Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
lol at this one:
Robert Hedgers

Brock should be shot, he has no respect for anyone. The board of directors for WWE should fire the GM for being an idiot, or is that what the WWE pays him for?

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
I wish they hadn't closed the official WWE forums, they were goldmines for this sort of stuff. It seems more people still think it's real than I thought, either that or they just really, really get into it.

·
Registered
919 Posts

Abdulrazak Gesey
I love john cena he is the best what we see in the wrestling much ever and he is the honest man he alweys love a good people he don,t like the bad people like lensar and th john L who is the bad manager

·
The Loose Cannon
5,833 Posts
I can't view any comments ion wwe dot com for some reason.

At least that's a few brain cells saved hey??

·
Registered
919 Posts
LOL.
"Brock Lesner is a disgrace to the UFC & the WWE. I personally like the UFC & the WWE, but Lesner only had 5 matches in the WWE ! So you can't tell me that he did a great job when he was employed in the UFC. He needs to be fired ! The only reason why WWE wants him is because it's making the WWE money !!!! He doesn't want to be in the octagon or the ring, unless he can get paid big bucks ! I support MMA fighters that do it because of there passion, not because of how much pain they cause others. The only reason why he came back to the WWE, is because of the paycheck ! THAT'S ALL !!!! I support John Cena because he has been in the WWE for quite a few years, and the only way he will leave is if they fire him. He is more dedicated to the WWE more then Brock Lesner !!!!!"

Lesnar.. had 5 matches?..

·
Premium Member
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sure is retarded. People are saying stuff like "Brock Lesnar should be fired because he beat up Cena and put him in MMA holds"
1) Brock and Cena were told that this would be kind of real because WWE are making a monster heel and and they are trying to capitalize on his UFC career. 2) Triple H even said to Brock before they fought "here we go" LOL. 3) That hold wasn't even applied properly.

I'll defend pro wrestling from trolls. But these guys make me embarrassed to be a fan of WWE. IDIOTS.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Waleed Abdelmegid
"i love u cena and u r the face of WWE, u made me cry cuz ur injure but i was gonna die if u didnt win...thank u so much cena, all of us love u"

·
Premium Member
44,440 Posts
The fact that there are still people in this world that think this is real is just mindboggling to me. If you are over the age of 7 and have an IQ higher than a pickle, then you should be able to look at this stuff and tell its not real.

Its hilarious to read and experience, but its also sad at the same time.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm not old enough to remember, but before the days of internet etc, didnt everyone think this stuff was real?

·
Premium Member
44,440 Posts
I'm not old enough to remember, but before the days of internet etc, didnt everyone think this stuff was real?
Normal people didn't. My parents always told me it was fake and I should enjoy it in the same way that I enjoy my Saturday Morning cartoons.

Decades ago, it was an elaborate con-game where a lot of people thought it was real, but by the boom in the 1980s, I think everybody with a brain could tell it was fake and just enjoyed the ride.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
For some reason they've been locking threads about this.

I think it's hilarious.

·
Shooting the birds down from the trees
4,506 Posts
I thought it was real up until 1989, I would have been 7.
I am a bit suspicious of these comments though, particularly on the WWE site. I think the moderators probably remove the majority of the anti cena/pro lesner comments on the site. They may even make some up themselves, who knows.

·
Premium Member
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The fact that there are still people in this world that think this is real is just mindboggling to me. If you are over the age of 7 and have an IQ higher than a pickle, then you should be able to look at this stuff and tell its not real.

Its hilarious to read and experience, but its also sad at the same time.
Gotta say, I lol'd quite hard at that pickle comment...
It is quite funny, but after a while I was reading it I just thought how the hell are these people that STUPID? They must be from the Deep South. No offence to people who live there, smart people do come out of there, but there is a grim bunch down there. It is sad. People on there were
ADULTS. ADULTS. FUCKING ADULTS.

·
Anti-Hero
9,798 Posts
The majority of the population have been well aware of the 'worked' nature of pro-wrestling since the 50s and 60s.

I will say this, reading these comments makes me much more appreciative of 'this' forum.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.