cena dosnt and tthe ref gets up
barret is arguing with cena and barret turns around ito an RKO
they lead it to barret vs cena at survivor series
orton vs punk at survivor
sheamus vs hhh at survivor

·
Asuka
96,358 Posts
I want to believe Barrett is winning but it's starting to look way too obvious that Cena will affect the result of the match in Orton's favor. Hopefully I'm wrong. They need to get their heads on straight, but the build up is looking in that direction more and more.

·
Registered
7,252 Posts
hopefully orton is going over.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
This is looking to go almost exactly like HBK in the JBL vs Cena match. Orton will take out Barrett and the ref, Cena takes out Orton and leaves, then Orton beats Barrett clean.

·
Registered
942 Posts
I believe Barrett will win, but I'd rather see Orton win.

Not because I don't believe Barrett is ready (he is), but because the Barrett/Cena feud doesn't need the WWE Title mixed into it, nor would it help the feud further if Barrett were to win it. It would further the feud, however, if Cena were to "accidentally" cost Barrett the match.

Here's how I would book it:

Currently, Orton really isn't "feuding" w/ anyone. His role is simply to defend the WWE Title. End of story. The story in this is Barrett and Cena; Orton is nothing more than an accessory here.

I feel as though there should be a spot where Cena interferes, and somehow, clocks Barrett by accident, allowing Orton to capitalize by delivering and RKO for the 1-2-3. Barrett comes to, and berates Cena for fucking up. Orton comes back, takes out Barrett, and subsequently Cena. Out of nowhere comes Miz and Riley, they take out Orton, Miz cashes in MITB, boom. Miz is the new WWE Champion.

Orton has a new feud, and the Barrett/Cena feud continues.

Because when you think about it, the Barrett-Cena feud really doesn't need the title attached to it. Win-win.

·
Registered
346 Posts
My initial thought is Orton but right now I want Barrett to win so I voted Barrett.
this i voted for barret too but orton1theplain(the people think that he is a fucking king)is going to win and he is going to rko every single person at the arena

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
I want Barrett. It would be epic if Cena, against his will, laid out Orton with a AA, then left the arena while Barrett wins the WWE Title. It would be even more epic if Cena attacked Orton and actually celebrated with the Nexus, but that won't happen.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
i think that it should play out like this. john cena does what he is told by helping barrett win the wwe title. after that he leaves the ring in digust at what he just done or does he because cena really doesn't like orton anyway, but anyway cena leaves the ring while wade celebrated. miz comes in through the crowd with the ref. hits the skull crushing finally and wins the wwe title. that way barrett can't have cena fired because cena helped him beat orton but wade lost on his own to miz

·
Registered
319 Posts
I want Barrett. It would be epic if Cena, against his will, laid out Orton with a AA, then left the arena while Barrett wins the WWE Title. It would be even more epic if Cena attacked Orton and actually celebrated with the Nexus, but that won't happen.
I actually think Cena attacking Orton on his own free will is what will happen. It will make Cena the top heel and it will get Orton to be a top face, which I think Orton as the top face is what the WWE wants to happen. I voted for Barrett because I think that Cena will turn fully heel and cost Orton the title.

·
Registered
943 Posts
outside chance that Jericho costs Randy Orton the match to help Wade Barrett win the WWE championship. Jericho helping his rookie inadvertdely win the WWE title would be ironic.

·
Premium Member
10,171 Posts
Worst possible scenario:

Cena hits Orton with the referee looking on in order to get Barrett disqualified. :rolleyes:

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
Cole was hyping up the fact that the deck is stacked against Orton in this match which leads me to believe that he will overcome the odds and win. Maybe Cena goes to hit him and gets Barrett instead. Cena goes on to SS to put together a team to fight for his freedom against the Nexus while Orton faces, I don't know, Miz or hell, maybe even Punk?

1 - 20 of 104 Posts