• Someone Else

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I don't care

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Try being informed instead of just opinionated.
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just a simple poll with the choices WWE gave. Personally I see Triple H destroying Punk at NoC, but in the case Punk wins, who would be the best/most logical choice?

Edit: I added Vince McMahon to their list

·
Providing For My Family
6,868 Posts
Zack Ryder :lmao

Seriously though the only logical choice is Vince McMAHON, no-one else really has the skill to be the guy potrayed as carrying the company during promos.

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
I don't see the point in involving Stephanie if HHH isn't there. You really think Trips is going to sit at home if Steph becomes the new COO and Punks starts in on her every week? Not a chance. I'm sticking by my belief that Ace is going to screw Trips forcing him to leave and then Ace will be COO. Punk gets his heel and his yes-man to rebel against. Done.

·
Ted the Moth
12,866 Posts

You know it...

Although it will be John Laurinitis. Which makes me glad, only because Cena does a spot on Johnny Ace and it makes me laugh every time :lmao

·
Banned
399 Posts
I can just picture next year's Wrestlemania right now:

"Whoa, hold up playas! Now, Cena, Rock, this ain't the way we do things, I am hereby declaring this Wrestlemania main event A TAG TEAM MATCH! HOLLA, HOLLA, HOLLA!"

It needs to happen. Long for COO!

·
Try being informed instead of just opinionated.
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Why is HBK on the ballet?:frustrate
I have no idea but here's the text given by WWE:

"Despite being Triple H’s best friend, the WWE Hall of Famer has also shared a hostile history with The Game, including a much-storied rivalry that lasted four years before they reconciled as D-Generation X in 2007. HBK has stated on many occasions that he has retired from active competition in WWE. Who’s to say, however, that he no longer wants to remain an integral part of WWE? Becoming COO would certainly give The Showstopper a lucrative new lease on life with the company."

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Ergh. If he does lose, I doubt it will be any of these choices. WWE wouldn't hint at it and would make it more of a surprise.

·
You want it all but you can't have it.
2,986 Posts
Teddy Long.
You all wanted a tag team division?
What would be better way than to have every match interrupted with "NOW HOLD ON A MINUTE PLAYA'S..."

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
DUDE BUT SERIOUSLY. CM Punk might become COO. Maybe he was trying to say that when the mic cut off. THEN HE CAN CHANGE THE WWE!!!

·
Registered
382 Posts
I would love to see Vince coming back. Possible angle of finding some legal challenge to "reclaim" his position. He could even interfere and cause HHH to lose.

I don't think this WILL happen just that it sounds good to me. I think that should it be "Game over" then Laurinitis is poised to take the reins. He has come more and more "into it" over the last while and his mini-spats with HHH add weight to this. In my opinion he is most likely.

That all said, I can't see HHH losing.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts