Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/WWE_Officials_Confused_About_Brie_Bella_Reason_for_Tag_Title_Change_on_RAW_HIAC_Tickets.html

- Tickets for the WWE Hell In a Cell pay-per-view in Miami are not selling at near a sellout pace.

- WWE officials are disappointed and puzzled that Brie Bella isn't getting over more as a babyface. They couldn't understand why there wasn't more sympathy for Brie when Tamina Snuka & AJ Lee were beating her up this past week.

- As noted, Vince McMahon made the decision for Cody Rhodes and Goldust to win the WWE Tag Team Titles from Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns on Monday's RAW, instead of Hell In a Cell. Apparently Vince wasn't happy that only heels had titles.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
there was a snippet in one of Alvarez radio shows that he talked to one WWE Official about Brie getting destroyed and that official among others were supposedly happy to see her get killed. Ouch if thats true.

·
Premium Member
10,536 Posts
I take anything coming out the Observer/F4W regarding the Bella Twins with a grain of salt. There's an obvious dislike of Total Divas that seems to slant everything.

Reactions: Lilou

·
Registered
593 Posts
Because PPL are confused themselfes... I mean... Brie as a face? She was a heel 3 weeks ago... And then Layla El beeing a heel? She was a face? Nobody knows who is which.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
just watched the part of raw where randy orton was attacking bryan where the bellas was. I was like " Bitches!! Put some more damn emotion into it!!" Yeah they can't act for shit

·
Registered
914 Posts
I dont want to compare the bellas to the former divas but whenever "their" mas was being attacked in ring or something some would jump on too help anyway they could ( Lita, Trish, Stacy, etc...)

·
Nihilistic Mystics
6,005 Posts
What confuses me is why WWE can't see how popular AJ is. It's like they turned stupid all of a sudden. Go on AJ's WWEShop page. She has about 10 different pieces of merchandise that all sell so well they just keep adding to it. Now AJ is about to get wristbands and hoodies. Should that not be evidence to them on how popular she is? When is the last time a diva has 3 different shirts, wristbands, hoodies, hats, etc? I would guess since Trish.

For crying out loud the match was going on and the people were chanting "AJ's Crazy". She wasn't even in the match and she was all anyone cared about. Why are they surprised about a lack of reaction for Brie? Sometimes the thought process of WWE is so confusing to me. It's like they know times have changed some of the time...and yet other times they're stuck in 1985 where they expect you to cheer who they tell you to, and boo who they tell you too.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,168 Posts
Kelly Kelly was a better actress than the Bellas. That's how much they suck. When Orton attacked Bryan in the trainer's room, you could hear the Bellas saying "Stop it" and "Please" and it was so wooden. I was happy I was watching it alone.

There's an easy solution though. Have her cost Bryan the match and side with Orton. Way easier to get heat than get cheered.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I know its wrestling and bad acting is sort of standard, but her acting is fucking terrible by any standards - if people dont read the net or watch total divas or anything I dont think theyd ever believe that theyre a couple.

*her boyfriend is getting the shit beat out of him 5 yards away*

*stands there not saying anything, looking slightly worried like you would if youd forgotten to turn a light off at home*

1 - 20 of 77 Posts