Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Meh...

Alot of great moments missing:

-Michaels/HHH/Rock/Lesnar brawl before Summerslam 2002.
-Milk-o-mania running wild(Kurt Angle).
-Rock coming back and joining the WWF after 4 months suspension.
-Foley's return(Weeks before WM 16).
-The "Old Stone Cold" returns(WWF vs Alliance).
-Rock coming back to save Mick Foley(before WM 20).
-Stone Cold Eulogy.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Was it really necessary to edit that flash in to hide the chairshot to Rock? christ.. Ok list, nothing special.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Umm... No Punk return after the MITB win?

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
I don't even think Jericho's 07 return belongs on there

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
I gotta love it. The majority of those feature Austin thank you wwe

·
Super Moderator
25,840 Posts
Was it really necessary to edit that flash in to hide the chairshot to Rock? christ.. Ok list, nothing special.
Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that. I can understand banning chairshots to the head now, but c'mon, there's no need to fuck with the ones in the past. Just leave them be.

Good list though, although I'd swap no.9 for something like Punk's Pipebomb, Punk's return after MITB, or the Nexus invasion.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Anyone else notice anytime theres a list of the best anything Austin rules it? Hey Rock marks, suck it hard. Yep i said it. Austin GOAT everyone knows it lol

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
I tend to take these lists with a pinch of salt because WWE do it to emphasize whatever storyline they're pushing. Surprised they've gone so whole-hog with Rhodes/Goldust winning the Tag Titles though. Good for them.

·
Registered
12,426 Posts
Ugh.....

Seriously, there's a LOT wrong with this list. At least the first two were right.

Here's a list that doesn't suck:

1. Austin helps Mankind win the WWF title (greatest pop in history and overall just an incredible moment, definitely deserves to be #1)
2. Austin and Tyson brawl (not only a great moment, but incredibly significant. The press the WWF got from that was GIGANTIC, and set off the RTWM for that year)
3. Triple H returns in 2002 (such a cool moment)
4. Jericho/Benoit end the Two Man Power Trip (GOAT Raw match, it was big because of Hunter's injury and it was the WWE's first real presentation of Jericho and Benoit as real main eventers)
5. Kane wins #1 contendership for WWF title, reveals himself to be Taker in disguise (Austin's face sold it fucking perfectly)
6. Austin saves Team WWF (that was probably the best moment of the whole Invasion, tied with Heyman revealing his ECW crew a few weeks before)
7. Bret Hart loses his shit, cuts an amazing promo and Raw becomes a giant brawl (go home show to WM13, loved how...well, RAW it felt)
8. Undertaker sacrifices Steve Austin (the visual it provided was pretty incredible)
9. Brock returns in 2011 (just because nobody thought it'd ever happen)
10. Batista thumbs down to Triple H (a really well done moment, and that big payoff to all the build up they'd been giving us for weeks)

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Anyone else notice anytime theres a list of the best anything Austin rules it? Hey Rock marks, suck it hard. Yep i said it. Austin GOAT everyone knows it lol
Most of those WWE list are totally subjective, and they're based on nothing but political BS.

Still, nothing will change the fact that Rock>>>Austin, in terms of draw power. Numbers don't lie. :eek:bama3

·
Registered
187 Posts
CM Punk getting no love

1 - 20 of 47 Posts