Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
13,572 Posts
Good Big Show needs to be arrested. He assalted an inocent man for no reason.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Londrick

·
Registered
Joined
·
979 Posts
KAYFABE LIVES!

Also 68 year old Dusty Rhodes spends a bit of time in hospital and is fine, then the almighty HHH gets a concussion and a broken jaw?

HHH must be going soft :HHH2
 
  • Like
Reactions: BigEvil2012

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,382 Posts
Damn, I was wondering whether they would milk the knockout, really wanted to watch the interview this week :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
325 Posts
oh, brother. i guess it's too much to ask for a 'big show goes to jail and we forget about him' angle, but a girl can dream.
 

·
Nihilistic Mystics
Joined
·
6,005 Posts
:lmao

Kayfabe lives about 20% of the time. The other 80% kayfabe dies.

And I still think it's hilarious the title is still vacant for almost a month now with no end in sight and now the story has become about the Big Show. DAT Creative team.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,109 Posts
Can only imagine creative meeting these days.....
 
1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Top