1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
List of Confirmed Covid +ve Personnel:

1. Renee Young
2. Adam Pearce
3. Kayla Braxton
4. Jamie Noble
5. An extra

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned multiple people in WWE who have been at the Performance Center tested positive for COVID-19 this week, including in-ring talent.

While it’s unclear when they were tested exactly, or how many of them were for wrestlers, sources tell us at least three people who had been at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando received positive test results this week.

Our sources say more testing will now be done by WWE’s medical team before this week’s TV production to make sure the virus has not spread amongst talent/behind the scenes workers.

As we previously reported, a developmental talent tested positive for COVID-19 causing production to shut down for a day last week. Everyone who had been in the building was then tested and each person who received a positive test was able to resume filming content at the Performance Center. It’s unclear if these results are related to that round of testing or if additional testing was done.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
I agree with the second part. But his age and the amount of he's worked over the past 40 years I believe absolutely has worn his brain out a bit.
Age is no excuse. If you asked a guy like JR (68) if wrestlers need time off to avoid getting hit by an epidemic, he'd agree with you. This has to do more with corrupt ideologies than a brain's capabilities over time.

·
Registered
23,959 Posts
I mean this is what happens when you’re behind on your Covid tests, because you never did them until the last week. And again, I understand that the tests are far from perfect. But it just shows a lack of care when you don’t use all the resources possible and now you could potentially pay for it. And it sure as hell doesn’t help that Florida cases are continuing to spike.

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,936 Posts
This is what happens when an old, out of touch, helpless moron is in charge of other people.
Yea Trump is awful. Oh wait, you were talking about another old, out of touch, helpless moron causing people to catch Corona.

·
Premium Member
9,641 Posts
I don’t understand people not just wrestling fans , but sports fans all together. 100+ People in the PC. You think nobody was going to get it? Same goes for sports. Right now Baseball players got it. 30+ teams with 25+ players on each team. Somebody is going to get COVID.
This. As long as they keep gathering large groups of people together especially in Florida, people are going to get COVID. Baseball players are getting it now, as you mentioned. Ahead of their restart in Florida next month, the NBA has already said that they anticipate some of their players are going to get it too. It's inevitable.

Reactions: Firefromthegods

·
Registered
571 Posts
Wrestlers are just as prone to get Covid-19 as the average person. My prayers are with all infected and don't spread it to together.

1 - 20 of 248 Posts