Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Banned
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WWE’s website posted a backstage video of John Laurinaitis asked a WWE producer what happened with the microphones when CM Punk and Triple H were in the ring last night on RAW. Laurinaitis received a phone call and told the person on the other end that he was finding out who cut the mics. As of this writing, the video has been deleted but they may add it back later.
WTF they added it & then later Removed it??

I think last night promo was completely Unscripted shoot.
the last bit of it was a work but the promo,lines,content from start to finish was a shoot imo.

Vince would have never authorized Punk to say the "body-builder" fetish on live TV. I think Vince gave Punk the freedom to do the shoot but probably didnt expect he would go there.

It doesnt matter anyway Triple h owned that segment like a boss. Trips is too good for punk.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
1st of all, HHH was lucky, he was punks bitch in that segment

secondly, it was clearly nash... he can barely walk, but he always manages to be in the right place at the right time

frank may not have known whats up, get stu on it..... shit gets done when stus involved

·
Banned
833 Posts
yeah trips was great by saying john cena is the biggest star in the business lol

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
IT'S STILL REAL TO ME! (aaaaah too late)

No, punk does have some creative control but he can't go on full shoot mode because that would embarrass some people.

He knows that what comes out of his mouth can hurt him in the future so mr. phil is going easy on HHH.

You wanna watch a semi-straight shoot watch his glorious promo on RAW before MITB.

·
Premium Member
11,810 Posts

for da rock.

In all seriousness though; it was probably Nash and Laurin-however the fuck you spell that name, who will eventually reveal they've been in cahoots with Triple H all along.

·
Banned
1,760 Posts
WTF they added it & then later Removed it??

I think last night promo was completely Unscripted shoot.
the last bit of it was a work but the promo,lines,content from start to finish was a shoot imo.

Vince would have never authorized Punk to say the "body-builder" fetish on live TV. I think Vince gave Punk the freedom to do the shoot but probably didnt expect he would go there.

It doesnt matter anyway Triple h owned that segment like a boss. Trips is too good for punk.
Monday was the first time ever that anyone called Triple H, Paul Levesque on WWE TV. CM Punk should be proud of the stuff he has been given the opportunity to do over the last couple months.

·
Sheriff of Piltover
2,880 Posts

No, punk does have some creative control but he can't go on full shoot mode because that would embarrass some people.

He knows that what comes out of his mouth can hurt him in the future so mr. phil is going easy on HHH.

You wanna watch a semi-straight shoot watch his glorious promo on RAW before MITB.
Yeah that was a good shoot, but last nights "work and or shoot" was great as well, even if the mic dieing was on accident. (which i doubt)

·
Bad Moon Rising
4,253 Posts
Hold on playas, it aint going down like that, tonight it's gonna be a tag team match up between the game triple and the world strongest man mark henry against frank and the random sound technician Mark Henry threw off the stage, holla holla.

·
Banned
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)

lets see Now.

He talked about Brock lesnar right? Isnt brock lesnar the same guy that got pushed coz of he had big muscles??

Punk said he is sick of the rock main eventing wrestlemania but this is the same guy that told GQ days later the shoot promo that his dream is to face Austin at WM.

so Rock should not return to the ring but Austin can??

Punk keeps bashing the rock for leaving WWE to hollywood for money and fame. Didnt Punk leave R.o.h , the pure wrestling company, to WWE for money and fame?

Cena didnt need insider references in 2003 to get over with the audience like Punk.

Punk was being easy on trips?? lol you should be glad that Trips didnt completely rip him apart.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts