Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Needs Premium Membership
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well me and Infamous_Canibus are at it again. Are other thread was going well, but IC was burnt out, and things seemed like they would end up in a flop with to many trades, so we are starting fresh. He will be doing Raw, I will be doing Smackdown. The thread is set after Judgement Day, but we arent having the draft lottery AT THIS TIME. Here are the Judgement Day Results..

Judgement Day

MNM retain the Tag Team Titles against Hardcore Holly and Charlie Haas after Mercury pins Holly.

Paul London retains against Chavo Guerrero, after hitting the 450 Splash.

Carlito defeats Big Show with an Impaler DDT on a Chair while the ref was down.

Rey defeats Eddie in a brutal match that ended with Rey reversing a powerbomb into a hurricanrana. Eddie then attacked Rey after the match and left him laying.

Kurt Angle defeats Booker T. with an Angle Slam from the top rope, after Booker would not tap to the Ankle Lock.

John Cena makes JBL say I Quit after an F-U off the stage, to retain the WWE title. After the match, John Cena was attacked by Kurt Angle.. but why?

Hope this goes well, and we keep the readers we had with the last thread.

·
is better than you!
5,474 Posts
good luck guys, i really wish you could have kept the same one but anyways good luck

·
Pedal Down The Foothills. Wheelies On The Front.
7,915 Posts
Well, I love the results, they're looking good. Anyways, here is the RAW roster:

RAW CHAMPIONS >>
Batista
World Champion

Shelton Benjamin
Intercontinental Champion

Trish Stratus
Women's Champion

Rosey
World Tag Team Champion

The Hurricane
World Tag Team Champion

RAW SUPERSTARS >>
Antonio
Batista
Candice
Chris Benoit
Chris Jericho
Chris Masters
Christian
Chirsty
Daivari
Edge
Eric Bischoff
Eugene - Injured
Gene Snitsky - Injured
Ivory
Jerry Lawler
Jim Ross
Jonathan Coachman
Kane
Lilian Garcia
Lita
Mark Henry - Injured
Maria
Maven
Mick Foley
Muhammed Hassan
Randy Orton - Injured
Ric Flair
Rob Conway
Romeo
Rosey
Shawn Michaels
Shelton Benjamin
Simon Dean
Stacy Keibler
Steven Richards - Injured
Stone Cold
Sylvain Grenier
Tajiri
The Hurricane
The Rock
Todd Grisham
Triple H
Trish Stratus
Tyson Tomko
Val Venis
Victoria
Viscera
William Regal

·
Banned
333 Posts
Good to see your not giving up. I didn't reply to your old fed but I can assure you I was reading and was impressed with your work. I'll try to reply to your first show, I need some reviewers for my show!

·
Banned
334 Posts
wow cant wait for this to start, hope Christian ends up on SD sooner or later though, grea that your keeping the same rosters, cant wait for Raw and SD

10Mikembibby10, I still say you shouldve done WWA, I liked that thread! lol

·
Needs Premium Membership
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, I have just been told by IC that he is going to be away for a month. So I will be looking for a new partner. But if I cant get a good one, I will not be doing this thread anymore and just be doing WWE: The Remaking. If you have interest, post here, and if I think you would make a good partner, Ill contact you. Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts