Wrestling Forum banner

WWE.COM: Classic Factions Reborn

6295 Views 41 Replies 32 Participants Last post by  Mr.Cricket
http://www.wwe.com/classics/classic-factions-reborn

its hilarious what they think of when they show who would be in the classic faction in today's era and reading their reasoning is funny. Here is what they think if they were reborn:

The Million Dollar Corporation
- Del Rio (leader), Cesaro, Mahal, Clay, & PTP
Ministry of Darkness - Undertaker (leader), Kane, Mark Henry, Tensai, Aksana, & Yoshi Tatsu
The Dangerous Alliance - Paul Heyman (leader), Eve, Brock Lesnar, The Miz, Alex Riley, & Drew Mcyntire
Dudes Wth Attitude - Sheamus (leader), Santino Marella, Rey Mysterio, The Great Khali, Kofi Kingston, & R-Truth
The Flock - CM Punk (leader), Curtis Hawkins, Tyson Kidd, Justin Gabriel, Heath Slater, & Kailtyn
The NWO - John Cena (leader), Michael Cole, Michael McGuility, The Big Show, Otunga, Randy Orton, & Christian]
The Four Horsemen - Cody Rhodes (leader), Wade Barrett, Daniel Bryan, & Dolph Ziggler
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Stealing the Show
11,462 Posts
The Four Horsemen - Cody Rhodes (leader), Wade Barrett, Daniel Bryan, & Dolph Ziggler
I would mark the fuck out if this one actually happened. The rest, well...theyre fucking terrible.

Maybe I wouldnt call it the 4 Horsemen, but that stable right there, with maybe one or two extra members would be something incredible to watch. Maybe even let Bryan lead that stable b/c he's the best overall guy in that list.

· Registered
4,909 Posts
Nation of Domination

Mark Henry (Leader of the Nation) (Faarooq role) (Main eventer of the stable)
Darren Young (Crown Jewel of the Nation) (Rocky Maivia role) (Upper mid-carder of the stable)
Titus O'Neil (Kama Mustafa role)
R-Truth (D'Lo Brown role)
Ezekiel Jackson (Enforcer/Mark Henry role)

· Registered
9,377 Posts
A new Dangerous Alliance with Paul Heyman, Brock Lesnar, Big Show and CM Punk would be pretty good. They could even draft Kurt Angle back in, to make a great wrestling stable.

· Registered
4,909 Posts
Legacy 2.0

Cody Rhodes (Leader) (Main Eventer of the stable) (2nd generation superstar; the son of the American Dream Dusty Rhodes)
Michael Mcgillicutty (One half of the tag team) (3rd generation superstar; the son of Mr. Perfect Curt Hennig/grandson of Larry The Ax Hennig)
Husky Harris (Other half of the tag team) (3rd generation superstar; the son of IRS/nephew of Barry Windham/grandson of Blackjack Mulligan)
Richie Steamboat (Upper mid-carder of the stable) (2nd generation superstar; the son of Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat)

· Harvester of Sorrow
13,720 Posts
As hard as it is the take WWE.com lists seriously, this seems like a tongue in cheek reference then an proper list. However for the fun of it.

The Million Dollar Corporation - Del Rio (leader), Cesaro, Mahal, Clay, & PTP
I can understand Del Rio and PTP. But Clay, Mahal and Ceasaro? Maybe if Clay changed his gimmick to a more serious enforcer role it could work.

My thoughts, Del Rio(Leader), JBL(Manager/Mouthpiece), PTP(Tag Team) and Clay(Bodyguard)

Ministry of Darkness - Undertaker (leader), Kane, Mark Henry, Tensai, Aksana, & Yoshi Tatsu
Undertaker and Kane are the only ones that fit the stable, the others don't make any sense since the Ministry is dark and none of those are even remotely close to that.

My thoughts Undertaker(Leader), Kane(Group's monster), The Ascension(Acolytes)

The Dangerous Alliance - Paul Heyman (leader), Eve, Brock Lesnar, The Miz, Alex Riley, & Drew Mcyntire
Meh I don't really know much about the orginal Dangerous Alliance.

However, Paul Haymen(Leader), Brock Lesnar, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan and Beth Pheonix

Dudes With Attitude - Sheamus (leader), Santino Marella, Rey Mysterio, The Great Khali, Kofi Kingston, & R-Truth
Lol at Sheamus. This is definitely a joke

My thoughts, John Cena(Rapper gimmick), R-Truth, JTG(Revamped) and CM Punk(Just cause he has attitude)

The Flock - CM Punk (leader), Curtis Hawkins, Tyson Kidd, Justin Gabriel, Heath Slater, & Kailtyn
CM Punk is fine, the others on the otherhand......

My thoughts, CM Punk(Leader), Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose and The Ascension

The NWO - John Cena (leader), Michael Cole, Michael McGuility, The Big Show, Otunga, Randy Orton, & Christian]
I actually always said that if WWE were to have an NWO today, Cena would fit the bill for Hollywood Hogan's role. The others make no sense, except for maybe Big Show and Randy Orton.

My thoughts, John Cena(Hollywood Hogan), Randy Orton(Kevin Nash), The Miz(Scott Hall), Big Show(The Giant, lol) and Dolph Ziggler(Syxx)

I actually don't have a problem with this except for the leadership role. Wade Barrett over Cody Rhodes any day.

However my thoughts, Wade Barrett(Leader, Ric Flair), William Regal(Manager, JJ Dillon), Daniel Bryan and Cody Rhodes(Tag Team, Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard)

· Registered
6,624 Posts
A new Dangerous Alliance with Paul Heyman, Brock Lesnar, Big Show and CM Punk would be pretty good. They could even draft Kurt Angle back in, to make a great wrestling stable.
Yeah, just change Big Show with a new, young wrestler (like Sandow) and it would be awesome.

· Registered
3,330 Posts
Basically all of those would-be stables are so-so: some members fit, some don't. The Flock idea is O.K., and so is the NWO one.

But still: No new Evolution, a very simple British one at that?
That's it, they are definitely "blind" in some terms.

· I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I miss the ministry but not sure Aksana, Tensai, or Tatsu would fit. I would replace Aksana with AJ and add The Ascension. Keep Henry. Undertaker, Kane, Henry, The Ascension, & AJ is more like it.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.