WWE Tag Team Champions Cody Rhodes & Goldust vs. The Shield vs. The Usos
Cody Rhodes & Goldust: 3, The Shield: 1, The Usos: 1

CM Punk vs. Ryback & Paul Heyman
Ryback & Paul Heyman: 3, CM Punk: 2

World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio vs. John Cena
Alberto Del Rio: 3, John Cena: 2

Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan
Daniel Bryan: 4, Randy Orton: 1
You can find the comments of the "staff" on the original article here: http://www.wwe.com/shows/hellinacell/2013/wwe-hell-in-a-cell-2013-predictions-26158176

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
I can't wait 'till Cole mentions how Cena overcame the odds...again.
Its funny, i wasn't watching during the Summer of Punk and only watched the build up and the MITB match for the first time yesterday. I know this is probably old news around here but the best line i've heard in a long time was when Punk called him out for always playing the underdog card despite being a 10 time world champion, and was no longer like the Red Sox, he was the Yankees. I marked out a little hearing that despite the fact i was 2 yrs too late.

·
Banned
25,988 Posts
Its funny, i wasn't watching during the Summer of Punk and only watched the build up and the MITB match for the first time yesterday. I know this is probably old news around here but the best line i've heard in a long time was when Punk called him out for always playing the underdog card despite being a 10 time world champion, and was no longer like the Red Sox, he was the Yankees. I marked out a little hearing that despite the fact i was 2 yrs too late.
Yeah, that was a great line. The sad thing is WWE still builds Cena as an underdog despite someone calling him out on that bullshit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts