known as Smackdown’s own!

A video is then played showing how Kane pinned Batista to pick up the win for Raw in the big Raw vs. Smackdown match at Armageddon.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Raw is back from the commercial and Joey Styles is explaining how Shane McMahon is going to discover the number one contender for the WWE Championship at Royal Rumble 2006.

Joey - Coming up next is the first match of tournament that Shane McMahon is hosting right here on Raw. It will work like this. Their will be 8 superstars handpicked by Shane competing in 4 blockbuster matches right here tonight. The winners of those matches will go into a Fatal Four Way Elimination Match next week on Raw and the after the first two competitors have been eliminated the remaining two will be then go onto face each other at New Years Revolution 2006 with the winner facing the WWE Champion at Royal Rumble 2006.

King - I think you enjoyed that huh Joey!

Joey - Maybe a little!

Match 1
HBK vs. Carlito
First Round Match

The match starts with HBK in control. HBK hits Carlito with a number of rights and lefts and Carlito falls to the floor. HBK then picks Carlito up and hit’s a suplex and goes for the cover 1.….2.. Carlito gets a shoulder up. HBK picks Carlito up once more but Carlito counters it into the victory roll 1.….2..HBK shakes out of it. Carlito looks frustrates and brings HBK up to his feet and throws him over the top rope and out of the ring. Carlito then exit’s the ring and goes to Irish whip HBK into the steel steps but HBK reverses it and Carlito goes into the steps. HBK stays down for a few seconds. At this point the referee is counting both men out and is at the count of 8. HBK rolls Carlito back into the ring. HBK is stomping signalling for Sweet Chin Music. When Carlito finally gets up HBK goes for the kick but Carlito drops to the floor and HBK goes leg first into the turnbuckle. Carlito gives HBK rights and lefts against the turnbuckle then goes for the pin 1.….2.. HBK kicks out. Carlito waits for HBK to get up but seems to be taking his time and HBK hit’s the Sweet Chin Music out of nowhere! 1.….2.….3 HBK picks up the victory and he progresses to the next round!

Joey - What a match!

King - Shawn Michaels progressing to the Fatal Four Way next week right here on Raw!

Joey - The inexperience of Carlito showing.

The cameras head into the new Raw General Manager Shane McMahon’s office. Where Shane is behind his desk with Vince sat near him. Both of them are watching the Plasma Screen T.V at the other side of the room.

Vince - Wow that was one hell of a way to start your era of Raw General Manger off!

WWE Champion John Cena enters the room. Cena shakes Shane’s hand and Vince’s.

Vince - Well look what we got here Shane it’s your WWE Champion John Cena!

Cena - Look Vince I am not Shane’s WWE Champion I’m the people’s WWE Champion!

The crowd are heard cheering in the background.

Shane - OK then Cena what business do you have in here?

Cena - Well I was just popped in here to tell you that I am pleased at the booking you gave me as John Cena vs .Triple H will be a great way to kick off 2006! I’m also here because I don’t have a match tonight and I think it’s only right that the WWE Champion main events tonight with it being your first night as Raw General Manager.

Shane - Ok Cena nice to know you’re keen. So tonight in our main event it’s going to be you John Cena vs. Gene Snitsky. You may leave now.

Cena exit’s the room. Vince is nodding is head to Shane.

Vince - Anyway what were we talking about? Oh Yeah! I’ve got to hand it to you Shane this tournament to decide the number one contender for the WWE Championship at Royal Rumble 2006 was one hell of an idea. HBK vs. Carlito was a PPV standard match!

Shane - Yeah it really was one hell of a match wasn’t it I was sure that Carlito was going to get the shock victory and head into the next round. But with that in mind I really want to make my first night as Raw General Manager special. So I have decided that Kane and The Big Show are going to defend the World Tag Team Titles against … an up and rising team The Heartthrobs!

Vince looks surprised.

Vince - The Heartthrobs?

Shane - Yes Dad, The Heartthrobs!

AINT NO STOPPIN ME NOW!!!… Shelton Benjamin makes his way to the ring receiving a big pop from the live crowd.

Joey - Shelton Benjamin the man who maybe the most pure athlete on Raw! I think he would be a great number one contender for the WWE Championship!

WHOOO!!!… Ric Flair makes his way to the ring to a standing ovation.

King - No Joey! This man would make a great number one contender for the WWE Championship!

Joey - I am not going to disagree with you on that King!

Match 2
Shelton Benjamin vs. Ric Flair
First Round Match

The match starts with the two men who took on each other at Backlash 2004 shaking hands. But that is quickly followed by Flair raking Flair to the eye. Flair then hit’s a suplex on Benjamin and goes for the pin 1.….2.. Benjamin kicks out. Flair goes for the Figure Four and locks it in on Benjamin. Benjamin is trying to get to the ropes and does and Flair is forced to break the lock. Flair then continues to work on the leg of Benjamin. But Benjamin rolls Flair up! 1.….2.… Flair shakes then picks Benjamin up and Irish whips him towards the turnbuckle but Benjamin jumps straight to the top rope and hit’s a mid air cross body and goes for the pin 1.….2... Flair just manages to kick out! Benjamin signals for the T-Bone and hits it! 1.….2.….3 Shelton Benjamin beats Ric Flair just like he did at Backlash 2004 and progresses to the next round!

Joey - A very good match between these two!

King - Yeah it was!

Joey - Shelton joins HBK in the Fatal Four Way next week!

Kurt Angle is seen making his way to the ring to compete in his first round match. Angle walks past Edge is shaking is head at Angle.

Angle - You got something to say Edge?

Edge - Do you know what Kurt? Yes I do. What the hell has happened to you man? What happened to Kurt Angle, the most ruthless superstar in WWE history? You lose to that Eminem rip off John Cena in the main event for the WWE Championship at 3 successive PPV’s. Face it Kurt you’ve gotten stale!

Angle - Who in the blue hell are you to talk to me about Championship matches? Remind me Edge when was the last time you won the WWE Championship? When was the last time you were even in a WWE Championship match?

Kurt Angle walks off with a huge smile on his face. While Edge is panting heavily and pulling his hair out.

Joey - Strong words their by both Edge and Kurt Angle!

YOU SUCK!!!… Kurt Angle makes his way to the ring receiving a lot of cheers from the crowd!

Joey - Kurt Angle seems extremely popular with this crowd!

King - Of course he is! He’s an Olympic Gold Medallist!

MASTERPIECE!!!… Chris Masters makes his way to the ring receiving a lot of heat from the crowd!

King - Chris Masters the future of Raw!

Match 3
Chris Masters vs. Kurt Angle
First Round Match

Masters starts the match by over powering Angle and knocks him to the mat. Masters then gets an arm lock on Angle but Angle manages to give Masters shots to the face to escape. With both men back to their feet Masters goes to closeline Angle but Angle ducks it and hits Masters with a German Suplex and goes for the cover 1.….2... Masters kicks out! Angle is getting is getting serious and the straps come down! Angle locks Masters in the Angle lock. Masters has nowhere to go but somehow shakes out of it and sends Angle straight into the referee! The referee is down and so is Masters but Angle has risen to his feet and turns around BAM! He is hit with a spear by Edge! Masters has placed his hand over Angle and Edge stirs the referee and manages to get him moving and the referee is now counting 1.….2.….3! Chris Masters beats Kurt Angle thanks to Edge! And Masters is in the next round!

Joey - What the hell was that!

King - Chris Masters just beat Kurt Angle! What the hell are you talking about Joey?

Joey - You know what I am talking about Edge just screwing Kurt Angle out of a potential WWE Championship Match! And now the audacity of Edge to taunt Kurt Angle from outside the ring!

Kurt Angle storms into Shane’s office where Vince and Shane are still watching Raw on their Plasma Screen T.V.

Angle - Did you see that? Did you see that Shane?

Shane - Yes I did Kurt.

Angle - And what are you going to do about it?

Shane - I think you should ask the very same question to yourself! Kurt the question is what are you going to do about it?

Kurt Angle is thinking and walks out of Shane’s office with a determined look on his face.

Joey - What do you think Shane means by that?

King - I don’t know Joey!

The Heartthrobs are already in the ring awaiting Kane and Big Show.

Joey - We are getting word from the back that in the following World Tag Team Title match it will now be Kane vs. The Heartthrobs due to the fact that The Big Show is stuck in traffic.

KANE!!!… Kane recieves a good pop from the crowd!

Joey - I have a feeling that although Kane is on his own he will still be able to get the jon done.

Match 4
Kane vs. The Heartthrobs - World Tag Team Titles
World Tag Team Titles Match

With Big Show claiming to be stuck in traffic Kane was forced to go out alone and attempt to defend the World Tag Team Titles against The Heartthrobs. The bell sounds and the match is underway. Both Antonio and Romeo are in the ring and go for a double closeline but Kane ducks and the two bounce of the ropes and go to take down Kane but Kane picks both of them up and hit’s the double chokeslam but Whilst landing Romeo’s arm caught the back of the referee’s head and the referee is down. Kane looks frustrated and tries to wake the referee but no look. Kane turns around and Batista is stood their and hit’s a spine buster on Kane and then shakes the ropes receiving a huge amount of jeers from the crowd. Batista then hit’s the Batista Bomb on Kane! Batista wakes picks both Antonio and Romeo up and places both of their arms over Kane! Batista wakes the referee up and the referee starts to count! 1.….2.….3! The Heartthrobs defeat Kane and become the new World Tag Team Champions thanks to Batista and the absence of Big Show didn’t help either!

Joey - WHAT IN THE HELL!?

King - It's Batista from Smackdown!

Joey - Batista just screwed Kane and Big Show out of the World Tag Team Titles! This will just add feul to the rivalry between Batista and Kane leading up to their World Heavyweight Title match at New Years Revolution!

King - But the big question Joey is where was Big Show

Joey - Stuck in traffic!

King - We'll see!

As Raw comes back on air both Edge and Chavo Guerrero have started their match.

Match 5
Edge vs. Chavo Guerrero
First Round Match

The match starts with Edge going to give Chavo a straight right but Chavo ducking and picking Chavo up for the suplex. Chavo goes for the early cover 1.….2.. Edge manages to get a shoulder up! Chavo is signalling for the 5 star frogsplash! And he climbs to the top rope but Edge was playing possum and jumps straight up and throws Chavo over his head and to the mat. Edge is waiting for Chavo to get up and is signalling for the spear Chavo is up and Edge runs for the spear but Chavo moves out of the way and BAM! Edge turns the referee inside out with the spear! Daivari is making his way to the ring with his referee’s shirt on, Daivari of course Kurt Angle’s special referee. Edge is asking Daivari what he is doing and BAM! Kurt Angle nails Edge with a steel chair! And locks Edge in the Angle lock and Edge taps out and Daivari names Chavo Guerrero the winner! So thanks to Kurt Angle, Edge loses and Chavo Guerrero progresses to the next round!

King - What have Kurt and Daivari just done?

Joey - He just got his revenge on Edge for what he did earlier tonight!

As Raw returns from the commercial Gene Snitsky is waiting upon the arrival of John Cena.

MY TIME IS NOW!!!... John Cena makes his way to the ring recieving a huge pop from the crowd!

Joey - Here is the man that is going to be defending his WWE Championship at New Years Revolution against Triple H!

King - But I doubt that he will be WWE Champion after New Years Revolution!

Joey - We'll have to wait to find out!

Match 6
John Cena vs. Gene Snitsky
Main Event

The match starts with both men trying to prove their strength but Snitsky charges down Cena. Snitsky then starts to stomp a mudhole in Cena then taunt the crowd some of who are cheering Snitsky. Snitsky Irish whips Cena against the ropes but Cena cross bodies Snitsky. Cena then hit’s the knuckle shuffle and signals for the F-U! And hits it on Snitsky! 1.….2.….3! John Cena beats Gene Snitsky inside 6 minutes!

Joey - Another win for the record for John Cena!

King - He got lucky!

Joey - Lucky? WAIT A MINUTE!

Triple H just nailed Cena in the back with a steel chair then pedigrees him onto it! Raw goes off air with John Cena holding up the bloody face of John Cena whilst taunting him with the WWE Championship in hand!

Match Recap

John Cena def. Gene Snitsky
Chavo Guerrero def. Edge
The Heartthrobs def. Kane to win the World Tag Team Titles
Chris Masters def. Kurt Angle
Shelton Benjamin def. Ric Flair
HBK def. Carlito

WWE New Years Revolution 2006 Card Update

World Heavyweight Title
Batista vs. Kane

WWE Championship
John Cena vs. Triple H

·
Ho!
17,616 Posts
Raw Review

Matches/Booking: The matches were kind of short for being full. Acoording to you there were no commercial breaks in between matches and the Cena/Snitsky match wasn't 6 minutes, try one minute and 3 minutes for every other match. 6/10

Promo's: Your promo's were very short. They were a bit exciting though. 7/10

Length: 9 pages is good at 12 point font. 9/10

Spelling/Grammer: You had a few spelling errors and a few grammatical errors. 8/10

Entetainment: It was exciting a little. But to make it even more exctitng is to write more than three minute matches. That wasn't even a full two hours. I'm not even sure if it was an hour show. 6/10

Overall: 72/100. C. Come on man. You wrote a better show during the merge. Well just make the next show's matches Match Endings or full matches that are actually equal to the time you put.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Shane as the GM is a good move, as he will probably be entertaining. HHH as the number 1 contender is okay, but the promo here was a bit short really

HBK wins, as he should do, and I think he could do well in this tournament

Cena/Vince promo was weird, and it didn’t sound at all like Cena. Tag match could be a squash, but don’t put the belts on them?

Good win for Shelton, and his mini push continues. Fatal 4 way should be a good match

Angle/Edge feud coming then, but someone will have to turn face, and it has to be Angle

Edge screws Angle, confirming Angle will be a face. Masters goes through, but he shouldn’t win next week, as he is not ready for the title yet

Batista/Kane title match sure as hell wont be pretty. And neither is the fact you have put the belts on the heartthrobs. Please get them off them soon, as they are an awful tag team.

Chavo is through as well, due to angle and Daivari. Edge/Angle should be a good match, but a hell of a lot of build up has come from tonight

Cena wins the main event, and then attacked by HHH. An okay ending, but a very predictable one. Cena/HHH needs a bit more build up methinks

·
Banned
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Thanks for the reviews guys. I hope you review after Smackdown. Keep them coming though for Raw.

Smackdown Preview

One this weeks Friday Night Smackdown Raw's Big Red Machine Kane will take on the 5 Time WCW Champion and current United States Champion Booker T in single's action. Batista is scheduled to appear on Smackdown maybe he will appear at some point in the main event.

Also like Raw Teddy Long has announced that their will be a tournament to decide Smackdown's number one contender for the World Heavyweight Title. The tournament however will decide the number one contender for Smackdown Presents : No Way Out. Their will be 16 superstars competing over the next 4 weeks for the prize. The Final will take place at Royal Rumble 2006. The first four matches in the first round are as follows ;

Chris Benoit vs. Hardcore Holly
Matt Hardy vs. Kid Kash
Bobby Lashley vs. William Regal
Johnny Nitro vs. The Boogeyman

The other four first round matches will take place next week and they are as follows ;

JBL vs. Paul Burchill
Rey Mysterio vs. Randy Orton
Paul London vs. Rene Dupree
Chris Benoit vs. The Undertaker

Also Randy Orton has promised to come down to the ring along with HIS DAD Bob Orton to celebrate Randy's big Hell In A Cell Victory on Sunday. What will Randy have to say about the win? Tune into Smackdown when it is posted on either Saturday or Sunday.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts