Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shawn Michaels said on on Twitter that he will not be on hand for tomorrow night's 900th edition of Monday Night Raw.

Responding to a fan's query, Michaels wrote, "No I won't b there. I have business elsewhere that day & Tue. sorry."

The former WWE Champion also said that he has turned down two movie roles, indicating he would rather be silly than serious.

-- A WWE spokesperson commented on the suspension of Tiffany (Taryn Terrell), wife of fellow wrestler Drew McIntyre, following her arrest earlier this month in Los Angeles, California.

"WWE are aware of the situation and have taken appropriate disciplinary action," the spokesperson told Scotland newspaper The Daily Record.

The former Playboy model was suspended by WWE following her August 8 arrest. She is due in court this week in Los Angeles for a preliminary hearing.
Source: http://www.pwpix.net/pwpixnews/headlines/285133785.php

So that eliminates any chance of Shawn Michaels being the RAW GM (although I doubt it would've been him anyway)

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
What exactly happened with Tiffany and Drew?

And I didn't really expect Michaels to be there tonight anyway.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Yeah, that would totally eliminate any chance of that happening - because if he was the big surprise, he wouldn't hide it from the public when they enquire :rolleyes:.

That said, I don't think any of us expected HBK to be a part of any of this anyway.

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Waiting for someone to say- OMGZ NoOO WAYY SHANW MIKELS IZ BluFFiN SOOoo tHT wen HE CUMSSZ OUT EVRY1 WIL bE SurpIZED!!!!

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
not that im saying Shawn Michaels is the GM, because i pretty much know he's not, but exactly how the hell would that exclude him from possibly being the GM?

have we seriously forgotten Bryan Danielson, the guy who was tweeting every damn day about all his indy bookings?

it's called a swerve people, come on.

anyway, i wonder how that whole Tiffany/Drew relationship is working out since the firing.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
not that im saying Shawn Michaels is the GM, because i pretty much know he's not, but exactly how the hell would that exclude him from possibly being the GM?

have we seriously forgotten Bryan Danielson, the guy who was tweeting every damn day about all his indy bookings?

it's called a swerve people, come on.

anyway, i wonder how that whole Tiffany/Drew relationship is working out since the firing.
She got fired?? I thought it was just a suspension

·
Registered
544 Posts
What business does HBK have on Tuesdays?
Seems as no one either knows or are being stupid about it, he goes to church every tuesday and doesnt like missing it at all. Hence why he barely ever appeared on Smackdown at all.

Anyway no one thought it was Shawn so no suprises there and why would they announce the GM tonight? I dont think they have one anyway

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
Shawn who? Never heard of the bloke.
4 month rule FTW.

Maybe the WWE should start a gimmick of this new kid whos a high flyer and undresses on his way to the ring. They can call him the 'The Heartbreaker' Shawnzy McMichael.

He can start out in a tag team called 'The Awesomers' and his theme can be 'Hes just a hot kid'. Sung by Breathtaking Brandy.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Responding to a fan's query, Michaels wrote, "No I won't b there. I have business elsewhere that day & Tue. sorry."
Maybe he got booked for a birthday party at his Fun Center.

Oh well, there's still a chance at the 1000th episode for him to appear.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,028 Posts
Maybe he got booked for a birthday party at his Fun Center.
Oh well, there's still a chance at the 1000th episode for him to appear.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh, I was going to say that, you beat me to it. But I would have said, maybe he is making an appeance at some kids party

1 - 20 of 34 Posts