590 Posts
So will this be the order?

1st - RAW
2nd - SD
3rd - SD
4th - RAW
5th - RAW
6th - RAW

So Seth has to be the 1st overall pick to end up on RAW otherwise it would make 0 sense to have Shane pass him over with the next 2 picks.

Interestingly enough, this could be the way to begin the HHH/Seth feud. If Dean retains on RAW then Steph will feel pressured thinking she has to secure the championship to RAW no matter how much she hates Dean. Seth, who has been campaigning to be the 1st overall pick would feel betrayed by Stephanie & maybe cause him to snap & hit her with a pedigree or something.

That tag team rule is a weird one. I guess Stephanie would be the one to say she only wants 1 specific member of a tag team instead of both of them.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Hopefully the likes of Owens, Zayn, Rollins, AJ, The Club, Cena and Enzo and Cass stay on raw.

NXT Call ups will be interesting.
Why would you want them to stay on Raw? I want most of them on Smackdown.

AJ
Cena
Rollins
The Club
Owens

Raw can have Enzo and Cass/Zayn, though. I will not be watching Raw, so just hoping for my favorites to go to Smackdown.

·
"The Kingslayer"
6,023 Posts

AJ
Cena
Rollins
The Club
Owens

Raw can have Enzo and Cass/Zayn, though. I will not be watching Raw, so just hoping for my favorites to go to Smackdown.
Mostly because i've got a raw ticket for Glasgow in november and wanting to see my favourites on that. Don't want to go to a raw where the only person i like that will be there will be Rollins.

·
Registered
22,882 Posts
Not surprising about the ratio. Raw is still 3 hours, you have to stack that show more. There is plenty enough talent for Smackdown. Get Cena and Styles, a few other guys like Zayn, Cesaro, Ziggler, Balor. Women like Sasha and Becky. Tag teams like The Club and American Alpha. Smackdown will be fine.

The part that interests me 6 NXT guys? That is a shock because I figured Balor was the only real lock. But now, for sure I would say you have Balor, American Alpha, and Bayley. As for the other 2 spots, could be anyone from Nakamura, Joes, Aries, Roode, even Dillinger. Or any of the other women. Will be interesting to see.

·
Baby Yoda
29,323 Posts

1st - RAW
2nd - SD
3rd - SD
4th - RAW
5th - RAW
6th - RAW

So Seth has to be the 1st overall pick to end up on RAW otherwise it would make 0 sense to have Shane pass him over with the next 2 picks.

Interestingly enough, this could be the way to begin the HHH/Seth feud. If Dean retains on RAW then Steph will feel pressured thinking she has to secure the championship to RAW no matter how much she hates Dean. Seth, who has been campaigning to be the 1st overall pick would feel betrayed by Stephanie & maybe cause him to snap & hit her with a pedigree or something.

That tag team rule is a weird one. I guess Stephanie would be the one to say she only wants 1 specific member of a tag team instead of both of them.
Hoping for

1) Seth - Raw
2) Roman - Raw
3) Dean - Raw
4) Cena - Smackdown
5) AJ Styles - Smackdown
6) Charolette - Raw
7) Miz - Raw
8) Bray Wyatt - Raw
9) Randy Orton - Smackdown
10) Kevin Owens - Smackdown

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,462 Posts

1st - RAW
2nd - SD
3rd - SD
4th - RAW
5th - RAW
6th - RAW

1 Raw
2 & 3 SD
4 & 5 Raw
6 SD
7 & 8 Raw
9 SD
10 Raw

Then starting with 11 repeat the format.

·
Banned
1,179 Posts
I'm wondering how the draft order will actually go. It seems silly to assume it'd be 3 Raw picks followed by 2 Smackdown picks as the pattern. I could see it being more like Raw, Smackdown, Raw, Smackdown, Raw, Raw, Smackdown, Raw, Smackdown, Raw, Raw etc etc. That'd make a lot more sense than in big blocks and wold actually resemble more of a "draft."

·
Rolling Blunts With King Kunta
1,531 Posts
That 3 to 2 ratio is garbage. Why not have it tradition one brand after brand pick? Other than that, I'm cool with everything else.

·
Standing with The Man
5,988 Posts
The part that interests me 6 NXT guys? That is a shock because I figured Balor was the only real lock. But now, for sure I would say you have Balor, American Alpha, and Bayley. As for the other 2 spots, could be anyone from Nakamura, Joes, Aries, Roode, even Dillinger. Or any of the other women. Will be interesting to see.
Remember AA will count as one draft pick :jericho2

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,378 Posts

AJ
Cena
Rollins
The Club
Owens

I couldn't agree more. I hope Smackdown also gets Samoa Joe, Aries, and American Alpha.

RAW can have Balor, Dillinger, and Bayley.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Damn it.

Then it will likely be..

Rollins
Dean and Cena
Roman and Orton
AJ
Doubt it. That format makes the most sense, though. The other way would be boring as fuck.

1. Raw - Whoever the WWE champion is
2. SD - Cena
3. SD - Styles
4. Raw - Whoever loses the title match tomorrow night
5. Raw - Reigns
6. SD - Charlotte
7. Raw - Enzo and Cass
8. Raw - The New Day
9. SD - Sasha
10. Raw - Miz(w/Maryse)
11. SD - Orton
12. SD - Rusev

And continue that pattern. I think that would be best. Those aren't my predictions, just examples. So out of 10 picks, Raw gets 6 and Smackdown gets 4. I think that is fair seeing how Raw is 3 hours, and Smackdown doesn't need filler talent.

·
#BAYBAY
20,076 Posts
I heard Finn is possibly being called up from NXT. I haven't heard or read anywhere else about the other 5.

Apparently also, Sara Del Rey & Adam Pearce will be likely getting call-ups to become agents too.

41 - 60 of 219 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.