Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
Great video but not good for buissness if he wins on sunday. He needs to keep chasing the title until WM then win it there

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
But then people would be bitching to death about how Bryan needs to win it already.
By people you mean the small precentage fans of the IWC. The people the WWE doesnt give 2 shits about?

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,812 Posts
After that video I know for sure he's winning Sunday. I'm guessing he'll win the belt, then either he'll finish up his feud with Orton at SS or Sheamus will return and turn heel on Bryan after the match to start up that feud.

I'm just curious how HHH is going to end up facing him at Mania, if that actually happens, unless he wins the Rumble?

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
After that video I know for sure he's winning Sunday. I'm guessing he'll win the belt, then either he'll finish up his feud with Orton at SS or Sheamus will return and turn heel on Bryan after the match to start up that feud.

I'm just curious how HHH is going to end up facing him at Mania, if that actually happens, unless he wins the Rumble?
Or they are showing the video to swerve the fans? Ever think of that. Its easy how these 2 face at WM. Bryan loses sunday. Keep chases the belt. Vince gives DB a qualifying match on raw for the rumble he wins, HHH pus Bryan at number 1 stacking the odds against him, wins the rumble, HHH says none of you men got the job done of Eliminating DB, HHH inserts himself in the wwe title chamber match wins it and Boom there there you go HHH vs DB WM 30 wwe title. DB wins happy ending to this fued

·
Registered
1,580 Posts

I think Bryan will win as well. I could see this happening HBK gets knocked out inadvertently Orton hits Bryan with an rko but theres no ref to count Orton goes to check on HBK then turns around and gets hit with a Busaiku Knee 1,2,3 Bryan wins.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts

·
Banned
13,572 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Great video but not good for buissness if he wins on sunday. He needs to keep chasing the title until WM then win it there
Really? You think this bullshit has enough gas to last til April 2014? When people are already sick of it in OCTOBER! He should win this Sunday with story going forward being hhh and co trying to get the belt off him. When they Finally succeed in getting it off him should this lead to the hunter vs Bryan match at mania. Giving it back to Orton makes the last two ppvs even dumber in hindsight. Either way fuck this shitty storyline.

Nice video tho, should saved it for Smackdown.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
Really? You think this bullshit has enough gas to last til April 2014? When people are already sick of it in OCTOBER! He should win this Sunday with story going forward being hhh and co trying to get the belt off him. When they Finally succeed in getting it off him should this lead to the hunter vs Bryan match at mania. Giving it back to Orton makes the last two ppvs even dumber in hindsight. Either way fuck this shitty storyline.

Nice video tho, should saved it for Smackdown.
only people who are sick of it is dumb IWC marks which are a small precentage of the audience

1 - 20 of 87 Posts