Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Maybe the 2nd one. Maybe he gets a new mask that's more demonic and sadistic than any we've seen before and becomes even more dangerous.

... but more likely option 1.

·
Banned
2,015 Posts
Kane stopped meaning anything ages ago.

·
Registered
188 Posts
The way I saw it, it meant he failed HHH in being the monster in that match the COO was looking for. I didn't really see it meaning more than that...

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
He doesn't need to retire or anything. Just have him around to put people over. Or maybe even an IC title run, where he goes undefeated for a while, before putting someone over.

·
Registered
271 Posts
It means him and Triple H will feud, because we remember how well that went the first time.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Hopefully he's done.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Kane should've beat Undertaker at Wrestlemania in both their last matches. It would've been a nice gesture for Kane who always came up short and I know UT didn't want the streak anymore.

·
Banned
2,961 Posts
How could he come back more dangerous than ever? Actually murder people this time?

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Nothing, it means absolutely nothing, it didn't even mean anything last year, because they've already done it lol. I even remember marking out when Kane lost against Triple H in 2003 and had to unmask for the very first time, it was kind of underwhelming once it happened, even if Kane was freaking awesome for a while afterwards.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts