Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If your gonna close a thread cause of a long arguement about the Benoit case, can we at least have one that pertains to all the other stories/creepy things? There were tons of interesting things pointed out before in reguard to the WWE, that were just plain creepy... Please keep this thread open as this isn't a thread for Benoit talk...

·
Registered
919 Posts
Hello Guys,

I am newbie on this site and i love to play games online free...
Hello, random person who probably just found out WWE Universe a year or two ago and is looking for another site to talk about wrasslin' on. You're probably a John Cena fan, and you don't like Daniel Bryan? You'll fit in great here.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
I am newbie on this forum site
Welcome my friend! Here are a few phrases you can use in some threads to keep that green rep flowing:

- Cenation 4 Life!
- Daniel Bryan has no charisma
- Why isn't Mason Ryan a champion?
- CM Punk is boring, Jericho is even worse
- Lawler is a great and interested commentator
- Brock should GTFO back to the UFC

·
Post'n Errry Now and Then
1,709 Posts
One that has always stuck out in my mind is Owen Hart's last match on RAW before OTE as he is making his entrance they cut to an ambulance which is taking McMahon to the hospital, Forgot the storyline why but still very creepy.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
does this qualify as creepy,

...or do I have to write an 1000 word essay about the "facts" showing that Montreal Screwwjob was worked, that Owen and Elvis are alive and that Benoit was just another alter ego of Mother Theresa?

·
Banned
8,966 Posts
I wasn't the one who closed the original thread but it was obviously closed for a reason and because of that re-making the thread is not allowed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.