• Anonymous RAW General Manager

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Vince McMahon

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Someone Else

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I don't care

Votes: 3 5.9%

[WWE.com] Successor to The Game's Throne?

2K views 22 replies 20 participants last post by  thunderblood 
#1 · (Edited)
Just a simple poll with the choices WWE gave. Personally I see Triple H destroying Punk at NoC, but in the case Punk wins, who would be the best/most logical choice?

Edit: I added Vince McMahon to their list

#6 ·
I don't see the point in involving Stephanie if HHH isn't there. You really think Trips is going to sit at home if Steph becomes the new COO and Punks starts in on her every week? Not a chance. I'm sticking by my belief that Ace is going to screw Trips forcing him to leave and then Ace will be COO. Punk gets his heel and his yes-man to rebel against. Done.

#14 ·
I have no idea but here's the text given by WWE:

"Despite being Triple H’s best friend, the WWE Hall of Famer has also shared a hostile history with The Game, including a much-storied rivalry that lasted four years before they reconciled as D-Generation X in 2007. HBK has stated on many occasions that he has retired from active competition in WWE. Who’s to say, however, that he no longer wants to remain an integral part of WWE? Becoming COO would certainly give The Showstopper a lucrative new lease on life with the company."

#19 ·
I would love to see Vince coming back. Possible angle of finding some legal challenge to "reclaim" his position. He could even interfere and cause HHH to lose.

I don't think this WILL happen just that it sounds good to me. I think that should it be "Game over" then Laurinitis is poised to take the reins. He has come more and more "into it" over the last while and his mini-spats with HHH add weight to this. In my opinion he is most likely.

That all said, I can't see HHH losing.

#21 ·
He did it for the rock.

BUT ITS ALL MAKING SENSE. Its a conspiracy everyone is on it They vote vince out stay with me here fellas they make trips the COO Because stephanie doesent want to ruin the relationship with her daddy so she has them all vote for trips to be COO and Trips tells Punk to beat him at NOC So Steph can become the COO. It all makes sense.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.