Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 675 Posts

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I understand not seeing a star in someone but when you're doing everything to kill him and his momentum, it's pretty sad and pathetic.

Making him lose back to back PPV matches cleanly and now putting him in the 6th biggest match at WrestleMania.

Fans wanted WWE to treat Bryan as a "Cm Punk" but WWE will continue to treat him like a Jericho or a Foley or even a Benoit, mid-card 4 life with a flash in the pan, one hit wonder moment.

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
Boy this thread is 2 years too late.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
No Triple H screw DB. It was obv Vince and Trips were setting Bryan up with a safe worker like Wyatt for WM. Trips panicked and gave us this throwaway main event

·
PUSH BIG E
3,276 Posts
Yeah? No shit.

Go ahead. Waiting for someone to say "BUT LAST YEAR" Last year, they had no fucking choice.

WM 30 is WM 30. They needed it to be amazing. They know damn well who the crowd likes. They had no choice for Bryan.

This year, it's WM 31. Who gives a fuck if it's terribad? They don't care anymore. They have the money and people will always tune in.

It doesn't matter what you want. It matters what Vince wants. I hope this company does end up going bankrupt and Vince is left with nothing though. Say what you will, but I can't stand this company. Pro-wrestling is killed by it. They don't care about the fans, and it's all driven by Vince's old ass ego.

Reigns is fucked. Bryan is fucked. WM 31's main event is fucked.

As long as Vince is happy though, right? Selfish fucking old, desperately avoiding the grave prick.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
It (hopefully) won't be too much longer before Rollins is champion and then hopefully he feuds with Bryan and Bryan wins the title.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
I think you are overreacting. Bryan will be fine. Just beacuse he isn't main eventing WM31 it will be the end of the world.

Tonight's match was very good I can easily see a rematch against Reigns as champion...or a Rollins vs Bryan for the title.
What to lose again JAROTO come on man. How is Bryan going to be fine? the way he's been treated on his return has been very dodgy, thrown out of the RR like he was nothing, lost his first Raw match back with Wyatt and lost clean to Reigns. No sign of a decent feud going into WM 31 and you say he's fine.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,770 Posts
It was a good match imo, but no one can deny they buried both of Bryan's finishers tonight, and made Bryan lose after only ONE spear from Reigns, all in an effort to once again "make Roman Reigns look strong" :vince2

I for one, won't be contributing one cent to Mania, and I'll only tune in on the post-Mania RAW just to see how the reactions are.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
Vince aint losing sleep or money over it. That being said Bryan will be fine. As long as he keeps up his reactions he will be fine.

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
I totally understand but WWE is never going to cater to what the smart fans want. The product has been stale for years no wonder why the company barely breaks even. The funny thing is that if they actually listened to guys like Heyman or Cornette, the product would be enjoyable even to the most jaded fans but instead we have people who have no idea about the business writing storylines. Upper management has been so out of touch with their fan base but none of that will really matter as long as their primary audience- grand fathers and grand kids continue to buy into their product. Vince McMahon and his cronies don't really want to fix something that ain't broke. I expect more of the same for the next decade.

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
Operation Cool Daniel Bryan Down to Midcard Level has finally succeeded after 2 years.

He's done. He might as well retire since the only thing in his future is putting over WWE prospects as a "hell of a hand". He will never get a real title run, and he'll just be some sympathetic flash in the pan in history.

They'll repeat this same formula with Sami Zayn too, though there's no guarantee he gets over to the level and a major star leaves at the exact right time to get him a Mania main event.

Reactions: Bob the Jobber

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
54,736 Posts
This was wildly predictable (as was Reign's push, which I called) back at the Rumble. Even prior to that, actually.

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
I understand not seeing a star in someone but when you're doing everything to kill him and his momentum, it's pretty sad and pathetic.

Making him lose back to back PPV matches cleanly and now putting him in the 6th biggest match at WrestleMania.

Fans wanted WWE to treat Bryan as a "Cm Punk" but WWE will continue to treat him like a Jericho or a Foley or even a Benoit, mid-card 4 life with a flash in the pan, one hit wonder moment.
Using CM Punk as your argument AGAIN makes you look stupid, what the fuck has Punk got to do with anything? Punk was treated horribly, so why would Bryan fans wish that on him? I certainly don't.

Am i surprised by the outcome of Reigns/Bryan? Yes and no. I thought they were going the triple threat route, but i'm actually glad they haven't. Bryan would only be there to stop the crowd shitting on it, Reigns was winning either way, and IF Lesnar is leaving after mania he needs to put someone over one on one...yep it's Reigns, it sucks, but fuck it, if they see him as the next face of the compnay after Cena then it's the logical thing.

Has Bryan been screwed? absolutely. Should it be Lesnar/Bryan? Yes. But it isn't. Bryan main evented last year and had the single most impressive performance in wrestling history tbh. But adding him in the title match after Reigns won the rumble would be fucking stupid, they made there bed they have to lay in it. Bryan has a match with Ziggler, the fans will cream over it, and he will be back. Bryan will be fueding with Reigns and competing for the title again at some point and will probably win a couple more titles. It wouldn't surprise me now if they turn Bryan heel after mania

·
Registered
7,900 Posts
I totally understand but WWE is never going to cater to what the smart fans want. The product has been stale for years no wonder why the company barely breaks even. The funny thing is that if they actually listened to guys like Heyman or Cornette, the product would be enjoyable even to the most jaded fans but instead we have people who have no idea about the business writing storylines. Upper management has been so out of touch with their fan base but none of that will really matter as long as their primary audience- grand fathers and grand kids continue to buy into their product. Vince McMahon and his cronies don't really want to fix something that ain't broke. I expect more of the same for the next decade.
There's a big difference between Reigns and Cenas' characters. They are obviously making changes on the direction. And Bryan is a top star. there's no way they are burying him. He just lost with the guy who is supposed to beat Lesnar. How is that a bad sign?

1 - 20 of 675 Posts