Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Despite the advertising WWE sent to the arena, the stipulation for Reigns vs. Corbin has not been finalized. The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that a Dog Collar Match stipulation has also been discussed.

While the stipulation for Reigns vs. Corbin at TLC may change from what the arena announced, word is that these three matches advertised are scheduled to be the main matches on that show.
Source: https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2019/11/wwe-considering-dog-collar-match-for-tlc-662210/

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
WWE considering 'Dog Collar' match between Reigns and Corbin at TLC: WON

Here's what Meltzer wrote in the WON:

"Besides Rusev vs. Lashley’s first major match, which right now is planned for a non-stip match, there will be a TLC match with Asuka & Kairi Sane defending the women’s tag titles against Becky Lynch & Charlotte Flair and a Roman Reigns vs. King Corbin match. It will be a gimmick match but the gimmick has not been decided upon. It could be tables ladders or chairs, but dog collar match has also been up for consideration."

:maury

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
Re: WWE considering 'Dog Collar' match between Reigns and Corbin at Survivor Series: WON

wait what? Becky and Charlotte vs Asuka and Kairi is at survivor series?

are you sure Dave isnt talking about the TLC ppv..not survivor series?

·
Cutting a Shoot Promo To Get Over
5,376 Posts
Re: WWE considering 'Dog Collar' match between Reigns and Corbin at Survivor Series: WON

wait what? Becky and Charlotte vs Asuka and Kairi is at survivor series?

are you sure Dave isnt talking about the TLC ppv..not survivor series?
They are reporting the tag match for TLC, which is being advertised locally.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts

I almost thought that this was going to say "WWE considering Dog Show.

·
Asuka
96,501 Posts

Vince seems as obsessed with dogs as he is blonds.

2 for the price of 1. No wonder he can't get enough.

A dog collar match. LMAO. That sounds SO bad. I believe it, though, given that Corbin promo with doggie bags filled with dog shit or WHATEVER the fuck he was saying in that horrendous promo, I didn't watch it. I really should. I thought the worst promo of the year went to Lars Sullivan for that horrendous material that they forced him to say the one time he got extended mic time, I think right before he left, but Corbin may have beaten it based on what I'm hearing.

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,454 Posts

Vince should be in a retirement home not running a billion dollar company, it's clear he's senile.

·
Cutting a Shoot Promo To Get Over
5,376 Posts

right but im confused. Based on what Meltzer is saying, it seems that these matches are planned for TLC not Survivor series
I believe WON are about the TLC PPV; (first 30 seconds all you need)

·
Premium Member
4,063 Posts

Dog Collar match wtf :lmao
I guess Vince likes some form of BDSM to add to his interracial cuckold stuff. Are they taking advise from Brazzers? :lmao

Speaking of dogs, they had kennel from hell match to that one time when the British Bulldog said that he would eat dog food if he lost the match at Summerslam in 1997.

I guess that's some good shit. :lmao

·
Registered
950 Posts

Vince seems as obsessed with dogs as he is blonds.
WHAT ABOUT BLONDES BARKING LIKE DOGS EHHH?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts