Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just read this from somewhere else

At Tuesday's SmackDown taping this week at the Roanoke Civic Center in Roanoke, Virginia, WWE had arena security confiscate signs referencing The Bella Twins at the door. The twin duo parted ways with the company last week

^^^ Wow WWE must be bitter the Bellas didnt re sign with the company and left on their own terms

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
There were people with Bella Twin signs? that is a mind fuck in itself. As for them confiscating them well it's understandable, they aren't employed anymore so why should they be promoted at their show's, I think they left on rather bad terms too with the LOLtastic way Cole announced their firing.

·
Shooting the birds down from the trees
4,506 Posts
When I first read the title of this post, I thought it was saying that WWE confiscated the Bella Twins and I was like
WHAA?

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Wait, people brought signs for the BELLA'S? You've got to be shitting me.

I don't think them leaving on bad terms has anything to do with them taking the signs, they seem to take signs of anyone who leaves the company. I wouldn't be surprised if they're confiscating Cena signs when he retires.

·
Banned
280 Posts
WWE doesn't like to promote former talent. That's why they confiscated The Bella signs, It's not the first time WWE has done this. Remember when WWE confiscated Zack Ryder signs and he's still employed by the company. WWE just likes to feel in control. It's not that news worthy that WWE did this. And despite what some of you think their are Bella fans out there and It's not that shocking people brought Bella signs.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Why would WWE allow promoting or give exposure to people that no longer work for WWE? This seems about right.

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
It's hardly surprising when two popular divas just left the company. I know the IWC has this mentality that no one cares about the divas, and all divas matches are good for is ''piss breaks'' - but they have many fans, hundreds and thousands of them on sites like Twitter. It's predictable that the signs got confiscated, as they're no longer in the company, but what can you say, it's happen many times before.

I think they left on rather bad terms too with the LOLtastic way Cole announced their firing.
Supposedly they left on good terms, they left under their free will, and spoke well of the WWE after they were released etc. However WWE's never happy when talents leave, and because WWE doesn't give a fuck about the divas division they ''fired'' them off TV in the worst possible way imaginable. LOLtastic for you maybe, but for me it was just fpalm

·
Registered
165 Posts
WWE gave the Bellas a lot of publicity that they usually don't do for talents that are leaving, so they're definitely on good terms. This is just usual protocol, I'm sure.

Oh, and them getting "fired" was hardly a shot at them, it was just a way to write them off TV. While I would've preferred the whole "Kharma destroying them" approach, it's a much better explanation than them simply disappearing after losing the title.

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
There were probably like two signs total. :lmao Not really necessary unless they were vulgar, but this isn't a big deal. WWE confiscating signs is nothing new.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Just read this from somewhere else

At Tuesday's SmackDown taping this week at the Roanoke Civic Center in Roanoke, Virginia, WWE had arena security confiscate signs referencing The Bella Twins at the door. The twin duo parted ways with the company last week

^^^ Wow WWE must be bitter the Bellas didnt re sign with the company and left on their own terms
Confiscating signs =/= bitter they do it all the time.

Why give former employees free publicity?

·
Registered
689 Posts
WWE confiscating signs like that essentially it taking away people's rights. It is wrong. I'd understand if the sign was racist, sexist, or offensive in any other way. But in this case, it's an example of some fans who paid their hard earned money to go to a show and the sign(s) shouldn't have been taken away.

·
Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.
4,744 Posts

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
if it wasnt vulgar or offensive in anyway, and it was a genuine display of support from some bella marks, then thats fucked up.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.