Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
All Out
2,793 Posts
Re: WWE considering 'Dog Collar' match between Reigns and Corbin at TLC: WON

Here's what Meltzer wrote in the WON:

"Besides Rusev vs. Lashley’s first major match, which right now is planned for a non-stip match, there will be a TLC match with Asuka & Kairi Sane defending the women’s tag titles against Becky Lynch & Charlotte Flair and a Roman Reigns vs. King Corbin match. It will be a gimmick match but the gimmick has not been decided upon. It could be tables ladders or chairs, but dog collar match has also been up for consideration."

:maury
Could be good but if I were fantasy booking with current storylines I’d have a weird situation where Charlotte was supposed to tag with Becky at Starrcade to challenge for the tag titles, but we cut backstage - and Shayna Baszler, Jessamyn Duke & Marina Shafir are destroying Becky —- and they exit the room and see Bayley and destroy her too. Then they cut back to the ring and have Charlotte wrestle the Tag Title Match for a few minutes. Eventually the numbers game would catch up to Charlotte and Sasha would make the save. Sasha and Charlotte get the Tag Titles and we set up a 4 on 4 TLC Match at the TLC PPV with RAW Women’s Champion Becky Lynch, SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley and WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Charlotte Flair & Sasha Banks defending all of their titles against Shayna Baszler, Jessamyn Duke, Marina Shafir and a partner of their choosing. I’d have Asuka and Kairi Sane eventually somewhat implode and have Sane steal a win over Asuka for the NXT Women’s title during a three way on an episode of NXT. My card for TLC:

RAW, SmackDown & WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship - 8-Woman Tag Team TLC Match:
Becky Lynch (c), Bayley (c), Sasha Banks & Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Shayna Baszler, Jessamyn Duke, Marina Shafir & Ronda Rousey

Universal Championship - Cage Match:
Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Daniel Bryan

NXT Women’s Championship
Kairi Sane (c) vs. Asuka

WWE Championship Match:
Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Randy Orton

NXT, NXT North American & NXT Tag Team Championship - 8-Man Tag Team TLC Match:
Adam Cole (c), Roderick Strong (c), Bobby Fish & Kyle O’Reilly (c) vs. The O.C. (AJ Styles, Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson & Finn Balor)

NXT Cruiserweight Championship Match:
Lio Rush (c) vs. Tommaso Ciampa vs. Johnny Gargano

RAW Tag Team Championship - Chairs Match:
The Viking Raiders (Erik & Ivar) (c) vs. The Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford)

SmackDown Tag Team Championship - Ladder Match:
The New Day (Kofi Kingston & Big E) (c) vs. The Usos (Jimmy & Jey) vs. The Revival (Scott Dawson & Dash Wilder)

Intercontinental Championship - 5-Way Tables Elimination Match:
Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs. Roman Reigns vs. Mustafa Ali vs. Baron Corbin vs. Shorty G

21 - 23 of 23 Posts