Wrestling Forum banner

Does Jerry deserve a WWE Title Run?

WWE Championship: Miz (c) vs. Jerry 'The King' Lawler

17814 Views 206 Replies 155 Participants Last post by  all in all...
Jerry Lawler won the Raw Rumble and is main eventing a PPV.

Fuck you.
1 - 20 of 207 Posts

· Registered
4,724 Posts
Re: Lol WWE sucks

I agree.

By the way, Lawler is older than Flair.

· Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I agree.

By the way, Lawler is older than Flair.
I fucking hate lawler. He is a shell of his former self just like WWE is. Whoever booked this must have gotten lessons from Russo becomes this will not sell a PPV or be entertaining.

Really WWE what the fuck. This is hands down the worst era in wrestling. Worse than summer of 94. I feel bad for guys like Cena who work their ass of for a shitty company.

· Proud Pastafarian =)
4,086 Posts

+100000

But I doubt king wins tho.

Cole will probably cost him the match and that will set up a match at WM

· Registered
2,834 Posts

I'm definitely not buying Elimination Chamber if it's on Box Office here. I can't even stand Lawler's commentating, nevermind his wrestling. It's bad enough he keeps getting thrown into matches on Raw a lot recently, but main eventing a PPV in a WWE title match is just taking the piss.

I don't know what in fuck's name WWE are doing.

· Registered
250 Posts

I think it's a respect thing for Lawler - he's very popular with the fans and he's been a good employee for years. This title feud is WWE's way of giving back to Jerry. Also with him involved in matches seemingly every other week now it's a good excuse for Matthews to have his tryout commentating Raw.

· Registered
331 Posts

Ratings guys. Might be a little sad, but compared to king, noone fucking cares about any of the other guys in that match, the guy is more over than Cena and Orton I'd say. Same thing with the royal rumble. People have, and always will prefer the older guys over young talent, deal with it I guess.

· Registered
988 Posts

Alright, lets go Jerry! Maybe he headlines Wrestlemania against that guy from Taxi, you know who I'm talking about, oh wait, nevermind...maybe pitting him against Balky from Perfect Strangers in a "Chicago Street Fight". That'll do it. I could hear the theme in my head already, Oooooh Ooooooh, Wrestlemaaaania!!!

· Registered
7,396 Posts

gtfo. king winning was tremendous.

· Registered
497 Posts

I fucking hate lawler. He is a shell of his former self just like WWE is. Whoever booked this must have gotten lessons from Russo becomes this will not sell a PPV or be entertaining.

Really WWE what the fuck. This is hands down the worst era in wrestling. Worse than summer of 94. I feel bad for guys like Cena who work their ass of for a shitty company.
You feel bad that he makes millions of dollars?

· Registered
1,779 Posts

Why do you guys keep saying this match isn't going to sell the PPV? Of course it's not that's what the Elimation Chamber match is for. Just like the two title matches weren't the matches that was gonna sell the Royal Rumble PPV but the royal rumble match itself sells it. It's not like King vs The Miz is gonna be the last match of the night.

1 - 20 of 207 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.