Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Outside of their 1 match feud with the Real Americans which ended up being resolved with a 5 minute match on PPV and has been forgotten.

They have nothing gong on except beating up 3MB every week.

Jim Ross is right when he says it's silly for WWE to debut any talent without at least several months of clear direction already written up for them.

They're a great team. They have a gimmick, look like a team, tag moves, great finisher, manager, etc they have everything yet there is no clear direction and in the end it will only hurt them.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,781 Posts
It's ridiculous. They go over Swagger and Cesaro, then go over them at a bunch of house shows. And 3MB was more over than them by a long shot tonight. What's even more funny is that WWE is trying to push this OLE thing over a strong talent in NXT getting those chants, and rightfully so. And tonight LOLos matadores gets booed over the heel team, and the person who actually got the OLE chants tonight was fucking Antonio CesarGOAT. :lol

·
The Man
25,723 Posts
Only thing good about them is their entrance. I expected something innovative when they wrestled but i havent been impressed at all. When Rey first came he was wowing me, same with Sin Cara until he got bit by the bitch and injury bug. Los Matadores are really bad right now, just another joke team that will fizzle into nothingness like the Tons of Funk.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
I hope not, they were a big letdown if you ask me. If you want to push a tag team how about the Real Americans because Zeb is a great mouthpiece and Cesaro is amazing. Los Matadores is no better than their old team, I would even say I enjoyed watching them more before this new gimmick

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's ridiculous. They go over Swagger and Cesaro, then go over them at a bunch of house shows. And 3MB was more over than them by a long shot tonight. What's even more funny is that WWE is trying to push this OLE thing over a strong talent in NXT getting those chants, and rightfully so. And tonight LOLos matadores gets booed over the heel team, and the person who actually got the OLE chants tonight was fucking Antonio CesarGOAT. :lol
Did you not see 3MB wearing Union Jacks?

·
Registered
157 Posts
One of those gimmicks that just doesn't have legs, the novelty wore off quick. Doesn't help that the announcers can't take them seriously either. The WWE are going through a phrase where more focus has been put on the tag division and Los Mats just aren't as big a priority as The Shield, The Rhodes, Usos, Wyatts + Cesaro/Swagger (and now even Punk/Bryan have joined the mix). I think the tag team they should be using more is PTP, they get decent reactions and have potential to be a big deal.

·
Registered
14,862 Posts
"WWE Clearly Has No Long-Term Plans for Anything."
There is your thread title..
I don't even understand why Los Herpadors was even thought to be a good idea to start with! What could you do with that joke of a gimmick long term anyway?
And I know the same was said about Fandango, but his character HAS room to evolve and grow if the writers took their thumbs out of their collective asses.
I have officially decided I am done calling it "WWE Creative" because I just feel like I am lying through my teeth!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.