Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Banned
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"WWE: Charismatic Impact!" is back again on W-E. I had this BTB with my Partner Tom777 on NoDQ but our Thread lost somehow, So we can't start that our old btb "Clash of the Champions" because, We screwed our previous plans and we're here to Fresh Start. Since. I had my banners but, I lost one banner and that's an Official Banner for our BTB. I'll do it in sometime. Here are the Rosters.

RAW
----
Mens Divison
------------
Booker T
Bobby Lashley
Carlito Carribean Cool
Chris Masters
Charlie Haas
Chavo Guerrero
Edge
Eugene
Johnny Parisi
JBL
Kane
Khosrow Daivari
Matt Hardy
Muhammad Hassan
Paul Burchill
Randy Orton
Rene Dupree
Rob Conway
Rob Van Dam
Ric Flair
Shawn Michaels
The Big Show
The Boogeyman
Tyson Tomko
Viscera
Val Venis
William Regal

Womens Divison
--------------
Ashley Massaro
Candice Michelle
Lita
Maria
Mickie James
Miss Jackie
Trish Stratus
Victoria

Champions & Championships
-------------------------
WWE Champion: Vacant
Intercontinental Champion: Vacant
World Tag Team Champions: Vacant
Womens Championship: Vacant

RAW Staff
---------
General Manager: Eric Bischoff
Ring Announcers: Lillian Garcia
Interviewers: Maria, Todd Grisham
Commentators: Jerry "The King" Lawler, Joey Styles, Jonathan Coachman
----

SmackDown!
----------
Mens Divison
------------
Andy Douglas
Batista
Billy Kidman
Bubba Ray Dudley
Chase Stevens
Chris Benoit
Chris Harris
Chris Jericho
Christian
D-Von Dudley
Hardcore Holly
Hurricane
James Storm
Jeff Hardy
Joey Mercury
Johnny Nitro
John Cena
Juventud Guerrera
Ken Kennedy
Kurt Angle
Psicosis
Paul London
Rey Mysterio
Shelton Benjemin
Super Crazy
Tajiri
Triple H
Undertaker
X-Pac

Womens Division
----------------
Christy Hemme
Torrie Wilson
Melina Perez
Stacy Keibler

Champions & Championships
-------------------------
World Heavyweight Champion: Batista
WWE United States Champion: Chris Benoit
WWE Tag Team Champions:MNM
WWE Cruiserweight Championship: Juventud Guerrera

SmackDown! Staff
----------------
General Manager: Theodore Long
Ring Announcers: Tony Chimel
Interviewers: Steve Romero & Josh Matthews
Commentators: Michael Cole & Tazz
----

Pay Per Views
-------------
Armageddon (SmackDown!)
Sunday, Dec. 18, 2005
Dunkin Donuts Center, Providence, RI

New Year's Revolution (RAW)
Sunday, Jan. 8, 2006
Pepsi Arena, Albany NY

Royal Rumble (RAW & SmackDown!)
Sunday, Jan. 29, 2006
American Airlines Arena, Miami, FL

No Way Out (SmackDown!)
Sunday, Feb. 19, 2006
1st Mariner Arena, Baltimore, MD

WrestleMania XXII (RAW & SmackDown!)
Sunday, April 2, 2006
Allstate Arena, Chicago, IL

Backlash (RAW)
Sunday, April 30, 2006
Rupp Arena, Lexington, KY

Note: Dates can be Changed
----

I got so much Appreation and Reviews at NODQ & WE by you guys only. I hope i would get so much Respect,Reviews here too. Thankyou very much. RAW will be up in ONE hour from now.

·
Banned
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

WWE: Charismatic Impact! presents Monday Night RAW
North Charleston, SC
12th December 2005

----

They showed a New Video of WWE. They then show a new WWE Logo followed by written Charismatic Impact!. Then the RAW music hits followed by Huge Amount of Pyro's in the Nort Charleston Arena where the fans goes nuts!.

No Chance In Hell hits and Vince McMahon comes out from the Entrance Ramp. Crowd cheers for McMahon while McMahon claps for Fans and he makes his way to the ring in his usual Walking Style. Vince McMahon takes the Mic and starts to talk.

Vince McMahon: So, I'm at South Carolina baby. (Loud cheers from Croud). This is the Beautiful Place ever in this Country. (Cheers again). I'm here because of one thing. I have closed my previously running company called World Wrestling Entertainment because I think now it's time to shine baby. (cheers). If you check the RAW and SmackDown Roster at WWE.Com, It has been changed because I thought to Shine all of the stuffs, Rosters, exceptras. Roster will be different from previous because The Company has Randomnly Drafted some of the Superstars from it. This WWE will be more good than the Previous one. This will be the hell of a Company (cheers). There's going to be a Huge Impact on Tonight's Edition of Monday Night RAW. It's a surprise. By the way I forgot to tell you that All Championships are Vacated and all will be given by your's General Manager Eric Bischoff! (boo's).

McMahon throws the Mic and starts to Leave. I'm Back hits and Bischoff makes his way to the ring while McMahon shakes hands with Eric Bischoff an McMahon leaves.

Eric Bischoff: Wow, Once Again...I'm back and better than ever. (boo's) I'm your General Manager again (boo's) and I will do things better than previous work. I was loosing confidence in myself because RAW was loosing to the B Side Brand called SmackDown! (boo's). But now, It's not the same we're back as Originals in South Carolina (cheers). The Dump state ever I have seen. (boo's). I had to talk about the World Title Situation now. The World Championship will be Decided in a Gold Rush Tournament II. It will be like previous Gold Rush. Everything was better in previous Gold Rush Tournament I. Everything will like be same.

Suddenly Kane's Pyro hits (crowd goes nuts!) and he makes his way to the ring and Bischoff looks frigtened. Kane grabs Bischoff and goes straight face to face with Bischoff. Kane grabs the Mic and again goes to Bischoff's face. Kane tries to speak.

Kane: It's not going to be same like The previous Gold Rush Tournament.

Eric Bischoff looks araid of Kane and he looks angry.

Eric Bischoff: Allright, Allright Kane. It's not going to be like Previous. It's a new start. I forgot so hey Kane please...

Kane grabs Bischoff and Mic.

Kane: Bischoff, I'm back again on WWE: Blasting Charisma. Put me in that Tourney right now or I'll...

Eric Bischoff: Hey, Hey, Yes, Yes Kane. You will be in that tournament. Please don't worry.

Kane laughs unstopabbly and Bischoff looks Confused and Kane does his Pyro thing and leaves the ring and then suddenly Edge's music hits and he makes his way to the ring in his Black Suit with Lita while Kane was leaving. Kane was laughing and when he see's Edge and Lita, Kane looks angry. At Entrance Ramp Kane goes face to face w/ Edge and Edge looks confused. Kane again laughs and leaves while Edge looks afraid.

Edge takes the Mic.

Edge: Eric, I don't want nothing much to say about these Crap fans that boo's a Great Man like me. I want that title more than anyone Eric. I'm running like a 6 year boy for this Title from one and a half years Eric!. I want that title Eric. Dammit name me the new Champion.

Lita shakes his heads and as does Edge. Eric laughs at them.

Eric Bischoff: Well, Well ... Edge. Do you really want that Title?

Edge: Yes.

Eric Bischoff: Well Edge, From last Month. You ain't caring about RAW so,..................You must need to earn that title![/color]

Bischoff smiles at Edge and Edge goes face to face with Bischoff. Edge tries to say something but Kane's pyro hits again and Edge and Bischoff again looked frightened while we see Kane at Titantron, They showed Kane in his red Locker Room. Kane again laughs unstoppably on Edge and Bischoff. We come back on Arena. (fans cheers loudly for Kane)

Edge: What the hell was that man!. Well, Eric. I won that previous Gold Rush Tournament so you should behave nice to me and you better put me in that Finals and I'll face the No. 1 Contender then...

Eric Bischoff smiles and Edge also smiles.

Edge: So, It's a Deal?

Eric Bischoff: Yep it is. (Boo's)

Edge: Ah, Thankyou Bischoff. (Boo's)

Eric Bischoff: Oh, Oh Edge. Tonight you're on in a Qualification Match for that Title up against a Man that lost the previous Gold Rush Tournament because you and your sluttry girl friend cheated. Yes it's Kane.

Fans cheers and Bischoff leaves the Arena. Lita and Edge were alone in the ring and then all fans chanted "Slut, Slut..." for Lita.

(Commercials)

Joey Styles, Coach and The King welcomed us to the show.

I Spit in the Face hits and Carlito makes his way to the ring with his Apple. Carlito takes a Mic and speaks.

Carlito: Wow, Bischoff told me that I'm going to be in that Tourney too... I'm here to face a guy that Bischoff didn't named to me but I'm happy...because tonight...I'm going to beat that guy and I'm going to advance for the Semi Final and then...I'll definitely win the Semi and then...I'll win the Final. I'll be your new WWE Champion and you know what...dat...dat's cool.

Well, Here's The Big Show hits and Big Show makes his way to the ring. Carlito was too much frightened for Show. Big Show comes in the ring and Carlito leaves the Ring. Ref signals the bell and we start our First Match.

Gold Rush Tournament II - Qualifying Match Up
Carlito Carribean Cool vs. The Big Show

Carlito comes in the ring and reacts like scary kid. Carlito closes his eyes and again Opens it. Carltio again couldn't believe it's Big Show. Carlito touches Big Show and he shouts. (Fans laughs). Carlito tries to run and leave the ring but Big Show catches him and Big Show throws him to the Corner Post. Big Show gives Carlito few chops. Big Show takes Carlito and throws him to the other corner. Big Show runs and gives a running splash to Carlito.

The Big Show does his Chokeslam pose and grabs Carlito by his neck to Chokeslam's position. Big Show then tries to Chokeslam Carlito but Carlito kicks in Big Show's stomach. Carlito then gives few punches to Big Show and Carlito tries to Ironwhip Big Show but he can't because the Size Matters. Big Show tries to Clothesline Carlito but Carlito dropkicks on Big Show. Carlito quickly covers Big Show.

Big Show kicks out and Carlito again covers Big Show.

Big Show again kicks out and Carlito looks frustrated. Carlito stomps Big Show few times and again Covers The Big Show.

Big Show again kicks out and Carlito goes outside the ring and takes something from inside the ring. It was "Brass Knucks". Carlito goes into the ring and Big Show stands and Show Ironwhiped Carlito to the Corner and tried to nail Carlito with a running splash but Carlito moves and Carlito gives a Clothesline to Big Show. Carlito goes to the top rope and gives a right hand punch from there with Brass Knucks on. Ref didn't saw it and Carlito throwed that Brass Knucks and Carlito smiles and said "dat's cool" to the Crowd. It get Boo's from Crowd. Carlito covers The Big Show.

1, 2,

The Big Show kicks out slowly and Carlito looks frustrated. Carlito stomped Big Show few times. Carlito then waited for Show to stand and turn his back. The Big Show turned and Carlito gives a kick to The Big Show's gutt. Big Show then shouts and does his pose of Chokeslam while Carlito looked confused. Big Show grabbed Carlito in Chokeslam position and nails Carlito with it. Big Show covers.

1, 2, 3.

Winner by Pinfall & Advanced To The Gold Rush Tournament II Semi Final: The Big Show

(Commercials)

Gotta Burn In My Light hits and Randy Orton comes in from Entrance Ramp in his Wrestling Attire. Randy Orton does his RKO pose at entrance ramp while his Pyro went off. Randy Orton comes into the ring and takes the Mic.

Randy Orton: I'm Randy Orton (boo's). You better know me because, I'm the one which Kills the Legends in this Industry. Yes, I'm the Legend Killer Randy Orton (boo's). I'm the man that make an Impact to this Industry. I'm the man that keeps making Impact daily in this four squared ring. Tonight I'm here because I want to say something to my Opponent tonight. Eric Bischoff told me backstage that I have match against a Guy and that match is for Gold Rush Tournament II. I'm in that Tournament too (boo's). That Guy is one of the finest Wrestler in this Industry. He is none other than "The Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels". (cheers).

Sexy Boy hits and Shawn Michaels makes his way to the ring. Shawn Michaels gets in the ring, Shakes his hands with Randy Orton and gets the Mic.

Shawn Michaels: Hello Randy. Well, Tonight is the Night of making Impact. rite?. And there's none other than the Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels who had make that much Impact to this Industry.

Randy Orton cut's HBK.

Randy Orton: Oh, Oh H-B-K (Orton mocks!). I'm the top guy in this business that had made an Impact to this Industry. You better shut up.

Shawn Michael cut's Randy

Shawn Michaels: Hey, Randy I'm not here to Fight. I'm here to talk so please. Well, I was talking about Impact. Tonight the Impact will be made by The Heart Break Kid when Randy Orton will taste some Music of the Sweet Chin (Cheers).

Randy Orton looks pissed off. Randy Orton cuts HBK and talks.

Randy Orton: I think you had forgot one thing, You are in the list of Legend that I had killed. I killed your Legacy at Unforgiven 2003. I pinned you, 1, 2 & 3. That's it. You're Legendary Status was killed like these 3 counts. I defeated you 2 years ago, So you better shut up.

Shawn Michaels: You never clearly won, You cheated (Fans started chanting Cheater, Cheater...). Hey Orton, I have an Offer for you and that is, Leave the Ring right now Or I'll taste you the Music right now.

Randy Orton throws the Mic and leaves the Ring while all fans chanted Na, Na, Na, Na .. Na, Na, Na, Na .. Hey Hey Goodbye...

Shawn Michaels: Wow!, It was too nice.

Sexy Boy hits and Shawn Michaels leaves the Ring while all Fans cheered for HBK.

---

Cameraman cut's to backstage in Daivari's Locker Room and we see Daivari talking to someone at Phone. Suddenly light's go off and suddenly from behind Boogeyman comes in and Daivari turns and he looks too scared. Boogeyman sings "Ring a-round the roses, A pocket full of posies, Ashes! Ashes!, We all fall down!" Daivari looked completely scared. Boogeyman than did his thing Tic, Tac, Tic Tac, Tic Tac with his Clock and moves it like Pendulum. Boogeyman than smashes the Clock on his face and says "I'm the Boogeyman & I'm coming to get ya!". Daivari shouted and leaved his Locker Room running. Boogeyman laughs and we're headed to Commercials

(Commercials)

Longhorn hits and JBL makes his way to the ring in his White Limousine. JBL gets in the ring.
Can you Dig It Suckaa hits and Booker T makes his way to the ring and did his Pyro thing.

John "Bradshaw" Layfield vs. Booker T

JBL stared at Booker T. Both men locks in an Grappling position. Booker T back JBL and takes him to the Corner Post by chopping him many times. Booker T then tries to Ironwhip JBL but he reverses it and gives a kick to Booker T's gutt. JBL gives few right hands to Booker T. Booker T than gives his few punches to JBL. Booker T and JBL, Both men exchanges right and left hands to each other. Booker T and JBL tries to Clothesline each other but in the end. It ends up Both men hitting Double Clothesline's to each other.

Referee counts on both men.

Both men stands and stares each other. Booker T smiled as JBL looked confused. Both men again locks each other and JBL gives an eye-reck to Booker T. JBL nails with a Running Neckbreaker to Booker T. JBL covers.

1, 2,

Booker T kicks out as JBL grabs him from his head. JBL then Ironwhips him to the left corner post. JBL then runs and gives Clothesline's Booker T on the left corner of the Ring. JBL again Ironwhips Booker T but now onto the right corner post. JBL again runs and Clothesline's Booker T on the right corner. JBL third time tries to Ironwhip Booker T but he counters it and nails with a DDT. Booker T slowly crawls over JBL and covers him.

1, 2,

JBL kicks out and Booker T then runs and gives a leg drop to JBL and again covers him.

1, 2,

Booker T looks frustrated, Booker T than waits for JBL to stand and turn. JBL turned and Booker T nailed The Book End to JBL. Booker T then covers JBL.

1, 2,

JBL puts his legs accross the rope. JBL saved himself. Booker T again looked frustrated. Booker T than does his Spinaroonie Thing and waited for JBL to stand and Booker T tries to hit JBL with Scissors Kick but JBL ducks it and gives an eye-reck to Booker T again. JBL runs and nails Clothesline from Hell to Booker T. JBL covers Booker T.

1, 2, 3.

Winner by Pinfall & Advanced To The Gold Rush Tournament II Semi Final: John "Bradshaw" Layfield

---

Cameraman cuts us to Chavo Guerrero's Locker Room. We see Chavo Guerrero taping his wrist bands. Chavo then see's at top at the sky. (Fans clapped and cheered for Chavo and chanted "Eddie") Someone knocked the Door and it turned out to be Rob Van Dam. RVD comes in and hugs Chavo. Someone again knocks the Door and it turned out to be Eric Bischoff.

Eric Bischoff: Hello Guys, How are you. Next is going to Chavo Guerrero vs. Rob Van Dam. A Match for Paying Tribute to Latino Heat, Eddie Guerrero. Bischoff leaved and RVD and Chavo discussed something.

(Commercials)

Viva La Raza hits and Chavo and Rob Van Dam came in, in Eddie's Lowrider. Chavo did that Jumping Lowrider scene with RVD. They both get in the ring and hugged each other. RVD takes the mic.

Rob Van Dam: I'm happy that I'm back in WWE and I'm sad that I have lost a great friend of mine Eddie Guerrero. He was the man of his words. He loved this business so much and more than this business he loved his Family. Eddie was a such a nice man. I can't believe I will not see that Latino Heat back. But, Eddie we'll meet one day again. It's Promise. It can be in Heaven. I know GOD and Heaven needed some Latino Heat so, he called you. Oh and yes, Eddie. We will always Miss you and We love you and Thankyou Eddie, let's chant please! (All fans, Chanted for "Thankyou Eddie")

Rob Van Dam hugs Chavo again and we start the match.

Paying Tribute To Latino Heat, Eddie Guerrero Match
Chavo Guerrero vs. Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam and Chavo hugged each other and there they start grappling. RVD grapples Chavo but Chavo counters it. Chavo then backs RVD and RVD then counters and then RVD tries to Clothesline Chavo but Chavo reverses it and Ironwhips RVD to the turnbuckle. Chavo runs to give a running splash to RVD but RVD ducks and Chavo falls over Turnbuckle. RVD then give his unique Kick to Chavo's face. Chavo looks stunt and Rob Van Dam DDT's Chavo Guerrero. Rob Van Dam covers Chavo Guerrero.

1, 2,

Chavo Guerrero kicks out and then RVD waits Chavo to stand. When chavo turned RVD nails with a Spinning Heel Kick to Chavo and RVD covers him again.

1, 2,

Chavo again kicks out and RVD then gives a legdrop and again Covers Chavo.

1, 2,

Chavo kicks out and then RVD grabs Chavo by his head and make him stand. Chavo looked stunt and RVD then tries to Clothesline him but Chavo ducked and kicks RVD in his gutt. Chavo then gives a Suplex to RVD and Chavo covers him

1, 2,

Rob Van Dam kicks out and Chavo then grabs RVD and make him stand. Chavo then gives a Dropkick to RVD and covers him.

1, 2,

Rob Van Dam kicks out and Chavo then makes RVD stand. Chavo Guerrero than gives Three Ameego's to Rob Van Dam and then Chavo Guerrero signaled Frog Splash. Chavo then goes to the top rope and nails Rob Van Dam with Frog Splash and then Chavo tries to cover Rob Van Dam but he counters it and rolls Chavo and Ref starts to count.

1, 2, 3.

Winner by Pinfall: Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam then looks Chavo Guerrero. Chavo and RVD hugged each other and Viva La Raza hits and then they both did some Eddie Poses and fans chanted "Thankyou Eddie".

While The Commentators remind us that the Gold Rush Tournament II Qualifying Match is up next with The Legend Killer versus The Heart Break Kid.

(Commercials)

Gotta Burn In My Light hits and Randy Orton makes his way to the ring. Randy Orton singals RKO sign while his Pyro wents off. Randy goes in the ring and starts yelling at Crowd.
Sexy Boy hits and Shawn Michaels makes his way to the ring. HBK smiles at Randy Orton. HBK does his pose and his pyro wents off.

Randy Orton vs. Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels smiles heavily at Orton while all fans were still cheering Na, na, na ... Hey hey Goodbye. Randy Orton smiles at Michaels and slaps Shawn Michaels. Randy Orton laughs at HBK while HBK looks pissed off. Shawn Michaels then back ups Orton and takes him to the Turnbuckle. Shawn Michaels then chops Randy Orton few times and then Orton reverses it and punches Shawn Michaels few times. Referee then seperated them.

Randy Orton locks Shawn Michaels and applies Headlock to him. Shawn Michaels looked down while all fans chanted for him. Shawn Michaels stands and counters it to Ironwhip and Orton bounces back from ropes while Shawn Michaels tries to hit Sweet Chin Music to Randy Orton but Orton ducks it and goes outside of the ring.

Shawn Michaels smiled at Randy Orton and Orton looked confused. Randy Orton comes in the ring while HBK rolls him and Ref counts.

1, 2,

Randy Orton kicks out nearly and HBK again smiled at Orton. HBK and Orton then keeps exchanges few right hands to each other but Orton gets best and Orton then counters it and gives Shawn Michaels lefts and right hands. Randy Orton Ironwhips Shawn Michaels to the Corner Turnbuckle while Randy Orton did his RKO Pose. Randy Orton clothesline's Shawn Michaels while Michaels falls and Orton covers him.

1, 2,

Shawn Michaels kicks out and Orton then gives his move (i dunno that move, that he does when his opponent is down, he kicks his opponent by his knee). Randy Orton then makes HBK stands and when HBK turns Randy Orton gives a Clothesline to HBK. Randy Orton covers HBK.

1, 2,

Shawn Michaels kicks out and Orton looks confused. Randy Orton than makes HBK stands again and this time Orton nails Shawn Michaels with Backbreaker. Orton covers HBK.

1, 2,

Randy Orton does his RKO Pose and waits waits Shawn Michaels to turn. Randy Orton tries to nail RKO to Shawn Michaels but Michaels counters it and pushes Orton to the Ropes while Orton bounces back and Shawn Michaels tries to hit Sweet Chin Music third time but Orton again ducks it and tries to give him RKO for the second time but Shawn Michaels counters it and pushes Orton again to the Ropes. Orton bounces back and Shawn Michaels gives Randy Orton clothesline. HBK then gives Randy Orton body drop to the matt. Shawn Michaels then signals his top rope move. HBK climbs up top rope and nails with a elbow drop to Randy Orton. Shawn Michaels then did his thing while he does after hitting Elbow Drop from the top rope. Shawn Michaels then kicks four times in matt and waits Orton to turn, when Orton turns and Shawn Michaels tries to nail Randy Orton with Sweet Chin Music but Randy Orton reverses it Third time and gives a RKO to Shawn Michaels. Randy Orton then did his RKO Pose again and covers HBK.

1, 2, 3

Winner by Pinfall & Advanced To The Gold Rush Tournament II Semi Final: Randy Orton

(Commercials)

Eric Bischoff's Locker Room

Eric Bischoff: So, World Title Situation is going to be Set. I'm now waiting for the Determination of Intercontinental Championship. So, Next Week here at Monday Night RAW. It's going to be a 15 Man Battle Royal and the Winner will be the Intercontinental Champion of RAW.

Bobby Lashley was shown Backstage while all fans Cheered.

Bobby Lashley: Next Week, I'm going to make an Impact when I will Debut here at RAW. I'm too thankful to WWE to give me chance here. I will provide them Back Up and anything they want. I'm WWE's Man Beast. I'm Bobby Lashley. Yes, The Real Deal is here!

Across the Nation hits and Jerry "The King" Lawler, Joey Styles and Jonathan Coachman talks about Bobby Lashley while the Cameraman cuts us backstage.

They showed Kane and Edge with Lita in split Screens. They showed Kane in laughing and Edge and Lita looked confused. Jerry "The King" Lawler, Joey Styles, Jonathan Coachman told us that the next match is the main event and it's for the Gold Rush Tournament II Qualifying Match.

(Commercials)

On This Day hits and Edge makes his way to the ring with Lita. Edge waited for Kane and then...
Pyro hits and then Kane's music hits while Kane makes his way to the ring Laughing. Kane then goes in the ring and Laughs at Edge while Edge smiles a bit. Kane then suddenly stares Edge in angry way and does his Pyro thing. Edge looked confused again and we start our match.

Edge w/ Lita vs. Kane

Kane heavily stared at Edge. Kane then runs towards Edge and Edge tries to escape but Kane catches him and Kane then gives few chops to Edge. Kane than Ironwhips Edge to the Turnbuckle and runs after Edge and nails a Clothesline to Edge. Kane then again Clothesline's Edge to the other turnbuckle. Kane grabs Edge and body drops Edge and covers him.

1, 2,

Edge kicks out and Kane then looked angry. Kane goes to outside the ring and runs to catch Lita. Kane caught Lita but when he turned Edge nailed him with a Spear at outside the ring. Edge and Lita then throws Kane in the ring. Kane is laying down and Edge goes into the ring. Edge tries to cover Kane but he stands and poses angry to Edge while Edge leaves the ring. Kane goes outside the ring to catch Edge. Kane grabs Edge and tries to Ironwhip Edge to the steel steps but Lita comes in before them. Kane stares a hell outta Lita and leaves Edge. Kane then again tries to catch Lita. Edge from behind hits few punches to the back. Kane angrily see's at back and Edge looks scared. Kane then tries to Clothesline Edge but he ducks it and counters it to Drop Toe Hold. Kane then falls on the matt. Edge smirks and stomps Kane few times outside the ring. Edge then Ironwhips Kane to the steel steps and goes into the ring and comes back again to stop Referee counts. Edge than slams Kane's head at Ringside turnbuckle. Kane then got some blood off from his head. Edge then goes into the ring while Referee counts.

Kane moves a bit

Kane stands and quickly comes in while in the ring Edge nails Kane with a Spear. Edge covers Kane.

1, 2,

Kane was near at ringside rope so, Kane puts his Legs across there and Edge looks Confused. Edge then goes to the top rope and tries to hit Missile Dropkick from there but Kane grabs Edge's neck and nails a Chokeslam to Edge. Kane covers Edge while Lita was threatened.

1, 2, 3.

Winner by Pinfall & Advanced To The Gold Rush Tournament II Semi Final: Kane

Kane does his pyro thing and RAW logo comes in and then WWE: Charismatic Impact logo's comes and then show is faded off.

----

Next Week's Matches

15 Man Intercontinental Championship Battle Royal

Gold Rush Tournament II - Semi Finals
Randy Orton vs. John "Bradshaw" Layfield

Gold Rush Tournament II - Semi Finals
The Big Show vs. Kane

-----

Please give me Reviews, I'll return it by rep and review for your show. Thanks

·
Banned
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm loosing confidence in myself because anyone isn't posting here lol. By the way please give review, i'll return it and give you rep for it. I got some reviews for this show at WE & NoDQ but that got deleted bcz the forum unmerged. I want a good start. thanks

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
I will review your show later (as I am in desperate need for a review also) but right now im getting ready for school, so I review when I get out.

·
Y2J and HBK Mark
1,217 Posts
smackdown will be up soon . . . .ha dnt worry Rock i've lost all confidence in myself as well. . . . . . .life for me blows . . . . anyways yeah smackdown will be up

·
Registered
474 Posts
Ill give that show a 8/10. I did notice though that you have a VERY small roster. Maybe thats a good thing, but thats something that jumped out at me.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I dont have the time to re-review the show, but i think i said it was a pretty good start to this btb. Review for the next new show will be up though

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Raw Review

Nice promo at the beginning a Gold Rush Tournament sounds good.(I am doing the same in my btb)

Big Show vs. Carlito - A nice match here glad to see Big Show win.

JBL vs. Booker T - Another good match here, some good spot, good win for JBL.

RVD vs. Chavo Guerrero - Great match-up, i enjoyed reading this, I'm glad you picked RVD and Chavo for the Eddie tribute.

Randy Orton vs. HBK - An excellent match. Lots of near falls which I like. I was going for HBK, but a nice push for Randy.

Kane vs. Edge - A really nice main event. Kane winning was awesome, very good choice.

A nice show here, i enjoyed reading it.

Overal: 8/10

I will be reading next week.

·
Banned
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WWE.COM
--------------------------

- It has been announced that Armageddon is going to happen Live at Dunkin' Donuts Center, Providence RI. It will happen at the 25th of December not the 18th.

- Armageddon Official Theme Song has been selected and that's sung by the band "Fozzy". The song is "All that Remains" from "All that Remains" album.

·
Y2J and HBK Mark
1,217 Posts
9th December 2005

Smackdown kicks off with the pyro

Cole: Welcome everybody to the show which is changing Friday nights, Smackdown, here with you is Myself Michael Cole and my co partner Tazz.

Tazz: And tonight is a historic night as the roster has had a couple of changes to them and our general manager has a lot of work to do if he wants to be ready for Armageddon which is just over 2 weeks away.

*!*Vince McMahon’s music hits*!*

Vince McMahon walks to the run and takes the mic.

Vince: Tonight is a new night for Smackdown because not only is the Smackdown roster completely, well not completely but has several changes I am here to announce another big change which involves your current General Manager, so Teddy Long can you please come to the ring.

*!*Teddy Long’s music hits*!*

Teddy walks to the ring with his usual moves and takes the mic from the announcer.

Teddy: What up playa now can I hola to ya that this idea of a huge draft was a fantastic idea and I am happy to prove that Smackdown is the better brand again.

Vince: Now that’s great Teddy, you have been doing a fine job here at the world wrestling entertainment, you’ve been a fair general manager who has brought ratings to Smackdown and has made some fantastic Pay-Per-Vies but there’s alittle problem you see you won’t be leading Smackdown because Teddy YOU’RE FIRED!!!!

Teddy: What are you playin at McMahon?

*!*Shane O Mac’s music hits*!*

Shane jumps around the ramp with a huge cheer from the audience and enters the ring and snatches the mic from Teddy.

Shane: You see Playa I’m taking over, Smackdown has gone as far as you can take them so now Shane O Mac is taking over and taking Smackdown to new heights which you can only dream of.

Vince: Hold on there Shane you won’t be doing this job alone, infact I was thinking last night what’s better then one McMahon in charge and then it hit me, TWO!!

*!*Stephanie McMahon’s music hits*!*

Stephanie struts her way to the ring with Teddy looking completely confused in the ring.

Step: Thank you daddy, Teddy I’m so sorry playa but remember this is a McMahon business and what we say goes so GET OUT OF OUR RING!!!

At that Teddy walks out the ring with his head down and security then comes to escort him out.

Vince: Now that that is done, Shane, Stephanie I am leaving Smackdown completely in your hands can you manage it.

Both nod

Vince: Well then it’s final, ladies and gentleman your new co-general managers of Smackdown my kids Shane and Stephanie.

Mixed reaction from the crowd

Vince: Now you two have a lot of work to do considering Armageddon is only 2 weeks away so you got a lot of work to get this show at the very top.

At that Vince drops the Mic and walks out. Shane and Stephanie stare at eachother with evil grins on their faces.

Shane: Now that Smackdown has been handed to us and is under McMahon control we’d like to shake things up abit, first off we’ll have to decide the World Heavyweight Championship match for Armageddon so can we have the animal Batista come out.

*!*Batista’s music hits*!*

Batista comes out to a huge amount of cheer, his pyro goes off and he gets into the ring and shakes hand with Shane and reluctantly shakes Stephanie’s

Shane: Batista you are the man! You have done brilliantly since winning the World title, longest reigning World Champion in a long time, and we have been amazed of your ability since the animal became unleashed.

Batista: Well that’s very kind of you Shane

Stephanie: And we’ve decided that only an opponent fit enough to face you at Armageddon for your World Title is . . . . . .

Shane: Kurt Angle!!! Stephanie: Triple H!!!

Both look at eachother while Kurt Angle’s music goes off and he walks down with a smug grin on his face, his music is then cut off by Triple H’s music who storms to the ring looking pissed.

Both pick up a mic and at the same time yell

Both: I am the number one contender!!!

Kurt Angle: I am

Triple H: Good luck with that Kurt but Stephanie said I’m facing Dave at Armageddon

Kurt Angle: O Yeah! Shane said I’m going to Armageddon

Shane: Guys Guys Guys hold it, Stephanie what are you doing, Kurt Angle is in need for a good title match.

Stephanie: yes but Hunter is yet to defeat Batista so imagine what ratings we’ll get to see what he will pull off.

Batista: Sorry to cut you four off but I think I should talk here, it doesn’t matter which one of these jackasses you put in this ring against me I will defeat them with my Batista bomb. And retain my world championship.

Triple H: Screw you Dave, I’m the one who made you what you are and I would still be champion if that bloody ref was up when I had you beat at Backlash.

Kurt Angle: Hey aren’t you forgetting I beat John Cena 3 times and yet still didn’t get my title I rightfully deserve if anyone deserves a match against Batista it’s me, he still is yet to defeat me, if memory serves me right he’s beaten you not once, not twice but three times.

Triple H and Kurt Angle have a stare down while Batista stands there smiling, Shane then goes to whisper in Stephanie’s ear and she nods.

Stephanie: Now hold up there guys Shane just had a break through, at Armageddon it will be a Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship and you know what it’s going to be a No Disqualification match!

Batista carries on smiling while Triple H and Kurt Angle turn to him.

Shane: And you know what since you two, Hunter, Kurt, since you two seem ready to go at it tonight it will be Kurt Angle against Triple H with Batista the special guest referee.

Shane and Stephanie leave the ring while Triple H turns his attention to Kurt; Batista makes a 3 count movement and gave both Kurt Angle and Triple H the two thumbs down.

-------Commercial---------

*!* Ken Kennedy’s music hits*!*

Ken Kennedy quickly walks to the ring and gets Chimel out the ring before he can start talking.

Kennedy: This next contest is scheduled for one fall with a twenty minute time limit, I weigh in tonight at 244 pounds, another pound gained yes the Simon system is genius, I hail from Green Bay, Wisconsin, MR KENNEDY . . . . . . . . . . . .KENNEDY!!!!

Kennedy throws the mic at Chimel who has a snug grin on his face when he says;

Chimel: And his opponent is a former WWF light heavyweight champion, 5 time world tag team champion, European champion, 3 time hardcore champion and Intercontential Champion.

Kennedy has an extremely worried look on his face

Chimel: Returning to the WWE . . . . . . .JEFF HARDY

*!*Jeff Hardy’s music hits*!*

Crowd goes wild as the old hardy Boyz music hits and Jeff comes out and plays along with the crowd, Jeff Hardy and Ken Kennedy have a stare down, Jeff starts smiling as the arena is filled we “we love Jeff” chants, Kennedy then slaps the Jeff and the bell rings.

Ken Kennedy v Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy turns to face Kennedy who is laughing, Jeff then slaps Kennedy back, and gets a roll up, Kennedy kicks out, Jeff gets another roll up and Kennedy just kicks out before three, Kennedy rushes to the outside and tried to get his head together. Jeff then using the ropes jumps on Kennedy from the ring. Jeff throws Kennedy back into the ring, goes the pin but Kennedy kicks out at 2. Jeff picks Kennedy up but Kennedy hits a jawbreaker and a spinebuster on Jeff. Kennedy goes for the pin and Jeff kicks out. Kennedy drags Jeff across the ring by his hair, referee threatens Kennedy with a DQ, and Kennedy hits a suplex to Jeff and irish whips him to the ropes, Kennedy then gets to the top rope and has a top rope sleeper on Jeff, referee started counting and Kennedy let go and hit a bulldog off the top rope on Jeff, Jeff kicked out at 2. Kennedy locks in a sleeper, Jeff looks like he’s completely out, the ref lifts his arm up and it drops two times, Kennedy is yelling your done while ref lifts up Jeff’s arm again, Jeff keeps his arm up a second before it would touch the canvas. Jeff hits two elbows in the stomach of Kennedy, Jeff then runs to the top rope and hits a spiral jump from the top rope, he goes for the pin, and Kennedy kicks out. Jeff then goes to the top rope signalling the Swanton Bomb, Kennedy jumps to his feet and places Jeff on his shoulders preparing for the Kenton Bomb, Kennedy nails it. 1…2…. Jeff kicked out! Kennedy throws a fit around the ring kicking the ropes and throws the ref by the shirt into the turnbuckle, the ref then calls for the bell and Kennedy is DQ’ed.

Winner by Disqualification: Jeff Hardy.

Ken Kennedy throws another fit and nails the referee, Jeff gets up and Kennedy grabs a steel Chair and squares it across the head of Jeff, Jeff falls to the ground, 5 referee’s then come to break it up, Kennedy leaves the ring smiling with 1 ref, two refs help Jeff while the other 2 help the fallen ref.

------Commercial------

Josh Matthews is backstage with John Cena

Josh Matthews: John I have to get your thoughts on not getting picked to face Batista for the World Champion?

Cena: My thoughts!?! This draft just screwed me out of my championship and on raw someone like Kane, Big Show, JBL and Randy Orton are going to replace me as champion, what is up with that, incase anyone knows I am John Cena a multi talented superstar and I deserve this championship match more then anything! I mean what is up with Batista he’s no better then he he’s never beaten me in anything.

Josh Matthews: Sorry to say but it was Batista who threw you out of the Royal Rumble to win.

Cena: What are you a scorekeeper, he has never pinned me, I have beaten the likes of Kurt Angle, Big Show, Carlito, Christian, JBL and I caused Chris Jericho is retire.

Josh Matthews: Speaking of Chris Jericho, Fozzy just finished their world tour and Jericho has been rumoured to have signed a Smackdown contract with the current General Managers after he was fired from Raw.

Cena: He doesn’t have the guts to show, he can hug his mic and stay outta an American’s business.

Josh Matthews: Well what are your thoughts on your opponent tonight Chris Benoit?

Cena: What did I say, it’s an American business not a Canadian, these people want to see me beat the crap outta him, he’s nothing, I mean at Wrestlemania 21 he was fighting to get a shot at a title, I was winning it.

Josh Matthews: Well you mentioned the people, may I remind you that the fans haven’t thought of you too highly recently and have made it clear here and on wwe.com.

Cena just gave Matthews an evil look and walked out.

Back to the arena

*!*Chris Benoit’s music hits*!*

Chris Benoit comes out to a huge ovation.

*!*John Cena’s music hits*!*

A huge amount of boo’s filled the arena and John Cena started to yell at the crowd. He got into the ring and went head to head with Benoit.

Chris Benoit v John Cena

Chris Benoit backed Cena into the corner and started to hit him with chops, Cena clutched his chest which had now gone red. Benoit then pulled Cena away from the ropes and hit 3 german suplexes. Benoit went for the cover but Cena kicked out. Cena then pushed the ref into Benoit, Benoit backed the ref away and Cena nailed him with a low blow. Benoit fell to the ground and Cena went for the pin but Benoit kicked out. Cena then hits the 5 knuckle shuffle, and drags Benoit across the ring and mocks him before hitting another 5 knuckle shuffle. Benoit kicks out of the pin. Cena looks frustrated. Cena picked Benoit up but Benoit got a roll up but Cena kicked out and hit an elbow drop on Benoit’s head. Cena taunted the crowd and got more of a bad reaction. Cena picked Benoit up on his shoulders preparing an F-U but Benoit struggles out of it and again nails 3 german suplexes, Benoit quickly gets up and signals for the headbutt, He climbs to the top rope and hits the headbutt, suddenly a chorus of boo’s are heard and Christian appears by the titontron. Benoit calls Christian out, Christian slowly walks to the ring, Cena rolls up Benoit and using the ropes and Christian holding on to his ankle, Cena picks up the win.

Winner by pinfall: John Cena

Christian and John Cena then double team Benoit, Cena nails the F-U and Christian nails the Unprettier. Then suddenly

*!*Chris Jericho’s music hits*!*

Chris Jericho storms to the ring with a steel chair, Cena and Christian high tail it out of the ring. Jericho helps Benoit up and takes the mic.

Jericho: CENA!!! YOU ASSCLOWN!!!!! Guess what I’m back and I’m ready to take it to you. I’ve had it with you flapping your gums on how you retired Y2J, well Cena your time is supposed to be now, I just came from the GM’s office and it is confirmed that on the 18th December 2005, at Armageddon it will be 50 Cent’s bitch John Cena against the king of rock and roll, Y2J Chris Jericho in a steel cage match!

Cena looks scared while Jericho and Benoit cheer on the fans, Jericho and Benoit hug, Benoit and Jericho still have the EG bands on and the Eddie chants build up.

-------Commercial-------

*!*Rey Mysterio’s music hits*!*

Rey comes to the ring and the Eddie chants carry on.

*!*Shelton Benjemin’s music hits*!*

Shelton Benjemin v Rey Mysterio

Shelton and Rey lock up, Shelton and Rey break it, they lock up again and Rey jumps around him and hits a bulldog, Shelton gets up and smashes Rey with a fist, he argues with the ref and then Rey Mysterio then gets a roll up for the three count.

Winner by Pinfall: Rey Mysterio

Rey gets on the turnbuckle and salutes the fans; Shelton picks up a steel chair and nails it on the back of Rey Mysterio who falls out of the ring. Shelton takes the mic.

Shelton: No way you can’t beat me atleast not that quick. I’ve had it everyone thinks Rey Mysterio is the best and most charismatic superstar but he isn’t, I am and I’m going to prove it at Armageddon when I beat him.

Shelton drops the mic and leaves while 3 referees come and help Rey to his feet and take him backstage.

Backstage Shane and Stephanie are sitting at leather sofas with wine glasses.

Shane: This night has been a complete success, four matches ready for Armageddon and boy do they look huge.

Stephanie: As much as I hate Chris Jericho I’m glad we have him, the better the superstars the higher the. . .

Cena burst into the office.

Cena: I can’t face Jericho in a steel cage match. It’s murder, he’s had loads of experience in that cage I’ve had none. I need a match I’m good at, he can’t return and just get me like that plus I want to be in #the title match at Armageddon I deserve it.

Shane: Cena you deserve nothing at the moment, all you’ve proved to us is that you can defeat the United States Champion with the help of Christian and the ropes, your match still stands and if you beat Jericho then we may consider a World title match for you.

Stephanie: O yeah plus Cena, I’m not waiting to see you and Jericho go at it so next week it will be you and Christian against Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho.

Cena: What!?! Screw You!

Cena storms out of the office slamming the door behind him.

Shane: Tag Match next week, good call sis.

Shane and Stephanie high five each other.

---------

An advert is shown, it’s a black screen which says the most Phenomenal wrestler is coming to the WWE.

---------

*!*MNM’s music hits*!*

*!*Billy Kidman’s music hits*!*

Billy Kidman and Paul London make their way to the ring.

MNM v Billy Kidman & Paul London

Joey Mercury and Billy Kidman lock up, Billy Kidman uses his speed to flapjack Mercury suddenly, Mercury tags in Nitro, Nitro runs at Kidman but gets hit with the clothesline, Billy then tags in London who jumps off the top rope onto Nitro, London then hits a running leg drop. Mercury breaks up the cover. Paul London then Irish whips Nitro who gets a blind tag from Mercury, London hits the scrapbuster and covers Nitro unaware of the tag and Mercury hits an elbow drop and a backdrop. He then hits a backsuplex, but only gets a two count. He tags in Nitro who hits a suplex, he then places London on the top rope, London pushes him off and nails the 450 out of nowhere, both superstars struggle to their corner but make the tag. Billy Kidman takes control knocking down Nitro and Mercury, after a hard battle back, Kidman prepares to hit the shooting star press on Nitro, Melina gets on the apron and distracts Kidman who ends up on the shoulder of Mercury and then Nitro gets up and they nail the snapshot for the win.

Winners by Pinfall: MNM

Melina gets into the ring and picks the mic.

Melina: see this is the most dominant team in the World Wrestling Entertainment, MNM.

Suddenly

*!*Dudley Boyz music hits*!*

Both Dudleyz come out to a huge ovation, MNM look completely scared, Dudleyz run to the ring but MNM high tail it out of the ring. Bubba and D-Von signal that they want the belts.

------Commercial-----

In the parking lot Melina and MNM are putting their bags in a limo when Stephanie McMahon approaches them.

Melina: Hi Stephanie

Stephanie: Leaving so soon, I was hoping we could talk.

Melina: Well book it with our agents because we are very busy.

Stephanie: O no frankly since I’m your boss, you’ll talk to me when it suits me and I’d like to talk about what an impressive team you lot are.

Nitro: Thanks but we have to go the Dudleyz are probably gonna start a big hardcore fight so we needa leave.

Stephanie: o you guys can leave now but at Armageddon you can’t escape them because MNM you will defend your WWE Tag Team Championships against the Dudley Boyz in a tables match.

Stephanie walks away while MNM start to complain.

Back to the ring.

*!*Batista’s music hits*!*

Batista comes out to the ring flashing his World Title, he is wearing a blue Smackdown ref shirt.

*!*Kurt Angle’s music hits*!*

Kurt comes out to a bad ovation and eyes Batista and his World title.

*!*Triple H’s music hits*!*

Triple H comes out to a mixed reaction and eyes Batista much like Kurt Angle.

Special Guest Referee: Batista
Triple H v Kurt Angle

Triple H and Kurt Angle stare down eachother before a sick evil smirk grows on both their faces and they suddenly burst onto Batista, with a hard amount of punches, Batista pushes them both away and hits the spinebuster on Kurt and Triple H drags him out of the ring and the two walk up the ramp.

*!*Shane O Mac’s music hits*!*

Shane: I promised a main event for Smackdown which featured the three of you and that’s what I’m going to deliver. Batista take off your referee’s top because it is now a handicap match Batista against Kurt Angle and Triple H, RING THE DAM BELL.

Bell rings and Batista got out the ring and hit some right hands on Triple H and threw him into the ring with Kurt still down, Shane O Mac then joined the announce team. Triple H then hits Batista with a high knee smash, Angle out of nowhere hits 3 german suplexes and the two overpowered Batista for a long while, Batista fought back and nailed two spinebusters on both Angle and Triple H, suddenly the lights went out and a dong was heard, the crowd erupted into cheer. Undertaker appeared in the ring behind Batista, he then nailed the chokeslam on Batista, Kurt Angle and Triple H got up and looked at Taker with a smile Taker then grabbed both their necks and hit a chokeslam on both of them at the same time. Taker picked up the world title and pointed to Shane O Mac, Shane got the mic and went to the titontron.

Shane: I’m sorry Taker but the match has been made we can’t make any changes.

Taker looked furious and the lights started to flash on and off, then titontron TV started mucking up and suddenly Lightening struck the titontron and the top burst into flames, but then suddenly everything went back to normal and Shane was on the floor completely terrified.

Shane: You’ve made your point, at Armageddon it is now a Fatal 4 Way for the World Heavyweight Championship, Batista defending the title against Triple H, Kurt Angle and the Undertaker.

Smackdown ends with Undertaker holding up the world title with the other 3 wrestlers still knocked out on the canvas.

Confirmed Armageddon Matches

World Heavyweight Championship, No DQ
Batista v Triple H v Kurt Angle v Undertaker

Rey Mysterio v Shelton Benjemin

Jeff Hardy v Ken Kennedy

Steel Cage Match
Chris Jericho v John Cena

WWE Tag Team Championships, Tables Match
MNM v Dudley Boyz

Not that good I know but I’d like some comments back

·
Banned
339 Posts
both you guys return the review

Raw

opening promo- I like the annoncement of the gold rush tournament and it will be very unpredictible

Carlito vs Big show- decent match big show wins and maybe a favorite to win this tournament

Booker Tvs Jbl- wow great match better than the first match the highlight was to many to name you made a few mistakes like spinarooni thing and iron whip ( irish whip) it is fine good win for Jbl

chavo vs rvd- awesome match best one so far an upset to see chavo win but a tribute to eddie like New School fire said

RKO vs HBK- awesome match MOTN awesome near falls, signature moves, and Orton wins which makes me happy

edge vs kane - good match suprising to see kane win i predict kane and big show face off in this tournament

overall good show not great and on the nodq and we forum you had better show when i read as Chaingangsoldier69 7/10

Smackdown

wow great way to start the show with everyone in character, Teddy Long fired and now the McMahon kids are running the show this should be good.

confusion between who is facing Batista at Armageddon Stephanie says her man and shane says Angle, awesome announcement for hhh vs angle tonight and batista the ref

kennedy vs J Hardy- great match with the Dq ending i am predicting a fued between hardys and kennedy and someone else, great after match action the sore loser takes out his frustrations on Jeff with a chair

Cena promo- good way to hype the match more

benoit vs Cena- good to see cena win in a decent match and christian interfering good job

Jericho is back and versing cena in a cage match at armageddon Jericho was a tad out of character

MNM vs kidman and london- great match to boost the regain of MNM but for how much longer the dudleys are there and at Armageddon it will be Dudley boyz vs MNM in the Dudleys match a tables match

Main event- good match until taker comes out and now it will be a fatal four way match

overall - good but a little to short 8/10

both the rock and tom 777 owe me reviews raw is up on thursday

Armageddon predictions

Jeff Hardy v Ken Kennedy

Steel Cage Match

MNM v Dudley Boyz

·
Banned
339 Posts
both you guys return the review

Raw

opening promo- I like the annoncement of the gold rush tournament and it will be very unpredictible

Carlito vs Big show- decent match big show wins and maybe a favorite to win this tournament

Booker Tvs Jbl- wow great match better than the first match the highlight was to many to name you made a few mistakes like spinarooni thing and iron whip ( irish whip) it is fine good win for Jbl

chavo vs rvd- awesome match best one so far an upset to see chavo win but a tribute to eddie like New School fire said

RKO vs HBK- awesome match MOTN awesome near falls, signature moves, and Orton wins which makes me happy

edge vs kane - good match suprising to see kane win i predict kane and big show face off in this tournament

overall good show not great and on the nodq and we forum you had better show when i read as Chaingangsoldier69 7/10

Smackdown

wow great way to start the show with everyone in character, Teddy Long fired and now the McMahon kids are running the show this should be good.

confusion between who is facing Batista at Armageddon Stephanie says her man and shane says Angle, awesome announcement for hhh vs angle tonight and batista the ref

kennedy vs J Hardy- great match with the Dq ending i am predicting a fued between hardys and kennedy and someone else, great after match action the sore loser takes out his frustrations on Jeff with a chair

Cena promo- good way to hype the match more

benoit vs Cena- good to see cena win in a decent match and christian interfering good job

Jericho is back and versing cena in a cage match at armageddon Jericho was a tad out of character

MNM vs kidman and london- great match to boost the regain of MNM but for how much longer the dudleys are there and at Armageddon it will be Dudley boyz vs MNM in the Dudleys match a tables match

Main event- good match until taker comes out and now it will be a fatal four way match

overall - good but a little to short you need more commentary you can do better 6/10

both the rock and tom 777 owe me reviews raw is up on thursday

Armageddon predictions

Jeff Hardy v Ken Kennedy

Steel Cage Match

MNM v Dudley Boyz

·
Registered
345 Posts
hey The Rock. Ill review all that you have.

Show 1

Opening Promo - 9/10

Carlito vs Show - 8/10

JBL vs Booker T - 8.5/10

Chavo vs RVD - 7/10

Randy vs Shawn - 9.5/10

Edge vs Kane - 8/10

Overall - 8.5/10

Show 2

Opening Promo - 9/10

Kennedy vs Jeff Hardy - 8/10

MNM vs Kidman & London - 8/10

Benoit vs Cena - 8/10

Overall - 8.5/10

*rep*

good job. Youi're doing good so far. Keep it up and check out my show.

·
hello
19,587 Posts
you both did pretty good shows, as far as I know The Rock used to book here before the merge....

But guys, your rosters, are so small. How many guys are on each roster about 20? Should be about 5-10 more, because you will run out of feud ideas pretty soon.

But back to your shows, Rock, well done with the Goldrush tourny, and Tom777 I like the McMahons running SD! now.

I will give full reviews next time I am really stretched for time at the moment.

·
Banned
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for your Comments dude. We'll Sign some New Talent for our Show in the Future. Well if anybuddy waiting for RAW, It will be up on this Monday. I have it done but I want to post it on the same dates as the real life WWE is.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts