Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

WWE: Dawn of War

Well people, I have decided to return the world of booking, with my original Rise of Glory partner, FaiL (James).

Well we'll be taking over as of the end of next week's results, I shall be continuing with RAW and James will be doing Smackdown!. We'll follow on from the current storylines and take it and put our own twists on them, much like we did for Rise of Glory back when we started.

Rosters, Champions and Storylines are the same, but will soon change.

Be sure to check out the first RAW when it comes to you from LIVE for the return to the USA Network on the 3rd of October.

·
hello
19,588 Posts
looks good great to see you have finally decided to return Grendrill. Also remember skimming through some of FaiL's work one day and he too was very good, so this BTb should be great.

·
I forgot to update my user title again & will do s
8,992 Posts
Great i loved Rise of glory by you 2, one of the reasons why i joined, and i of course look forward to reviewing raw, and S.D! Will you do a preview for Raw grendrill before the event also to get everyone pumped up for the show? Thanks.

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Of Course I'll do a preview.... Well I will most probably use the one the WWE will use and follow on from that, as with RoG.

Thanks for the support guys, glad to know I'm still remembered around here.

·
I forgot to update my user title again & will do s
8,992 Posts
^^^How could we forget, well i certainly don't, so you a basically following what raw is doing, up until the BIG raw homecoming show, correct?! Good i look forward to it, i am looking forward to the shows, thanks.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Finally Grendrill and Fail have returned to be the booker! I am so happy now! I honestly can't wait for the first show! This thread is going to be awsome and I will review once it's up! Good luck to both of you!

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Awesome, l didn't expect this amount of replies at this time of the night. Ah well, we all have different timezones, thanks for the replies guys.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Good luck with this guys.I can't wait for the first show.By the way, Grendrill, did you make those banners?If you did they are AWESOME.

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Which banners? The one in his first post? If so they were made by him, the ones in his sig weren't.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Wow.The first one is awesome.I love it.Who made the ones in his sig?

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Nice to see Grendrill and Fail back together after all that went down in RoG. This should be a great read and if it takes off well enough, maybe you can restart the ratings war with Wolfy although it's just an idea.

·
Banned
333 Posts
Good stuff guys, hopefully this can turn into a top BTB again. Didn't expect you back until after the exams Greendrill but returnuing early even better. Goodluck!

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

WWE RAW
3rd October 2005
Reunion Centre
Dallas, Texas

Monday Night RAW will be heading back home to the USA Network on Oct. 3. The historic three-hour RAW will start at 7:55 p.m. ET.

Many former WWE Champions will be on hand for "WWE Homecoming" on Oct. 3, including Stone Cold Steve Austin, Hulk Hogan and the return of Triple H. Also, a host of WWE legends will be a part of the historic, star-studded evening. Many legends already confirmed for Oct. 3 include:

"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan, Jimmy Hart, Hillbilly Jim, Superstar Billy Graham, The Iron Sheik, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, Fabulous Moolah, Mae Young, Harley Race, Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka, Chief Jay Strongbow, Greg "The Hammer" Valentine, Nikolai Volkoff and Koko B. Ware.

Also, several huge matches have been signed for "WWE Homecoming," including Edge vs. Matt Hardy in a "Loser Leaves RAW, Money-in-the-Bank Ladder Match" and General Manager Eric Bischoff vs. John Cena for the WWE Championship and one of the biggest rematches of 2005, 'The Icon' Shawn Michaels vs. Kurt Angle in a 30 minute Iron Man Match.

In addition, it has just been announced that Mick Foley will be "Rowdy" Roddy Piper's guest on Piper's Pit.

RAW flourished during its seven-year run on USA network, establishing cable rating records as WWE fans flocked to the television each and every Monday night. And it’s happening all over again, so don’t miss RAW on Oct. 3 for this televised homecoming.

Stay tuned to WWE.com as more information on RAW's move to USA becomes available.

- Credit: WWE.com

(I will update this as WWE updates the preview and once again thanks for all the support guys, it means alot to the both of us)

1 - 20 of 57 Posts