Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, i was the doggfather over on nodq and i had just started doing one of these when the demerge happened. I want to say now i hope there is no hard feelings or animosity between us i had no problems with any of you guys. I will start this the night after armageddon, the rosters are as they are in wwe programming now and the champions are the same as well. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Friday Night Smackdown:

Roster:
Batista
Boogeyman
Booker T
Brian Kendrick
Chris Benoit
Doug Basham
Funaki
Hardcore Holly
Heidenreich
JBL
Jillian
Joey Mercury
Johnny Nitro
Josh Mathews
Juventud
Ken Kennedy
Kid Kash
Kristal
Lashley
Matt Hardy
Melina
Michael Cole
Nunzio
Orlando Jordan
Paul Burchill
Paul London
Psicosis
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Road Warrior Animal
Scotty 2 Hotty
Sharmell
Simon Dean
Stacy Keibler
Steve Romero
Steven Richards
Super Crazy
Sylvan
Tazz
Theodore Long
Undertaker
Vito
William Regal

General Manager: Theodore Long

Champions:

World Heavyweight: Batista
Cruiserweight: Kid Kash
U.S: ????
Tag Team: Batista/Rey Mysterio

Monday Night Raw

Roster:
Antonio
Ashley
Big Show
Candice
Carlito
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Masters
Daivari
Danny Basham
Edge
Eugene
Gene Snitsky
Gregory Helms
Hulk Hogan
Jerry Lawler
Joey Styles
John Cena
Johnny Parisi
Jonathan Coachman
Kane
Kurt Angle
Lance Cade
Lilian Garcia
Lita
Maria
Matt Striker
Mick Foley
Mickie James
Rene Dupree
Ric Flair
Rob Conway
Rob Van Dam
Romeo
Rosey
Shawn Michaels
Shelton Benjamin
Stone Cold
The Rock
Todd Grisham
Torrie Wilson
Trevor Murdoch
Triple H
Trish Stratus
Tyson Tomko
Val Venis
Victoria
Viscera

General Manager: To be decided on next show

Champions:
WWE: John Cena
Intercontinental: Ric Flair
Womens: Trish Stratus
Tag Team: Kane/Big Show

Well there are the rosters and info on the shows, ppv's are as normal and as i am doing both shows by myself(unless someone wants to help) i will try my best to get them in on time, they maybe a few days late but not always. I think that is everything and i will leave you with a preview for raw tonight.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Monday Night Raw Preview

This week on raw is gonna be exsplosive. After the firing of Bischoff by Vince a few weeks ago everyone has been trying to convince him to make them the new general manager but tonight is the night when Mr.Mcmahon is going to make his announcement as to who the new gm will be.Also on the show WWE champion John Cena and the tag team champs Kane and the Big Show will team up against Kurt Angle, Edge and HHH in a huge Main Event 6 man tag match. Tune in tonight to find out what is going to happen.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Monday Night Raw

A video package is shown on the titantron with the theme music for Raw 'Across The Nation' playing in the background as shots of various Raw superstars are shown each followed by a strobe of red lighting. After the Superstars have been shown a shot of Vince Mcmahon is shown followed by a silhouette and the words'Who will it be'.

The live feed kicks in as the theme song still plays in the background as Pyro and explosions go off all around the arena as the camera gets shots of the crowd in attendance who are wearing their favourite wrestlers merchandise and holding signs saying 'Edge needs the title' and 'Angle: The real gold medallist'. The camera gets one more shot of the crowd and then pans over to Joey Styles and Jerry Lawler who are ready to welcome us to Raw.

Joey Styles: Hello everyone and welcome to Raw, straight from the Pyramid in your home town King, Memphis Tennesee.

Jerry Lawler: Yes Styles it is great to be back home, especially since we are doing Raw which is promised to be Exsplosive.

Joey Styles: You're not wrong there King, our new GM is going to be named and we have an awesome main event lined up.

Jerry Lawler: Absolutley, the WWE and Tag team champs going up against Edge, Angle and HHH in a massive 6-man tag match.

Joey Styles: I can't wait for that and it looks as if we are about to be joined by Mr. McMahon.

'No Chance In Hell' starts to play as the boss himself Mr.McMahon walks out to tremendous cheers and applause from the crowd. He has a big smile on his face and is doing his usual attitude walk. He walks up the steps and into the ring and Lilian Garcia hands him a microphone. He takes it and the crowd fall silent in anticipation for what he is about to say.

Vince McMahon: Well it seems that Raw hasn't had a GM in quite a while now, and i am sick of everyone coming up to me and saying why they should be the new General Manager of Raw and ever since i took out the trash and fired Eric Bischoff it has been mayhem, but tonight it stops.

Audience pops.

As you see, i have made my decision as to who the new GM will be. So Mick Foley get out here.

Massive pop from audience as 'Wreck' plays over the titantron. Mick comes out doing his usual poses and an added Bang Bang as he enters the ring. He shakes hands with Vince and grabs a mic.

Vince McMahon: Mick, i think you, I and the rest of these fans know why you're out here. And that is to make you the new General Manager of Raw-

But Vince is interrupted by 'This Is Extreme' starting up as Paul Heyman walks out to a tirade of cheers from the crowd. He is looking all business and enters the ring, grabs another mic from ringside and starts talking.

Paul Heyman: Whoa Whoa Whoa. Hold on just a minute Vince. Now i know you have been approached by damn near every superstar in the back there asking you to let them be the new GM. But there is one person you haven't heard from, ME.

Crowd pops

Now please let me talk and don't interrupt. You see there is only one person who is fit for this job and it ain't Foley here. It is me and for many reasons. I led the alliance to almost victory, i was the general manager of Smackdown and i have 3 letters for you, E-C-W.

Huge crowd pop with chants of ECW.

These people remember, i created ECW and it may not have been the most well funded federation but it had everything in it, i took ECW and i led it to the high life and until you bought it out along with WCW, i had a federation. So you see Vince, with all that experience under my wing i am the only person fit for the job.

Mick Foley: Hold on just a minute there Heyman. I was in ECW, and i admit it was a damn good organisation. But we ain't talking about running an organisation, we are talking about Managing Raw. Now i see fit that i should have that position as i know all there is to know about the wwe and Raw, you don't, i have experience in WWE, you don't so i should have the spot.

Vince McMahon: Hmm, you both make excellent points, Mick you have the experience of the WWE and Raw, and Paul you have the experience of running your own organisation, which i can tell you, ain't easy. So who should i give the job to? Hmm, let me think.....you know what, i can't decide, so the only way to settle this is to have a match, with the general manager job on the line, whoever wins is the new GM and that match is on now, get a referee down here.

Crowd goes nuts as a referee runs down and signals to ring the bell.

Match 1: Mick Foley vs Paul Heyman GM job on the line.
The match starts with Heyman trying to evade Foley and keep out of his line of fire but Foley traps him and goes to work with punches and kicks in the corner, he goes to the opposite turnbuckle and does his trademark running knee to Heymans face. The crowd are going wildas Foley does his bang bang taunt and picks Heyman up. He puts him in a double arm ddt positon and lands the move on him. He then taunts to the crowd again as he pulls out Socko. Huge pop from the crowd as Foley shoves him down Heymans throat, choking him out and winning the match.
Winner: Mick Foley

Lilian Garcia: Here is your winner of the match and new General Manager of Raw, Mick Foley.

The crowd are going mental as Foley celebrates with the crowd. He pushes Heyman out the ring and goes up each turnbuckle doing his arm taunt.

*Commercial*

Joey Styles:Well folks if you've just joined us you have missed an awesome first half, we have a new General manager and his name is Mick Foley.

Jerry Lawler: Bad luck for Heyman losing but i think monday nights are about to get a hell of a lot more enjoyable.

Match 2: Tyson Tomko vs Snitsky
Pretty short match with both men getting powerful moves in on each other and even Snitsky going to the top rope but Tomko shook the ropes and Snitsky fell off. Tomko took control after that landing big boots and sidewalk slams to Snitsky but Tomko got cocky and Snitsky got the roll up for the win.
Winner: Snitsky

Joey Styles: Quick win there for Snitsky over tomko.

Jerry Lawler: Snitsky looked on top of his game as always in that match, what a win.

The camera cuts to backstage where Edge is looking for Mick Foley, he asks random people and then he finally comes to a door with a shiny new plaque saying Raw General Manager. Edge laughs then enters and he sees Foley setting things up in his office and throwing Bischoffs in a box.

Mick Foley: Hey there Edge, what you think of the new office?

Edge: Very nice i'm sure, look Foley, congrats on being the new GM.

Mick Foley:Taking down a poster of some not known band Thanks Edge, so what can i do for you?

Edge: well you know how i am in the 6-man tag match tonight.

Mick Foley: Ye, whats your point.

Edge: Well when Bischoff was GM, he was tightfisted and didn't give me a title shot when i felt i deserved one, but seeing as you are the new GM i thought you would give me a title shot against Cena.

Mick Foley: Well now i can't just go giving away free title shots just because you think you deserve one. Yet i know what you have gone through so here is what i'm gonna do. If you pin Cena tonight in the 6 man tag match, i will give you a title shot at the next pay per view New Years Revolution. But only if you pin Cena, if Angle or trips pin him, then you don't get the shot understand?

Edge: Oh perfectly Mick, crystal clear

The camera fades back to Styles and Lawler as Edge has a crafty grin on his face.

Joey Styles:Did you hear that King? If Edge pins Cena here tonight, he gets a shot at the wwe title at NYR.

Jerry Lawler: Ye but if Angle or Triple H get the win, he doesn't get the shot.

Joey Styles: Folks, this is going to be a main event, not to be missed.

Match 3: The Heart Throbs vs Shelton Benjamin & Shawn Michaels
Decent tag team match with most of the offense coming from Benjamin and Michaels with Benjamin getting his usual array of suplexes and kicks and Michaels getting his high flying attacks, antonio got worked through most of the match and romeo was desperate for the tag, he finally got it but walked into a superkick from Michaels and he turned around into a T-Bone from Benjamin, he made the count and got the 3.
Winners:Benjamin/Michaels

Joey Styles: What teamwork there from Michaels and Benjamin, they could be a good tag team in the future.

Jerry Lawler: It was a good match and i am glad that they got the win.

'Also Sprach Zarathustra' kicks in over the titan tron as Ric Flair, the Intercontinental champion walks out weraing the gold and covered by his robe. He does his strut down to the ring and gets inside, he tkes a mic from lilian and starts to talk.

Ric Flair: I am sick and tired, of wrestling people who have bad ego trips, thinking they can take this title away from me. It has got to stop, and that is why i am issuing an open challenge to anyone in the back, who thinks they have what it takes to hang with the nature boy to come out here and i will fight them right here, right now.

'One of a kind' plays as the crowd pop as RVD walks out in his usual cocky manner. He claps hands with the fans and rolls in the ring grabs the mic from Flair and talks.

RVD: Why don't you just shut up old man, you want a challenger you got one, lets go.

'Wreck' starts to play as our new gm walks out, mic in hand and talks from the entrance way.

Mick Foley: Hold on you two, we don't have time for you 2 to have a match now, but next week you 2 will fight for the IC title in a Ladder match. I don't want to hear another word on the matter, just get out that ring, we have a 6-man tag match to do.

Both men leave the ring as we go to commercial.

*Commerical*

Joey Styles: What an announcement there from Mick Foley, RVD And Ric Flair in a ladder match next week for the IC title.

Jerry Lawler: What a match that is going to be, but right now we have our main event.

Joey Styles: Thats right king and don't forget what Foley said earlier. If Edge pins Cena then he gets a title shot at New Years Revolution.

Main Event: 6-man tag team- John Cena, Kand & Big show vs Edge, Kurt angle and HHH.
All 6 men make their way down to the ring and the ref rings the bell as Kane and Angle start off. Kane uses his power to keep Angle on the defensive using big Kicks and hard slams, he goes for a Chokeslam early on but Angle reverses it into an armbar taking Kane down but he uses his power again to throw Angle off of him. This continues for a bit until Kane tags in Cena and Angle tags in Edge. Both men stare each other down Edge saying he is gonna pin him and Cena responding with no way. They grapple up and Edge goes behind landing a German Suplex on Cena, he goes for a quick pin but Cena kicks out early. Edge keeps trying to mount some offense and Cena keeps kicking out. Eventually they tag out and HHH and Show get in, they go at it for a while Show keeping trips at bay with his size and power advantage, they go at it for a good 15 minutes and eventually it spills to the outside where it starts to break down, all 6 men go after each other and it turns into a brawl where the ref eventually gives up tying to get them back in the ring and lets them go. HHH grabs a chair and is going to level Big Show but he punches it back in his face with his fist. Kane has got angle on the guardrail and Show is on HHH. Cena gets back in the ring as does Edge who brings a chair with him. The ref is looking to the outside, trying to get the tag champs off of Angle and HHH an doesn't see it when Edge hits Cena with a chair and hits the edgecution on him. The ref looks back in the ring and counts the 3 for Edge.

Winners: Edge,HHH and Angle

Leave some comments and feedback if you like and reviews as well, all reviews will be returned but there is no need to if you dont want to.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts