Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've tried this once before and it failed miserably so I'm gonna give it one last attempt to succed. Anyone who reviews this will get reviews back from me.

WWE

Chairman: Vince McMahon
Commissioner: Shawn Michaels
Commentators: Jim Ross and Tazz
Ring Announcer: Lilian Garcia
Backstage Announcers: Jonathan Coachman and Maria

Titles
WWE Championship
Cruiserweight Championship
Tag Team Championship
Intercontinental Championship

WWE Championship
1. Batista
2. Chris Jericho
3. JBL
4. John Cena ©
5. Kane
6. Triple H

1. Carlito
2. Charlie Haas
3. Matt Hardy
4. Muhammad Hassan (w/Khosrow Daivari)
5. Randy Orton
6. Rhyno
7. Rob Van Dam
8. Shelton Benjamin ©
9. Val Venis

1. Akio
2. Billy Kidman
3. Chavo Guerrero
4. Nunzio
5. Rey Mysterio
6. Paul London ©
7. Shannon Moore
8. Tajiri

Tag Team Championship
1. Basham Brothers
2. Dudley Boyz
3. Eddie Guerrero & Chris Benoit
4. Edge & Christian
5. La Resistance

I will add to this when titles change holders and if more stars are added etc. I will also put the faces and heels in different colours but I've got a few turns planned so I won't give it away yet. The first RAW will probably be up either tomorrow or Friday.

·
Banned
297 Posts
nice roster though i think you should have RVD in the WWE title divison. but it's your btb so i can't tell you what to do.

Reactions: Phat

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, there will be no SmackDown! as you will see now, the time is being given to OVW, I thought that they could have TV time as I have said that many people have been sent back down, and with a small roster I think I only need one show per week. Here is the first RAW, I hope you all enjoy it.

WWE RAW – Monday, April 11 2005 – San Diego, CA

We see the pyro go off after the theme music and we go to the ring, where Vince McMahon’s music hits.

Vince – Welcome everybody to WWE RAW. As the owner of this company, I have made several changes regarding the status of the company. First off, several superstars have been fired, but many have been sent to our developmental territory, Ohio Valley Wrestling.

The fans boo.

Vince - The reason many superstars have been fired and sent to OVW is because I have taken away the roster split, and made the WWE one brand again, and SmackDown does no longer exist, as the TV time has been given to those superstars in OVW. Also, there were eight championship belts, and there are now four. The belts I have decided to keep are the Cruiserweight, WWE Tag Team, Intercontinental and WWE Championships. Tonight will see all four of those titles on the line. But I have also fired both Eric Bischoff and Theodore R. Long as General Managers, and have hired a new person to make the decisions. Please welcome, Shawn Michaels.

The crowd give a huge cheer as HBK’s music plays and he makes his way out. He gets into the ring and shakes hands with Vince. Vince then leaves.

HBK – Thank you, thank you. As your commissioner here in the new era of World Wrestling Entertainment, I will bring you all better and more exciting action each and every week. I will, however, have to retire from wrestling.

The fans boo.

HBK – But you will all see me every single week here on RAW.

The fans pop.

HBK – So, in my first announcements, seeing as Mr. McMahon left the challengers to each match open, I will make them right now. Tonight, you will se Paul London defend his Cruiserweight Championship, against…none other than the hometown hero Rey Mysterio.

The fans go wild with excitement.

HBK – In a Tag Team Championship Match, the vacated title will be decided when the Basham Brothers take on…Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit.

There’s another huge pop from the crowd.

HBK – For the Intercontinental Championship, Shelton Benjamin defends his title against…Charlie Haas.

The crowd are shocked but give a good cheer as well.

HBK – And in tonight’s main event, the World Heavyweight Champion Batista will face the WWE Champion John Cena in a Unification Match, with the winner keeping the WWE Championship.

The crowd pop.

HBK – It’s only really fair that Batista is the first superstar to get a title shot, seeing as he loses he title without actually being beaten.

Triple H’s music hits and he comes out to huge heat.

HHH – Shawn Michaels, hearing Vince announce you as the commissioner makes me sick. But you see, I’m not bothered, so if you think you’re going to mistreat me because of your hatred towards me, then you’re damn wrong. Because if you do, I will not hesitate to beat you down one more time.

The crowd boo.

HHH – I should be facing Cena for the WWE Title, not Batista.

HBK – No, you see, Hunter. Batista beat you at WrestleMania, so he has more right than you to get a title match, seeing as his first ever title run was cut short because of the roster split ending, and the title that I once beat you for being dropped.

HHH – Shawn Michaels , I don’t give a crap whether Batista beat me at WrestleMania. You see, this is as you just called it, a new era, and I am going to be the one who starts the new era on top. So give me my title shot damnit.

HBK – Triple H, that’s just not going to happen. But I am going to give you a match tonight. You will face –

JBL’s music plays and he comes out to almost as much heat as Triple H.

JBL – Shawn Michaels, I think that I should be in the WWE Title match, seeing as I am the person John Cena defeated for the title, and I have yet to get my rematch.

HHH – Why the hell do you deserve a title shot.

JBL – Because I held that championship for over nine months.

HHH – Oh yeah, well I have won the World title 10 times. How many times have you won it?

JBL – You know I have only won it once, but for you to win it ten times, that must mean you also lost it ten times.

HHH – Real funny. I suppose you –

HBK – Stop it! You two aren’t going to argue all night long on my show. Triple H, I was going to put you in a match against someone else, but seeing as you were interrupted by Bradshaw, he is going to be your opponent.

Triple H and JBL g face-to-face as we cut to a commercial.

Commercial Break​

We come back and go to ringside.

JR – Welcome back folks. I’m at ringside with my new broadcast partner Tazz, and a huge announcement was just made by out chairman, Vince McMahon. The roster split has ended and Shawn Michaels is our new commissioner.

Tazz – That’s right. And tonight, 5 matches have already been made, and all 4 titles are on the line. Tonight’s gonna be huge baby.

JR – Yeah, and we kick things off with the Intercontinental Championship up for grabs.

Charlie Haas comes out to a decent reaction and is followed by the champ, Shelton Benjamin, who gets a good pop.

Match 1: Intercontinental Championship
Charlie Haas vs. © Shelton Benjamin
The former tag team reluctantly lock up and Haas backs Benjamin into the corner but Shelton gets Haas in the corner. They lock up again and Benjamin this time backs Haas to the buckle but Haas gets Shelton in the corner. They smile to each other as the crowd cheer. They hook up again but still neither gains any advantage. Haas then runs at Shelton but Benjamin takes Haas down with an armdrag before locking in a sleeper early on. Benjamin releases and throws Haas into the ropes and takes him down with another armdrag. Haas rolls outside and Shelton plays to the crowd. Benjamin allows Haas to get back in and they tie up again. Benjamin runs at Haas and Haas takes him down with an armdrag and they are very evenly matched. Haas takes over with a few restholds and hits a dropkick before working on Benjamin’s legs. He comes off the ropes and hits a shoulder block and locks in a leg lock but Benjamin breaks out. Benjamin rolls outside and Haas now plays to the crowd but they are slightly in favour of Shelton. Benjamin is back in and they trade holds in a very even contest. Benjamin gets in control and hits the Dragon Whip. He covers and gets a 2. he goes up top and goes for a moonsault but Haas, who was standing when the move was attrempted, dodges and covers a hurt Bwenjamin
1…

2…

Kickout. Benjamin nips up but Haas nails the T-Bone Slam and hooks the leg, it looks like we might have a new champion
1…

2…

No! somehow, Benjamin kicked out. Haas can’t believe it but goes straight back to work. E locks in the Haas of Pain and Benjamin is I agony. He can’t get to te ropes but holds on for over a minute. Haas lets go and covers
1…

2…

Benjamin gets a shoulder up. Haas lets him get up and goes up top and hits a flying crossbody but Benjamin rolls through
1…

2…

Kickout. Tazz says “What a match”.
Benjamin hits a Superkick and waits for Haas to get up before nailing him with the T-Bone Slam
1…

2…

3. After an incredible technical display, Benjamin just gets the win.
Winner: Shelton Benjamin (13:43)

They shake hands and the fans cheer after the match they just witnessed.

Commercial Break

JR – Welcome back, we just saw an awesome match and great sportsmanship between two future stars of the WWE.

Muhammad Hassan and Khosrow Daivari then make their way out to the ring to a chorus of boos.

Hassan – You people should not boo me. You are all typical Americans and you are the people that drive me to punish everyone in the WWE locker room.

The fans boo more.

Daivari says something in Arabic.

Hassan – Having to compete in this country every night is bad enough, but the fact that my boss is now Shawn Michaels is absolutely criminal.

The fans chant “HBK, HBK, HBK”.

Hassan – Shawn Michaels may be a veteran, but what has he really achieved in his long, ‘illustrious’ career. Well, he turned on his tag team partner, Marty Jannetty. He lost a ladder match to Razor Ramon. If we look back to more recently, say, WrestleMania 21, he tapped out to another typical American, Kurt Angle.

HBK comes out.

HBK – Have you finished yet? These fans don’t want to listen to your rants every week. They want to see you fight. So why don’t you go up against a suoperstar who I have a lot of respect for. In your words, he’s a typical American. Your opponenet is…Kurt Angle!

Hassan – No, I reject your match. I’m not facing Kurt Angle.

Angle’s music plays and he comes out to a good pop (In the last edition of SmackDown, Angle was facing JBL and after the Basham’s interfered for JBL, HBK came out and helped Angle win. The two shook hands afterwards).

Hassan – Angle, me and you are not fighting tonight.

HBK – Oh yes you are, Hassan. Ref, ring the bell.

Hassan leaves as Angle enters the ring. Hassan and Daivari complain to the ref and Hassan runs outside. He starts leaving but Michaels comes out and he goes back to the ring.

Angle is then attacked by Daivari and Hassan goes and takes over.

Match 2: Kurt Angle vs. Muhammad Hassan with Khosrow Daivari
Hassan beats up Angle for 3 minutes, hitting hard shots and ignoring the ref’s attempts to get him to keep open fists. Angle soon fights back and hits 3 German Suplexes. He gets a 2 and then hits the Belly to Belly and gets another 2. he then hitsd hard rights and the crowd are cheering. Dfaivari gets on the ring apron to try to distract Angle, buyt Angle knocks him down. The plan works, however, as Hassan comes from behind and tosses Kurt outside. He goes out and throws Angle into the ring steps. He taunts to huge boos. He then tosses Angle back in and gets a 2. He hits the Facecrusher and covers
1…

2…

Kurt just kicks out. Kurt then out of nowhere hits another German and then lands the Angle Slam. He hooks the leg
1…

2…

Daivari puts Hassan’s leg on the bottom rope to break the count. Angle chases him outside and Hassan gets a chair. Angle goes back inside but is nailed in the head with the steel chair. The ref calls fr the bell but Hassan and Daivari xcontinue the beasting, with Hassan locking in the Camel Clutch. He holds it in place for ages and Angle looks to be fading. Whern he releases, Angle hobbles about abnd gets nailed with a vicious chair shot. He is out cold and the EMT’s help him intio an ambulance. Hassan taunts as the fans boo.
Winner: Kurt Angle via Disqualification (8:12)

We go backstage, where Edge and Christian are talking.

Edge – Christian, I was wondering, how about me and you team up full time and win those tag titles again.

Christian – Are you sre I mean, you’ve got a World Title shot anytime you like.

Edge – I know, but it’ll add to the element of surprise. The champ won’t see me coming, and after I win the title, I’ll defend it against you.

Christian – Sounds cool.

Commercial Break

JR- Welcome back to RAW, before the break we witnessed Edge and Christian talking about becoming s tag team once again, and Muhammad Hassan and Khosrow Daivsari committing a despicable act, Tazz, brutally attacking Kurt Angle.

Tazz – Yeah that wasn’t good JR, but we’ve still got lots of great action here on RAW. 3 more titles to be decided, and Triple H and JBL go one-on-one. It’s gonna big huge.

We go backstage, where Eddie Guerrero is talking to Chris Benoit.

Eddie – What’s up, holmes.

Benoit – Not a lot, ya know, but tonight, we are going to win the tag team titles, and prove that we are unstoppable.

Eddie – That’s what I’m talking about ese, I mean, a year ago, you were World Heavyweight Champion, and I was WWE Champion, and someday, we are going to become World Champions once again. Imagine it, Benoit, me and you, fighting for the WWE Title.

Benoit – That would be one hell of a match, but Eddie, tonight, we’re together. We’re fighting for the tag titles, and we’re gonna win.

Rey Mysterio’s music hits and the hometown boy comes out to the biggest pop of the night so far. He plays to the crowd and awaits for Paul London, who gets mixed reactions.

Match 3: Cruiserweight Championship
Rey Mysterio vs. © Paul London
They lock up and London gets the early advantage but the crowd is right behind Rey and London is a little off his game as he has never been the heel before in the WWE. Rey hits a bulldog and gets a 2. He nails a dropkick and then a moonsault plancha. Paul London goes outside to break the momentum. He goes back in but Rey hits several high-flying moves and gets a few near falls. After 4 minutes, London gains the upper hand and takes Rey down with a Crescent Kick. He goes up top, but Rey hits an amazing dropkick. Rey then hits a Frankensteiner and covers
1…

2…

No. London gets a shoulder up. Rey goes up top and goes for the 450 Splash but London dodges and then hits a snap suplex. He climbs the turnbuckle and hits the Shooting Star Press. He hooks the leg
1…

2…

Kickout just in time by Mysterio. London goes up again and hits a perfect 450 Splash. He gets the 3 and retains his title.
Winner: Paul London (7:34)

After the match they hug and the crowd cheer. This brings out Billy Kidman.

Kidman – Hold on there, you two. First off, I should be the one getting that title shot, and secondly, I have beaten you both before, and London, I’ll do it again if you give me a title shot at Backlash.

HBK comes out to a cheer.

HBK – Kidman, you don’t make the decisions around here, I do. But that sounds like a good match, so at Backlash, London and Kidman for the Cruiserweight Title. And next week, Rey Mysterio will face Billy Kidman.

The crowd pops after hearing those matches.

We go backstage where Randy Orton is being interviewed by Jonathan Coachman.

Coach – Randy Orton, these fans seem to be loosing their trust in you. Every time you go out to that ring, they boo you. Why do you think that is?

Orton – That’s obvious isn’t it. These fans boo me because they are jealous of my rise to greatness. If I didn’t have a shoulder injury, I would have ended the Undertaker’s unbeaten WrestleMania record and last week on RAW, I would have beaten the World Heavyweight Champion Batista, and would right now be in line for a title shot. But unfortunately, that’s not gonna happen, because I’ve got to take a few months off. You fans are the ones to blame, and you will not get to see the Legend Killer kill any more legends for a while. But I will be back, and I will continue to take out all of your fan favourites.

Orton stares into the camera before leaving as we cut to a commercial.

Commercial Break

We return to see Maria interviewing Rey Mysterio.

Maria – Rey, how did it feel to compete in a great match in front of your home fans.

Rey – It feels great, ya know, these are the moments that I love the most. There’s nothing like competing in front of your own friends and family, and I didn’t get the win, but I will soon become Cruiserwright Champion once again.

We hear a voice in the background.

? - You winning the title is not cool.

Carlito walks into the picture.

Carlito – Rey, I saw your match and you don’t have what it takes to become a champion. I won the United States Title in my first match. That was cool, but you, you’ve never even won the United States Title, and now it’s not a title anymore, you never will. Now that’s not cool, and you’re not cool.

Rey – Carlito, you run your mouth off about everything being cool or uncool. Well something that would be really cool is me beating your ass.

Carlito laughs and they get in each others faces.

Carlito – Ha, you could never beat me Rey.

Carlito leaves.

The Bashams come out first and get some heat. Guerrero and Benoit then come out, both in Eddie’s lowrider. They get a major pop.

Match 4: Match for the Vacant Tag Team Championship
Eddie Guerrero & Chris Benoit vs. Basham Brothers
Benoit starts with Doug Basham. Benoit takes Doug down with some nice technical moves and tags in and out with Guerrero, before the Bashams corner Eddie and play the typical heels. After 4 minutes, Eddie is being mercilessly beaten and needs a tag. Danny hits a suplex and a few hard shots and tags in Doug, and they hit the ball and gag. They cover
1…

2…

Benoit breaks it up. Benoit is told to get out of the ring by the ref and Eddie is double teamed. Eddie soon fights back and hits 2 Amigos on Danny but doesn’t have the strength left in him to get the third. He crawls over to Benoit but Doug comes in and pulls him back. Eddie hits a low blow to Danny after the ref is trying to get Doug to leave and he tags Benoit in, but the ref didn’t see it and Eddie has to go back in. doug tags in but Eddie hits a dropkick to his knee. Eddie finally gets the tag and Benoit takes down both Bashams. Benoit goes up top and hits the Diving Headbutt to Danny and locks in the Crossface. Doug breaks it but also gets the Crossface. Both Bashams are down and Benoit tags in Guerrero, who hits the Frog Splash and gets the pin.
Winners: Eddie Guerrero & Chris Benoit (9:56)

JBL comes out as Benoit and Eddie celebrate and as they leave in Guerrero’s lowrider, JBL hits both Bashams with the Clothesline from Hell. He leaves them laid out.

Triple H’s music then plays and he comes out (there is no Evolution anymore, as Ric Flair has gone).

HHH – JBL, they were the only friends you had in this company, and you turned your back on them. what the hell are you doing?

JBL – I was proving to all these people that I don’t need the Basham Brothers any longer. Orlando Jordan has also been fired so I’m on my own. A bit like you I guess.

HHH – Yeah, but I’ve survived at the top on my own before. You haven’t, and you won’t.

They stare down and the ref rings the bell.

JR – I guess we’re gonna start this match now. Folks, we’ll be right back after the break.

Commercial Break

JR – Welcome back. This match has already started and Triple H has dominated JBL thus far, Tazz.

Tazz – Yeah, the two former World champions battling it out here, JR, this is gonna be great!

Match 5: Triple H vs. JBL
Triple H is working over JBL’s leg, and the crowd don’t know who to cheer for. Triple H continues the attack for a few minutes, but JBL comes back with a few fists to ‘the Game’. He hits a neckbraker and gets a 2. He works over Hunter’s abdominal area, locking in holds such as the Abdominal Stretch. He taunts and the crowd boo. HHH takes control again and taunts, and they boo him too. After 9 minutes, the match has been completely even. JBL attempts for the Clothesline from Hell, but HHH ducks and nails a neckbraker. He sets John up for the Pedigree but JBL gets a backdrop. JBL comes off the ropes and nails the Clothesline from Hell. He hooks the leg
1…

2…

Kickout. JBL can’t believe it. He argues and this allows HHH to hit a chop block. Hunter then nails a running knee to the face and then hits the Pedigree. The crowd boo as he covers JBL
1…

2…

3. JBL could have won if he didn’t argue with the ref.
Winner: Triple H (11:12)

Chris Jericho enters Shawn Michaels office.

Y2J – Hey Shawn.

HBK – What’s up Jericho.

Y2J – Look, I was thinking, and I want to host another segment of the High-Lite Reel next week.

HBK – Fine. But who’s going to be your guest?

Y2J – Edge and Christian. I want to know why they are really teaming together again. So what do you reckon?

HBK – Sure, but don’t let it get out of hand, ok.

Y2J – I can’t promise but I’ll try.

We go to commercial again.

Commercial Break

When we return, we see Cena being interviewed.

Coach – John Cena, you go up against Batista in a Unification match. Your thoughts.

Cena - My thoughts? What d’ya mean, my thoughts. I think I’m gonna win Coach. My thoughts are that I will walk out with this here W.W.E. Championship hangind firmly around my waist.

Batista enters the picture.

Batista – Cena, I wouldn’t bet on it. Do you remember back at the Royal Rumble, when we were the last two remaining. I eliminated you and went on to win this World title at WrestleMania.

Cena – You sure did big boy. But I won a tournament and went on to WrestleMania to win this WWE Championship.

They go nose to nose.

Coach – Well tensions are sure running high before the Unification match, and it’s next.

JR – It’s gonna be a great match, Tazz.

Tazz – It sure will. The animal, Batista, versus the Dr. baby, Dr. of Thuganomics.

Batista’s music hits and he comes out to a very good pop. Cena follows to a slightly better pop but the crowd is tied on who they want to win.

Main Event: WWE Championship Unification Match
World Heavyweight © Batista vs. WWE © John Cena
They stare down and Cena goes in with fists, knowing he is the underdog against Batista. Batista overpowers him and knocks him to the mat. Cena gets back up and the same happens again. Cena goes back at Batista but is tossed to the outside of the ring. Batista throws Cena into the ring steps and then onto the announcers’ table. He goes for the Batista Bomb right through the table, but Cena gets the low blow. The ref doesn’t stop the match because he wants a match as big as this to end with a clear victory. Cena puts Batista on his shoulders and looks like he’ll F-U Batista through the table, but Batista falls off the top and clothesline Cena down. He goes back inside and they brawl for a while, with Batista clearly getting the upper hand. He hits a Powerslam and gets a 2. he then hits a high impact Spinebuster and this could be over
1…

2…

Kickout by Cena. Cena fights back but gets another Spinebuster for another 2. Batista picks him up for a third but Cena takes him down and then hits the Five-Knuckle Shuffle, to the delight of the fans. He pumps up his boots and picks Batista up. He drills him into the canvas with the F-U and hooks the leg, with the fans counting with the ref
1…

2…

Kickout by Batista. The crowd can’t believe it and neither can Cena. Cena picks him up for another but Batista counters and then hits the Batista Bomb. He covers
1…

2…

Cena gets a foot on the bottom rope. What a match. Batista waits for Cena to rise and goes for a clothesline but Cena ducks and Batista nails the ref. We then see Triple H come out. He has a sledgehammer and nails Batista right in the head with it. He puts Cena on top of him but there’s no ref. JBL then enters a picks Cena up and hits the Clothesline from Hell and rolls Batista onto him but there’s still no ref. Triple H and JBL then brawl and Chris Jericho comes out. He takes them both down with a steel chair. The pyro goes off and we see Kane come down. He nails Jericho with a Chokeslam. Meanwhile, Batista and Cena are back up. Cena has the chair Jericho used and Batista has the sledgehammer HHH used. They nail each other at the same time and fall, both having an arm barely touching the other. The ref gets up and makes the slow count for both men
1…………………………………………………………………………………………………………...

2…………………………………………………………………………………………………………...

3. The ref calls for the bell.
Winner: Double pin

He then talks to Lilian Garcia who speaks to the crowd, as Batista and Cena slowly get up.

Lilian – As a result of both men being pinned for the count of 3, the referee has declared the match a double pin, and therefore, neither man will become the Undisputed WWE Champion.

The fans boo, until HBK’s music hits and he gets a huge ovation.

HBK – Hold on just a second there. That was one hell of a match until 4 other superstars decided to get involved. So here’s what I’m going to do. that championship belt is now vacated. There will be a match at Backlash to determine who is the WWE Champion, and it will be a rematch between Batista and John Cena, with no interference allowed.

JBL then speaks (the other competitors were laid out at ringside)

JBL – Wait, Shawn. I deserve a title shot.

HHH – What, I beat you earlier. Shawn, give me a title shot.

Kane – If anyone can beat Batista and Cena, it’s me.

Y2J – Will you all please, shut…the hell…up! I was the first ever Undisputed champion, and unified two World Championships before, so it’s only fitting that I get a chance to do the same once again.

HBK – Ok, here’s what I’m going to do. at Backlash, it will be Batista versus John Cena, versus Triple H.

The fans boo.

HBK – Versus JBL.

The fans boo.

HBK – Versus Kane.

The fans boo.

HBK – Versus Chris Jericho.

The fans cheer.

HBK – Because the main event at Backlash is gonna be an Elimination Chamber Match for the WWE Championship!

The fans go wild with excitement.

HBK – And seeing as Batista and Cena are the two holding World titles, they will be the last two entrants in the match. There will be a rematch between the two next week to see who gets the number five entry and who gets to come out last.

The other 4 are all annoyed as HBK leaves, with them all staring at one another.

JR – What a night it’s been. We saw a great Unification Match curt short by 4 other superstars, and now the Backlash main event will see all 6 superstars, competing in an Elimination Chamber.

Tazz – Oh yeah baby, what a match that will be. Cena may be a World champ, and JBL may be very good, but they’re the only guys never to have competed in the Elimination Chamber.

JR – Absolutely, but next week, two matches have already been signed. Billy Kidman will take on Rey Mysterio, and in a rematch, Batista and John Cena go at it. It should be great! Anyways, that’s it for now, we’ll see you all next week.

Tazz – Adios, amigos.

Results
Shelton Benjamin def. Charlie Haas

Kurt Angle def. Muhammad Hassan via DQ

Paul London def. Rey Mysterio

Tag Team Championship
Eddie Guerrero & Chris Benoit def. Basham Brothers

Triple H def. JBL

WWE Championship Unification Match
Batista and John Cena ended in a double pin – Title vacated

Card for Backlash
Elimination Chamber Match for the Vacant WWE Championship
John Cena vs. Batista vs. Chris Jericho vs. Kane vs. JBL vs. Triple H

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Wow. An excellent show. I give it 9.5/10. The story, promos and the matches were AWESOME. The main event was really good. I can also see a good Backlash Card coming through.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the review. I will review your show in the next few days, probably Monday or Tuesday.

I will have the next show up Mon or Tues as well.

·
Banned
297 Posts
i like this btb already, love the idea of the radicalz being tag champs again, hhh vs jbl and batista vs cena plus benjamin vs haas was brilliant, can wait till backlash, good luck.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the feedback, here's my second show. I hope you all enjoy.

WWE RAW – Monday, April 18 2005 – Cameron, NC

After the pyro, we see clips of last weeks Unification Match and HBK’s announcement of an Elimination Chamber Match at Backlash.

We then go down to ringside where JR is with Tazz.

JR – Hello everybody, and welcome to RAW. I am here live, with Tazz, and Tazz, we have two matches already made for RAW.

Tazz – Absolutely, JR, Billy Kidman going against Rey Mysterio, and in a rematch from last week, Batista versus John Cena.

JR – Two exciting matches made last week by our commissioner Shawn Michaels.

Muhammad Hassan and Khosrow Daivari come out to some heat.

Hassan – Last week, you all saw another American get destroyed by us. And you people booed. So tonight, Kurt Angle, if you’re able to even walk, get your ass out here, and I’ll finish the job.

HBK’s music hits and he gets a huge pop.

HBK – Muhammad Hassan, you know damn well that Kurt Angle isn’t here tonight. But I have found another American for you to face. In fact, he is from right here in Cameron, North Carolina.

‘Oh Yeah’ hits and Matt Hardy makes his return to a huge pop.

Hardy – Matt Hardy, Version 1, is here to tell you Muhammad Hassan, that tonight, these American fans will see you get your ass beat once again.

Hassan – Last week, after what I did to Kurt Angle, you don’t have a chance.

HBK – But this week, Hassan, there’s going to be a special guest referee. It will be…ME!

Hassan – No, that’s not fair.

HBK – Ring the bell, coz this match is starting right now.

Match 1: Matt Hardy vs. Muhammad Hassan with Khosrow DaivariSpecial Referee – Shawn Michaels
Hardy hits a few hard shots and Hassan bails outside. Hardy follows and knocks down Daivari, but this allows Hassan to toss him into the ring steps. Hassan throws him into the ring, and controls him for a while, but Hardy fights back and hits the Side Effect. He covers
1…

2…

Kickout. Hardy goes up top and hits a crossbody but Hassan rolls through and holds the bottom rope
1…

2…

HBK sees him holding the rope and stops the count. Hassan argues with Michaels and Hardy gets up and goes up top. He hits a missile dropkick and goes up to the other corner and hits the Legdrop. He covers
1…

2…

No, Hassan just kicks out. Hardy taunts to his hometown fans and signals for the Twist of Fate. Hassan gets up and he nails it. He covers and gets the win.
Winner: Matt Hardy

HBK raises his hand and Hardy then leaves. Hassan and Daivari then attack Michaels and beat him down. This leads to Hardy coming back in and making the save. He hits the Twist of Fate on both opponents, before Hassan gets some Sweet Chin Music from the commissioner. Matt Hardy gets a huge pop.

JR – Wow, we just saw the return of Matt Hardy, and he got the win over Muhammad Hassan in front of his hometown fans, Tazz.

Tazz – Oh yeah baby, Matt Hardy’s back, and I can’t wait to see more from V1uuuuuuuhhh.

We go to commercials

Commercial Break​

Backstage, JBL cuts a promo.

JBL – Last week, it was announced that at Backlash, on May 1 2005, there would be an Elimination Chamber match, featuring the top six superstars in the world of wrestling. And John Bradshaw Layfield plans on not only kicking 5 other jackasses, but he will, and I repeat, will, walk out of the arena, as the new WWE Champion. At WrestleMania, John Cena may have beaten me, but I’m back, and from tonight onwards, I will be at a completely new level. I will embark on a reign of terror in this company, and it all starts tonight, when I face Shannon Moore.

The Bashams then attack JBL but he fights back and somehow takes them both down. They get up and chase him but he comes out of nowhere with a Clothesline from Hell on both of them at the same time. He laughs and then leaves, with the Bashams lying helplessly.

JR – Welcome back, folks, and after JBL attacked the Basham Brothers last week, they tried to get some payback, but it backfired and JBL somehow escapes, unscathed,

Tazz – Yeah but you’ve gotta think the Bashams will catch up with him sometime soon, and when that happens, it won’t be pretty.

Billy Kidman comes out and is followed by Rey Mysterio.

Match 2: Rey Mysterio vs. Billy Kidman
Rey controls the opening part of the bout, hitting some quick offensive moves and catching Kidman a little off his game. Kidman comes back with some holds and hits a suplex. He dominates the smaller Mysterio and hits a legdrop from the turnbuckle. He then connects with the BK Bomb and gets a 2. He goes up top and goes for the Shooting Star Press, but Mysterio rolls out the way. Mysterio then hits a, dropkick to Kidman’s back and hits the 619. He connects with the West Coast Pop and covers
1…

2…

Kidman somehow kicks out. Rey is shocked and goes for another WCP, but Kidman counters it into a Powerbomb. He goes up top and hits the SSP
1…

2…

3. Kidman wins a good cruiserweight match.
Winner: Billy Kidman

Kidman then goes back up top and hits a second SSP. Paul London then runs out and goes to hit Kidman with the cruiserweight title but Kidman ducks and DDT’s the champion right onto his title. Kidman leaves with a sadistic smirk on his face.

JR – Oh my gawd, Billy Kidman is a sick individual Tazz.

Tazz – He wants the cruiserweight title and he wants it bad, JR.

We go backstage, where Eddie Guerrero is with Chris Benoit.

Eddie – Hey what’s up holmes?

Benoit – Listen, Eddie, I’ve been thinking. How about we request a match for Backlash.

Eddie – What me against you?

Benoit – No, us defending our tag team titles.

Eddie – I don’t know, ese, we don’t need to defend these belts to prove that we are the world’s greatest tag team.

Edge and Christian enter the scene.

Edge – You two think you’re so great now that you’ve got those belts, don’t you.

Christian – You think you’re gonna be holding onto them for a long time, well your damn wrong boys.

Benoit – You wanna try and prove us wrong.

They all get in each other’s faces until E&C leave.

Jericho comes out to a good pop for the Highlight Reel.

Chris Jericho’s Highlight Reel
Guests - Edge and Christian

Y2J – Welcome to RAW is Jericho. And tonight, my guests are two former multiple time tag team champions. Two superstars who were in the Ladder match at WrestleMania. Possibly the greatest tag team of all time, but possibly not. Please welcome, Edge and Christian.

They come out to huge heat.

Edge – Jericho, you’re looking at the next tag team champions, but I just wanted to know, how does it feel, knowing you’re going into an Elimination Chamber Match in a few weeks time with absolutely no chance of winning.

Y2J – It’s funny that you say that because I will win, and when I come out with the WWE Championship, I’ll even let you use that World Title shot you earned at WrestleMania to face me.

Christian – Edge and I would be privileged to be your guests on the very first RAW after Backlash, Jericho. The fans could all witness us as tag team champions and you with no title.

HBK shows up on the titan tron.

HBK – Edge, Christian, I don’t know why you say your gonna win the tag titles at Backlash when I haven’t even put you in a title match yet, but you know what, you will get a title shot at Backlash, along with La Resistance, the Basham Brothers and the Dudley Boyz, because it will be a Turmoil Match for the Tag Team Championship.

Edge – What, no, only we deserve that title shot, nobody else.

HBK – And preparation for that match begins tonight, because it will be Edge and Christian, teaming with Triple H, to face Chris Jericho, Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit in a Six-Man Tag Team Match, right now.

Guerrero and Benoit come out and they are followed by HHH. Meanwhile, the set for the Highlight Reel is being removed, and they all fight on the outside.

Match 3: Six-Man Tag Team Match
Chris Jericho, Eddie Guerrero & Chris Benoit vs. Triple H, Edge & Christian
Edge and Guerrero fight, Christian and Benoit brawl and Y2J and HHH are beating the hell out of each other. The match is mayhem for several minutes until Benoit and Edge are in the ring. After 6 minutes of back and forth action, Benoit hits the Diving Headbutt on HHH and tags Guerrero, who hits the Frog Splash. He tags in Jericho, who hits the Lionsault and covers
1…

2…

Edge breaks the pin. Christian then hits the Unprettier as Edge knocks Guerrero off the apron. Benoit locks Edge in the Crossface and doesn’t see HHH pedigree Y2J. HHH covers
1…

2…

3. HHH, E&C win.
Winner: Triple H, Edge & Christian

Commercial Break

JR – Welcome back everybody. There are already a few matches signed for Backlash on May 1 2005, Tazz.

Tazz – Yep, Billy Kidman gets a Cruiserweight Title shot against Paul London. The tag team titles will be decided in a turmoil match, featuring 5 teams.

JR – And in the main event, 6 superstars will enter, but only one will walk out with the vacated WWE Title.

Tazz – Backlash is gonna be huge JR.

JR – It sure is, but coming up tonight, we’ve still got Batista and John Cena going head-to-head in a rematch from last week, and we’ve just found out that there will be a number one contenders match for the Intercontinental Championship coming up soon.

We are taken backstage, where Rey Mysterio is looking upset about losing earlier on.

We hear a voice and it’s Carlito

Carlito – Well, well, well, Rey Mysterio loses for the second week in a row. Things aren’t going to well for you are they, and that’s not cool.

Rey – These last two weeks, I didn’t win my matches, but I did put on great matches, whilst you have been to afraid to even get in the ring.

Carlito – You think I’m too scared to wrestle. Man, you’re not cool. Mysterio, I’ve got something to tell you. I want you in that ring later tonight.

Rey – I’ve already had a tough match and afterwards, Billy Kidman did more damage to me.

Carlito – I guess you’re the one who’s scared then.

HBK comes to the scene.

HBK – Wow, wow, wow, guys, I’ve just had an idea. Because Rey Mysterio has already competed tonight, he will not face you later on Carlito. Instead, Carlito, you will be in that IC Title number one contenders match, and next week, you will team with Billy Kidman, to face Rey Mysterio and Paul London in a tag team match.

We go back down to ringside.

JR – What a match that should be next week Tazz.

Tazz – Yeah, and coming up now, we’ll find out who Shelton Benjamin defends his title against at Backlash.

Charlie Haas, Rhyno and Carlito make their way out and Val Venis comes out last. JR informs us that this is an elimination match.

Match 4: #1 Contenders Elimination Match
Winner gets an Intercontinental Title shot at Backlash
Charlie Haas vs. Carlito vs. Rhyno vs. Val Venis
Haas starts with Carlito and Rhyno overpowers Val in the corner. Rhyno hits a backbraker to Venis and Carlito takes Haas outside and runs him into the ring post. He climbs back in but Rhyno immediately hits the Gore. He covers Carlito
1…

2…

Val breaks the pin. Rhyno screams at Val, asking why he broke it up. Carlito then attacks Rhyno from behind and he and Venis double team Rhyno. Val gets some boos as he taunts the crowd. Haas comes back in but gets double teamed. Carlito and Val hit a double suplex off the top turnbuckle to Haas and both cover him at the same time
1…

2…

3. Haas is eliminated.
Eliminated: Charlie Haas

Rhyno then takes them both down with a double clothesline and hits a powerbomb on Carlito. He covers but Val again breaks the count. Rhyno sends Val outside and gets hit with a DDT from CCC. Carlito goes to the corner and takes a bite off his apple. Venis is back and holds Rhyno. Carlito spits the apple but Rhyno ducks and it gets Val. Carlito begs Vl that it was an accident but Val takes him down a hits a suplex. He goes up top and hits the Money Shot and coevrs CCC
1…

2…

3. It’s down to Venis and Rhyno.
Eliminated: Carlito

Val gets up and turns into a Gore from the man beast. Rhyno covers
1…

2…

No. Val gets a foot on the rope.

Rhyno drags him to the middle of the ring but gets a thumb to the eye. Val then rolls him up and gets the 3. Val Venis pinned all 3 other opponents.
Eliminated: Rhyno

Winner: Val Venis

Val gets on the mic.

Val – You all just witnessed the next Intercontinental Champion strut his stuff in the ring. And on May 1, once I win the title, I’m going to party all night long!

JR – A big win for Val Venis and he’ll face the dominant champion Shelton Benjamin at Backlash.

Tazz – He’s held that title for 6 months now, JR. it’s time to hand it over to someone else.

Commercial Break

When we return, Shannon Moore is in the ring. JBL comes out to huge heat and looks down on Moore, who is scared of him.

Match 5: Shannon Moore vs. JBL
JBL taunts Shannon and tells him to punch him, and Moore does, but is knocked down. He gets back up but gets a big boot. JBL then hits the Clothesline from Hell and Moore stays down. JBL laughs and covers Moore
1…

2…

No. JBL pulls Moore’s shoulder up. JBL then sets him up for the Powerbomb but as Moore goes up, he hits an amazing DDT. He covers and JBL just kicks out. Moore goes to the top rope and goes for a crossbody but JBL catches him in mid air and hits the Fall Away Slam. He sets up for another Powerbomb and hits it. Instead of covering him, he picks him up and delivers another Clothesline from Hell and gets the win.
Winner: JBL

JBL laughs and leaves, but is met halfway down by Triple H. they brawl until Jericho, and then Kane come out. They all go at it for a while until HBK’s music plays and he comes to the ring.

HBK – Stop it, stop it all of you! Now, there’s still one more match tonight, and if any of you get involved in it, you will be replaced in the Elimination Chamber match. Also, next week, there will be 3 matches. Batista will face JBL; Triple H against Chris Jericho and John Cena will face Kane.

The crowd cheers as we go to the commercial break.

Commercial Break​

JR – Welcome back folks, and Jonathan Coachman is in the ring. The fans are booing.

Coach – Hello, thank you for such a welcoming you gave me.

The fans boo even more.

Coach – Now I’m here to announce that I will be starting my very own segment on RAW, just for the benefit of you guys.

The fans boo very heavily.

Coach – It will be called Coach’s Corner. And tonight, as it is the inaugural show, I have a very special guest. The Coach’s first ever guest…Mick Foley.

The fans cheer as Foley comes out.

Coach – Mick Foley, welcome to Coach’s Corner. It’s been a while since these fans last saw you.

Foley – It sure has, but it feels good to make appearances every now and then, to show my appreciation for all of these fans.

Coach – Mick, one thing I have gotta ask ya. What are your thoughts on the end of the roster split?

Foley – Well, I never got the chance to actually be a part of the full-time roster when the split happened, as I had already retired, but at first I thought it was an excellent idea, you know, look how it elevated several superstars to the main event level.

Coach – Can you give me some examples of who you’re talking about?

Foley – I’m talking about the likes of Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Randy Orton (the crowd boo), and more recently, Batista and John Cena.

Coach – Well that leads me to my next question. I know you’re all about being extreme and hardcore, so who do you think will win the Elimination Chamber Match at Backlash?

Foley – I think that’s a tough one to call. There’s 6 top superstars, who have all been World Champion at some stage in their careers, but I think I’m gonna have to go for Chris Jericho, he can take a risk and that’s what you’ve gotta do in this type of match.

Coach – You actually think Chris Jericho is gonna win the match. Mick, no offense, but you’re even more stupid than you look.

Coach laughs to himself.

Coach – Ya see, Mick, the only superstar who has a chance of winning that match is Triple H.

Foley – Well you asked for my opinion and I told you.

Coach – I see, well everybody that was Mick Foley.

Foley – Is that it, is this all we get of your new show?

Coach – You want more, oh I’ve got a lot more for you then Foley. Ok, how does it feel knowing that you are now just an over-rated, underachieving has-been, who never achieved anything in his life?

The fans boo.

Foley – You know what Coach, I don’t think these fans quite agree with what you just said. But they might agree with what I’m just about to do.

Foley hits Coach and knocks him out in 1 shot.

The fans go crazy and Foley waves to them and leaves.

JR – Well, Tazz, that was something different. Anyway, we’ve got one last commercial but we’ll be right back.

Commercial Break​
WWE RAW – Monday, April 18 2005 – Cameron, NC

After the pyro, we see clips of last weeks Unification Match and HBK’s announcement of an Elimination Chamber Match at Backlash.

We then go down to ringside where JR is with Tazz.

JR – Hello everybody, and welcome to RAW. I am here live, with Tazz, and Tazz, we have two matches already made for RAW.

Tazz – Absolutely, JR, Billy Kidman going against Rey Mysterio, and in a rematch from last week, Batista versus John Cena.

JR – Two exciting matches made last week by our commissioner Shawn Michaels.

Muhammad Hassan and Khosrow Daivari come out to some heat.

Hassan – Last week, you all saw another American get destroyed by us. And you people booed. So tonight, Kurt Angle, if you’re able to even walk, get your ass out here, and I’ll finish the job.

HBK’s music hits and he gets a huge pop.

HBK – Muhammad Hassan, you know damn well that Kurt Angle isn’t here tonight. But I have found another American for you to face. In fact, he is from right here in Cameron, North Carolina.

‘Oh Yeah’ hits and Matt Hardy makes his return to a huge pop.

Hardy – Matt Hardy, Version 1, is here to tell you Muhammad Hassan, that tonight, these American fans will see you get your ass beat once again.

Hassan – Last week, after what I did to Kurt Angle, you don’t have a chance.

HBK – But this week, Hassan, there’s going to be a special guest referee. It will be…ME!

Hassan – No, that’s not fair.

HBK – Referee, ring the bell, coz this match is starting right now.

Match 1: Matt Hardy vs. Muhammad Hassan with Khosrow Daivari
Special Referee – Shawn Michaels
Hardy hits a few hard shots and Hassan bails outside. Hardy follows and knocks down Daivari, but this allows Hassan to toss him into the ring steps. Hassan throws him into the ring, and controls him for a while, but Hardy fights back and hits the Side Effect. He covers
1…

2…

Kickout. Hardy goes up top and hits a crossbody but Hassan rolls through and holds the bottom rope
1…

2…

HBK sees him holding the rope and stops the count. Hassan argues with Michaels and Hardy gets up and goes up top. He hits a missile dropkick and goes up to the other corner and hits the Legdrop. He covers
1…

2…

No, Hassan just kicks out. Hardy taunts to his hometown fans and signals for the Twist of Fate. Hassan gets up and he nails it. He covers and gets the win.
Winner: Matt Hardy

HBK raises his hand and Hardy then leaves. Hassan and Daivari then attack Michaels and beat him down. This leads to Hardy coming back in and making the save. He hits the Twist of Fate on both opponents, before Hassan gets some Sweet Chin Music from the commissioner. Matt Hardy gets a huge pop.

JR – Wow, we just saw the return of Matt Hardy, and he got the win over Muhammad Hassan in front of his hometown fans, Tazz.

Tazz – Oh yeah baby, Matt Hardy’s back, and I can’t wait to see more from V1uuuuuuuhhh.

We go to commercials

Commercial Break

Backstage, JBL cuts a promo.

JBL – Last week, it was announced that at Backlash, on May 1 2005, there would be an Elimination Chamber match, featuring the top six superstars in the world of wrestling. And John Bradshaw Layfield plans on not only kicking 5 other jackasses, but he will, and I repeat, will, walk out of the arena, as the new WWE Champion. At WrestleMania, John Cena may have beaten me, but I’m back, and from tonight onwards, I will be at a completely new level. I will embark on a reign of terror in this company, and it all starts tonight, when I face Shannon Moore.

The Bashams then attack JBL but he fights back and somehow takes them both down. They get up and chase him but he comes out of nowhere with a Clothesline from Hell on both of them at the same time. He laughs and then leaves, with the Bashams lying helplessly.

JR – Welcome back, folks, and after JBL attacked the Basham Brothers last week, they tried to get some payback, but it backfired and JBL somehow escapes, unscathed,

Tazz – Yeah but you’ve gotta think the Bashams will catch up with him sometime soon, and when that happens, it won’t be pretty.

Billy Kidman comes out and is followed by Rey Mysterio.

Match 2: Rey Mysterio vs. Billy Kidman
Rey controls the opening part of the bout, hitting some quick offensive moves and catching Kidman a little off his game. Kidman comes back with some holds and hits a suplex. He dominates the smaller Mysterio and hits a legdrop from the turnbuckle. He then connects with the BK Bomb and gets a 2. He goes up top and goes for the Shooting Star Press, but Mysterio rolls out the way. Mysterio then hits a, dropkick to Kidman’s back and hits the 619. He connects with the West Coast Pop and covers
1…

2…

Kidman somehow kicks out. Rey is shocked and goes for another WCP, but Kidman counters it into a Powerbomb. He goes up top and hits the SSP
1…

2…

3. Kidman wins a good cruiserweight match.
Winner: Billy Kidman

Kidman then goes back up top and hits a second SSP. Paul London then runs out and goes to hit Kidman with the cruiserweight title but Kidman ducks and DDT’s the champion right onto his title. Kidman leaves with a sadistic smirk on his face.

JR – Oh my gawd, Billy Kidman is a sick individual Tazz.

Tazz – He wants the cruiserweight title and he wants it bad, JR.

We go backstage, where Eddie Guerrero is with Chris Benoit.

Eddie – Hey what’s up holmes?

Benoit – Listen, Eddie, I’ve been thinking. How about we request a match for Backlash.

Eddie – What me against you?

Benoit – No, us defending our tag team titles.

Eddie – I don’t know, ese, we don’t need to defend these belts to prove that we are the world’s greatest tag team.

Edge and Christian enter the scene.

Edge – You two think you’re so great now that you’ve got those belts, don’t you.

Christian – You think you’re gonna be holding onto them for a long time, well your damn wrong boys.

Benoit – You wanna try and prove us wrong.

They all get in each other’s faces until E&C leave.

Jericho comes out to a good pop for the Highlight Reel.

Chris Jericho’s Highlight Reel
Guests - Edge and Christian

Y2J – Welcome to RAW is Jericho. And tonight, my guests are two former multiple time tag team champions. Two superstars who were in the Ladder match at WrestleMania. Possibly the greatest tag team of all time, but possibly not. Please welcome, Edge and Christian.

They come out to huge heat.

Edge – Jericho, you’re looking at the next tag team champions, but I just wanted to know, how does it feel, knowing you’re going into an Elimination Chamber Match in a few weeks time with absolutely no chance of winning.

Y2J – It’s funny that you say that because I will win, and when I come out with the WWE Championship, I’ll even let you use that World Title shot you earned at WrestleMania to face me.

Christian – Edge and I would be privileged to be your guests on the very first RAW after Backlash, Jericho. The fans could all witness us as tag team champions and you with no title.

HBK shows up on the titan tron.

HBK – Edge, Christian, I don’t know why you say your gonna win the tag titles at Backlash when I haven’t even put you in a title match yet, but you know what, you will get a title shot at Backlash, along with La Resistance, the Basham Brothers and the Dudley Boyz, because it will be a Turmoil Match for the Tag Team Championship.

Edge – What, no, only we deserve that title shot, nobody else.

HBK – And preparation for that match begins tonight, because it will be Edge and Christian, teaming with Triple H, to face Chris Jericho, Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit in a Six-Man Tag Team Match, right now.

Guerrero and Benoit come out and they are followed by HHH. Meanwhile, the set for the Highlight Reel is being removed, and they all fight on the outside.

Match 3: Six-Man Tag Team Match
Chris Jericho, Eddie Guerrero & Chris Benoit vs. Triple H, Edge & Christian
Edge and Guerrero fight, Christian and Benoit brawl and Y2J and HHH are beating the hell out of each other. The match is mayhem for several minutes until Benoit and Edge are in the ring. After 6 minutes of back and forth action, Benoit hits the Diving Headbutt on HHH and tags Guerrero, who hits the Frog Splash. He tags in Jericho, who hits the Lionsault and covers
1…

2…

Edge breaks the pin. Christian then hits the Unprettier as Edge knocks Guerrero off the apron. Benoit locks Edge in the Crossface and doesn’t see HHH pedigree Y2J. HHH covers
1…

2…

3. HHH, E&C win.
Winner: Triple H, Edge & Christian

Commercial Break

JR – Welcome back everybody. There are already a few matches signed for Backlash on May 1 2005, Tazz.

Tazz – Yep, Billy Kidman gets a Cruiserweight Title shot against Paul London. The tag team titles will be decided in a turmoil match, featuring 5 teams.

JR – And in the main event, 6 superstars will enter, but only one will walk out with the vacated WWE Title.

Tazz – Backlash is gonna be huge JR.

JR – It sure is, but coming up tonight, we’ve still got Batista and John Cena going head-to-head in a rematch from last week, and we’ve just found out that there will be a number one contenders match for the Intercontinental Championship coming up soon.

We are taken backstage, where Rey Mysterio is looking upset about losing earlier on.

We hear a voice and it’s Carlito

Carlito – Well, well, well, Rey Mysterio loses for the second week in a row. Things aren’t going to well for you are they, and that’s not cool.

Rey – These last two weeks, I didn’t win my matches, but I did put on great matches, whilst you have been to afraid to even get in the ring.

Carlito – You think I’m too scared to wrestle. Man, you’re not cool. Mysterio, I’ve got something to tell you. I want you in that ring later tonight.

Rey – I’ve already had a tough match and afterwards, Billy Kidman did more damage to me.

Carlito – I guess you’re the one who’s scared then.

HBK comes to the scene.

HBK – Wow, wow, wow, guys, I’ve just had an idea. Because Rey Mysterio has already competed tonight, he will not face you later on Carlito. Instead, Carlito, you will be in that IC Title number one contenders match, and next week, you will team with Billy Kidman, to face Rey Mysterio and Paul London in a tag team match.

We go back down to ringside.

JR – What a match that should be next week Tazz.

Tazz – Yeah, and coming up now, we’ll find out who Shelton Benjamin defends his title against at Backlash.

Charlie Haas, Rhyno and Carlito make their way out and Val Venis comes out last. JR informs us that this is an elimination match.

Match 4: #1 Contenders Elimination Match
Winner gets an Intercontinental Title shot at Backlash
Charlie Haas vs. Carlito vs. Rhyno vs. Val Venis
Haas starts with Carlito and Rhyno overpowers Val in the corner. Rhyno hits a backbraker to Venis and Carlito takes Haas outside and runs him into the ring post. He climbs back in but Rhyno immediately hits the Gore. He covers Carlito
1…

2…

Val breaks the pin. Rhyno screams at Val, asking why he broke it up. Carlito then attacks Rhyno from behind and he and Venis double team Rhyno. Val gets some boos as he taunts the crowd. Haas comes back in but gets double teamed. Carlito and Val hit a double suplex off the top turnbuckle to Haas and both cover him at the same time
1…

2…

3. Haas is eliminated.
Eliminated: Charlie Haas

Rhyno then takes them both down with a double clothesline and hits a powerbomb on Carlito. He covers but Val again breaks the count. Rhyno sends Val outside and gets hit with a DDT from CCC. Carlito goes to the corner and takes a bite off his apple. Venis is back and holds Rhyno. Carlito spits the apple but Rhyno ducks and it gets Val. Carlito begs Vl that it was an accident but Val takes him down a hits a suplex. He goes up top and hits the Money Shot and coevrs CCC
1…

2…

3. It’s down to Venis and Rhyno.
Eliminated: Carlito

Val gets up and turns into a Gore from the man beast. Rhyno covers
1…

2…

No. Val gets a foot on the rope.

Rhyno drags him to the middle of the ring but gets a thumb to the eye. Val then rolls him up and gets the 3. Val Venis pinned all 3 other opponents.
Eliminated: Rhyno

Winner: Val Venis

Val gets on the mic.

Val – You all just witnessed the next Intercontinental Champion strut his stuff in the ring. And on May 1, once I win the title, I’m going to party all night long!

JR – A big win for Val Venis and he’ll face the dominant champion Shelton Benjamin at Backlash.

Tazz – He’s held that title for 6 months now, JR. it’s time to hand it over to someone else.

Commercial Break

When we return, Shannon Moore is in the ring. JBL comes out to huge heat and looks down on Moore, who is scared of him.

Match 5: Shannon Moore vs. JBL
JBL taunts Shannon and tells him to punch him, and Moore does, but is knocked down. He gets back up but gets a big boot. JBL then hits the Clothesline from Hell and Moore stays down. JBL laughs and covers Moore
1…

2…

No. JBL pulls Moore’s shoulder up. JBL then sets him up for the Powerbomb but as Moore goes up, he hits an amazing DDT. He covers and JBL just kicks out. Moore goes to the top rope and goes for a crossbody but JBL catches him in mid air and hits the Fall Away Slam. He sets up for another Powerbomb and hits it. Instead of covering him, he picks him up and delivers another Clothesline from Hell and gets the win.
Winner: JBL

JBL laughs and leaves, but is met halfway down by Triple H. they brawl until Jericho, and then Kane come out. They all go at it for a while until HBK’s music plays and he comes to the ring.

HBK – Stop it, stop it all of you! Now, there’s still one more match tonight, and if any of you get involved in it, you will be replaced in the Elimination Chamber match. Also, next week, there will be 3 matches. Batista will face JBL; Triple H against Chris Jericho and John Cena will face Kane.

The crowd cheers as we go to the commercial break.

Commercial Break

JR – Welcome back folks, and Jonathan Coachman is in the ring. The fans are booing.

Coach – Hello, thank you for such a welcoming you gave me.

The fans boo even more.

Coach – Now I’m here to announce that I will be starting my very own segment on RAW, just for the benefit of you guys.

The fans boo very heavily.

Coach – It will be called Coach’s Corner. And tonight, as it is the inaugural show, I have a very special guest. The Coach’s first ever guest…Mick Foley.

The fans cheer as Foley comes out.

Coach – Mick Foley, welcome to Coach’s Corner. It’s been a while since these fans last saw you.

Foley – It sure has, but it feels good to make appearances every now and then, to show my appreciation for all of these fans.

Coach – Mick, one thing I have gotta ask ya. What are your thoughts on the end of the roster split?

Foley – Well, I never got the chance to actually be a part of the full-time roster when the split happened, as I had already retired, but at first I thought it was an excellent idea, you know, look how it elevated several superstars to the main event level.

Coach – Can you give me some examples of who you’re talking about?

Foley – I’m talking about the likes of Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Randy Orton (the crowd boo), and more recently, Batista and John Cena.

Coach – Well that leads me to my next question. I know you’re all about being extreme and hardcore, so who do you think will win the Elimination Chamber Match at Backlash?

Foley – I think that’s a tough one to call. There’s 6 top superstars, who have all been World Champion at some stage in their careers, but I think I’m gonna have to go for Chris Jericho, he can take a risk and that’s what you’ve gotta do in this type of match.

Coach – You actually think Chris Jericho is gonna win the match. Mick, no offense, but you’re even more stupid than you look.

Coach laughs to himself.

Coach – Ya see, Mick, the only superstar who has a chance of winning that match is Triple H.

Foley – Well you asked for my opinion and I told you.

Coach – I see, well everybody that was Mick Foley.

Foley – Is that it, is this all we get of your new show?

Coach – You want more, oh I’ve got a lot more for you then Foley. Ok, how does it feel knowing that you are now just an over-rated, underachieving has-been, who never achieved anything in his life?

The fans boo.

Foley – You know what Coach, I don’t think these fans quite agree with what you just said. But they might agree with what I’m just about to do.

Foley hits Coach and knocks him out in 1 shot.

The fans go crazy and Foley waves to them and leaves.

JR – Well, Tazz, that was something different. Anyway, we’ve got one last commercial but we’ll be right back.

Commercial Break

JR – Welcome back, tonight’s main event is up next.

Batista comes out first to a good reaction, but Cena follows and gets an amazing pop. He does a rap on his way down about all the participants in the Elimination Chamber Match.

Main Event: Batista vs. John Cena
Batista starts off strong, overpowering Cena into the corner but Cena comes back, only to get knocked to the outside. Batista follows him out but Cena does a drop toehold and Batista goes into the ring steps. This gets Cena a mixed reaction. Batista is back in and gets knocked down with a clothesline. Cena does the word-life sign and gets some cheers. He surprisingly has control for a few minutes but Batista comes back, taking Cena to the corner and hitting 3 shoulder thrusts. He then hits the clothesline and taunts, getting some cheers too. They fight back and forth for several minutes in a good match, with neither man getting any huge advantage. Batista then hits the Spine Buster and gets a 2. he hits a second and then a third and keeps on getting 2 counts. He sets up for the Batista Bomb but Cena goes over a gets a rollup
1…

2…

Batista throws Cena off him. Cena ducks a clothesline attempt and hits a Spine Buster of his own. He pumps up his boots and puts Batista on his shoulders and drops him with the F-U. He doesn’t have enough energy to make the cover and the ref starts the count
7 Cena starts moving
Cena is just up as is Batista. Cena goes for another F-U but Batista counters and then hits the Batista Bomb. He covers
1…

2…

3. Batista wins.
Winner: Batista

Batista gets a good reaction and they stare down afterwards, with Cena down in the ring looking on at Batista, who is leaving up the ramp.

JR – What a main event we just saw. Batista is the last entrant into the chamber match. Tune in next week for more great action.

Tazz – Yeah, you don’t wanna miss action like this.

RAW ends with the two staring down each other.

Results
Matt Hardy def. Muhammad Hassan

Billy Kidman def. Rey Mysterio

Six-Man Tag Team Match
Triple H, Edge & Christian def. Chris Jericho, Eddie Guerrero & Chris Benoit

#1 Contenders Elimination Match
Val Venis def. Carlito Caribbean Cool, Rhyno and Charlie Haas

JBL def. Shannon Moore

Batista def. John Cena

Card for Backlash
Elimination Chamber for the Vacant WWE Championship
John Cena vs. Batista vs. Triple H vs. Kane vs. Chris Jericho vs. JBL

Billy Kidman vs. © Paul London

Tag Team Championship Turmoil Match
Basham Brothers vs. La Resistance vs. Dudley Boyz vs. Edge & Christian vs. © Eddie Guerrero & Chris Benoit

Val Venis vs. © Shelton Benjamin

Matches for next week’s RAW
Rey Mysterio & Paul London vs. Billy Kidman & Carlito Caribbean Cool

Chris Jericho vs. Triple H

Kane vs. John Cena

Batista vs. JBL

JR – Welcome back, tonight’s main event is up next.

Batista comes out first to a good reaction, but Cena follows and gets an amazing pop. He does a rap on his way down about all the participants in the Elimination Chamber Match.

Main Event: Batista vs. John Cena
Batista starts off strong, overpowering Cena into the corner but Cena comes back, only to get knocked to the outside. Batista follows him out but Cena does a drop toehold and Batista goes into the ring steps. This gets Cena a mixed reaction. Batista is back in and gets knocked down with a clothesline. Cena does the word-life sign and gets some cheers. He surprisingly has control for a few minutes but Batista comes back, taking Cena to the corner and hitting 3 shoulder thrusts. He then hits the clothesline and taunts, getting some cheers too. They fight back and forth for several minutes in a good match, with neither man getting any huge advantage. Batista then hits the Spine Buster and gets a 2. he hits a second and then a third and keeps on getting 2 counts. He sets up for the Batista Bomb but Cena goes over a gets a rollup
1…

2…

Batista throws Cena off him. Cena ducks a clothesline attempt and hits a Spine Buster of his own. He pumps up his boots and puts Batista on his shoulders and drops him with the F-U. He doesn’t have enough energy to make the cover and the ref starts the count
7 Cena starts moving
Cena is just up as is Batista. Cena goes for another F-U but Batista counters and then hits the Batista Bomb. He covers
1…

2…

3. Batista wins.

Batista gets a good reaction and they stare down afterwards, with Cena down in the ring looking on at Batista, who is leaving up the ramp.

JR – What a main event we just saw. Batista is the last entrant into the chamber match. Tune in next week for more great action.

Tazz – Yeah, you don’t wanna miss action like this.

RAW ends with the two staring down each other.

Results
Matt Hardy def. Muhammad Hassan

Billy Kidman def. Rey Mysterio

Six-Man Tag Team Match
Triple H, Edge & Christian def. Chris Jericho, Eddie Guerrero & Chris Benoit

#1 Contenders Elimination Match
Val Venis def. Carlito Caribbean Cool, Rhyno and Charlie Haas

JBL def. Shannon Moore

Batista def. John Cena

Card for Backlash
Elimination Chamber for the Vacant WWE Championship
John Cena vs. Batista vs. Triple H vs. Kane vs. Chris Jericho vs. JBL

Tag Team Championship Turmoil Match
Basham Brothers vs. La Resistance vs. Dudley Boyz vs. Edge & Christian vs. © Eddie Guerrero & Chris Benoit

Matches for next week’s RAW
Rey Mysterio & Paul London vs. Billy Kidman & Carlito Caribbean Cool

Chris Jericho vs. Triple H

Kane vs. John Cena

Batista vs. JBL

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the review, I had the whole thing in colours and stuff but I accidentally pressed the wrong button and it un-did all of this, and when I re-coloured and put stuff in bold I didn't realise I had miss most off. Sorry, next time I'll do it better

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Hey man, I like your show. You might want to add some more color to grab in the veiwers. I can't wait for Backlash. I think the Elemination Chamber and the tag team turmoil will be cool. You keep writin'; I'll keep readin'.

·
Registered
474 Posts
the color, and bold would definately help. Honestly though, I am VERY suprised at how well these shows are written. They arent bad at all. Keep up the good work, and we'll see how you keep up going towards Backlash

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just to let you all know, I haven't stopped doing this, and my next show will be up in a few days

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
WWE RAW – Monday, April 25 2005

After the pyro, we see clips of last weeks match, where Batista beat John Cena.

JR – Welcome to Raw, folks, we’re just 6 days away from WWE Backlash, live from Manchester, New Hampshire, and four matches have already been named for the show.

Tazz – We’ve got a Tag Team Turmoil match for the Tag Titles, a cruiserweight championship match, with Billy Kidman challenging Rey Mysterio, Shelton Benjamin and Val Venis for the IC belt, and in the main event, my personal favourite, the Elimination Chamber. It’s gonna be sweet, JR.

JR – It certainly is, but tonight, we’ve got Rey Mysterio and Paul London taking on Billy Kidman and Carlito, and all 6 of the Elimination Chamber entrants are in singles action. Triple H versus Chris Jericho, Kane versus John Cena and Batista versus JBL. We also have another addition of Coach’s Corner.

Triple H comes out to huge heat.

HHH – You all know that I can’t stand Shawn Michaels. But the fact is that I deserve a 1-on-1 shot at the World Title, and at Backlash, it should be me and the champion 1-on-1, but that’s not gonna happen, because I’ve got to now win another Elimination Chamber match to walk out with the gold. But I have already won that match twice before and I will do it again, because I am that damn good.

Jericho’s music hits and Triple H looks annoyed that he is interrupted.

Y2J – Triple H, will you please, shut…the hell…up! We’ve all listened to you whine and complain for long enough, and now, the talking is over, and the fighting will begin, because our match is right now.

Match 1: Chris Jericho vs. Triple H
As Jericho takes his jacket off, HHH attacks and stomps on him whilst he’s down. Y2J rolls outside and HHH follows, throwing him into the ring post. He throws him back inside and works over his lower body and legs. After a few moments, Jericho fights back, coming off the ropes with a Spinning Wheel Kick, before getting knocked back down after a running knee from ‘the Game’. HHH hits a suplex and goes back to work on Y2J’s legs, but Jericho counters, and hits an Enziguri, changing the momentum. He goes up top and comes off with a crossbody, but HHH rolls through and hooks the tights
1…

2…

Kickout. HHH hits some rights and then another suplex. He sets up for the Pedigree and signals the end but Y2J tosses him over his shoulders. Jericho hits a crossbody and then locks in the Walls of Jericho but HHH makes the ropes. Jericho pulls HHH back go the centre of the ring but Kane then comes and grabs Jericho by the throat and plants him with the Chokeslam.
Winner: Chris Jericho via DQ

HHH laughs as Kane then hits Jericho with the Tombstone Piledriver, but Kane then Chokeslam’s him. Kane then turns into the F-U from his opponent later on, John Cena. Cena leaves to cheers.

Commercials

We return to see the ring set up for Coach’s Corner.

JR – Welcome back, coming up next, Coach’s Corner, and if it’s anything like last week, Coach won’t go home happy.

Coach comes out to some heat.

Coach – Welcome to Coach’s Corner.

The crowd boos.

Coach – Last week, Mick Foley was our special guest, but tonight, I have chosen somebody a little more respectful for you fans to hear from. Please welcome, the HeartBreak Kid, Shawn Michaels.

HBK gets a huge pop.

Coach – HBK, thank you for coming. I’m sure everyone as well as me would like to know, how does it feel to be the Commissioner of the new WWE?

HBK – It feels absolutely wonderful, except for the fact that I can no longer wrestle.

Coach – Well that’s not all bad, I mean, you hadn’t won on Pay Per View since Unforgiven last September.

HBK looks annoyed as the crowd boo Coach.

Coach – So, onto my second question. Are you going to be biased against the wrestlers you dislike? For example, Triple H!

HBK – Hell no, ya see, I might not like the man, but I will still make sure that he gets his fair chances, as does everybody else.

Coach – OK, so how long are you planning on staying the Commissioner?

HBK – I don’t plan on retiring anytime soon, that’s all I’ve got to say about that.

Coach – Well, fair enough I suppose. So for my final question, who is going to win the Elimination Chamber match at Backlash?

HBK – I don’t know, and as the Commissioner, I shouldn’t really make a prediction.

Coach – Come on, I mean, you’re not exactly one to follow the rules, are you?

HBK – Hey, I have wrestled as fair as anyone else ever in this business.

Coach – Well, that’s an arguable point I must say.

HBK – As the one who said you could have this segment every week, you’re not giving me many reasons to let you continue.

Coach – OK, I was gonna end it there but just one last question. Are we likely to ever see you lose inside this ring ever again?

HBK then drops his mic and gives Coach some Sweet Chin Music. He leaves to a huge pop.

Commercials

JR – Welcome back. Coming up next, John Cena battles Kane.

Tazz – This is gonna be off the hook, JR.

Match 2: John Cena vs. Kane
Kane dominates Cena with hard shots and sets up for a Chokeslam early on, but Cena battles out and hits a Spine Buster. He then pumps up his boots and gets Kane on his shoulders but Kane gets out and hits a big boot. Kane tosses Cena outside and rams him into the ring barrier and then throws him into the steps. He grabs his neck and chokes Cena, with the ref telling him to stop. He then throws Cena back inside and goes up top, coming down with a clothesline. He gets ready for a Chokeslam and hits it. He covers
1…

2…

Cena just kicks out.
Kane hits a big boot and then grabs Cena by the neck and picks him up but Cena counters and then hits another Spine Buster. He connects with the Five Knuckle Shuffle and then hits the F-U. He cover Kane
1…

2…

3. Cena picks up a huge win.
Winner: John Cena

After the match, Jericho comes out again and has a chair in hand. As Kane gets up, Y2J nails him hard with the chair. Cena then turns right into a chair shot as well.

Shelton Benjamin is walking around backstage when his challenger for his IC title at Backlash, Val Venis, attacks him. They brawl and officials have to break them apart.

Commercials

We return to see JBL being interviewed.

Maria – John Bradshaw Layfield, what are the chances of you winning the Elimination Chamber Match this Sunday and walking out the WWE Champion for the second time in your career?

JBL – My chances, ha, I’m known for taking risks. For example, I made a gamble by investing in the stock market and now look at me, I’m a self-made millionaire, so if I were you, Maria, I would make a bet that JBL will win the Elimination Chamber Match and once again embark on a long reign as champion.

Maria – Even if you start the match, can you still go the whole way?

JBL – I may well start first in the match, but I will still win the match. That’s a guarantee.

The Basham Brothers then attack JBL and unlike last week, they actually get him to the floor and start stomping away at him. Just then, La Resistance hit them from behind with chairs, and stand above them.

Grenier – Basham Brothers, this Sunday you don’t stand a chance against La Resistance.

They laugh and walk off.

JR – Welcome back, we just saw JBL guarantee victory once again, and Tazz, does he have what it takes to get the win this Sunday.

Tazz – He sure does JR, but so do all the guys in that match. That’s why they’re all fighting over the top prize in this business. But I’ve gotta add, JBL might not be in the condition he may have wanted after what the Basham Brothers just did, but they too might not be in good condition after chair shots from La Resistance.

The competitors for the next match all come out separately and Mysterio starts the match with Kidman.

Match 3: Paul London & Rey Mysterio vs. Billy Kidman & Carlito Caribbean Cool
Mysterio controls the opening part of the match, taking Kidman down by using his speed but Carlito tags in a wears Mysterio down. Carlito and Kidman then tag in and out frequently, wearing down Mysterio, but also staying fresh themselves. After a long time in the ring, Mysterio tags London in, who hits some amazing moves on his opponents. He then hits the Crescent Kick on Carlito and follows up with a dropkick off the ropes. He then sets Kidman up for the Shooting Star Press, but gets taken down by a vicious DDT from Carlito, off the turnbuckle. They then wear down London before Rey comes in and hits the 619 on Carlito. He goes for the West Coast Pop but Kidman hits him with |London’s Cruiserweight title, whilst the ref is checking on London. Carlito then covers Rey and gets the win.
Winners: Carlito & Billy Kidman

JR – What a fine match we just saw, and after the break, the Dudley Boyz will take on the Tag Team champions, Guerrero and Benoit in a non-title match ahead of the Turmoil Match this Sunday at Backlash.

Tazz – And don’t forget the main event JR. Batista goes up against JBL. It’s gonna be a rocketbusta.

We go backstage to HBK’s office.

HBK – After the events involving Rey Mysterio and Carlito Caribbean Cool, I have decided to announce a match between the two this Sunday at Backlash.

Commercials

When we return, Muhammad Hassan is in the ring with Daivari. The fans are booing.

Hassan – you people do not boo us. We are going to teach all of you a lesson tonight when I issue a challenge to any of your superstars to come and face Daivari.

Charlie Haas then comes out to a good pop.

Haas – Hassan, I don’t know who you were expecting to come out, but I am here to tell you that America is not prejudice, and if you want a match, why don’t you face the greatest tactician in the world, why don’t you face me. After all, I’m an all-American graduate.

Hassan – Fine, Haas, you will face Khosrow Daivari right now, and if you win, you can face me at Backlash.

Daivari then attacks Haas from behind and the match begins.

Match 4: Charlie Haas vs. Daivari (w/Muhammad Hassan)
Daivari beats Haas down and then uses several submission holds to wear Haas down. Hassan is on the outside cheering him on. Haas fights back but gets taken down after Hassan’s distraction. Haas then hits a T-Bone Suplex out of nowhere and covers Daivari

Hassan puts Khosrow’s leg on the bottom rope to break the count. Then, behind the ref’s back, Hassan trips Haas up, allowing Daivari to take over again. Haas then works his way out of a Boston Crab and hits a Snapmare, before locking in the Haas of Pain. Daivari taps out.
Winner: Charlie Haas

JR – Well, it looks like Haas will take on Muhammad Hassan at Backlash.

Commercials

Funaki is backstage with John Cena.

Funaki – John Cena, this Sunday, at Backlash, you face five other superstars in the Elimination Chamber.

Cena then performs a rap about the match and says he will win back the title that he never lost.

We go to ringside, and the Dudley Boyz come out to some heat. The champs follow to a massive ovation.

Match 5: Eddie Guerrero & Chris Benoit vs. Dudley Boyz
Guerrero starts the match off with D-Von, and Eddie gains the momentum early on, before tagging Benoit in, who works over D-Von, before Bubba is tagged in. the Dudley’s then take control and use several double-team manoeuvres to work over Benoit. They then taunt Eddie, which leads the ref to stop Eddie getting into the ring, whilst they perform the Whassup on Benoit. Bubba then tells D-Von to get the tables and he gets one and throws it into the ring. The ref tells them they’ll be disqualified if they use it, and this allows Benoit to tag Eddie in. Guerrero comes in on fire, taking both Dudley’s down. He hits Suplexes on both of them and hits D-Von with a Hurricanrana. Bubba sets him up for the Bubba Bomb, but Benoit hits Bubba with 3 German Suplexes. Benoit and Guerrero each climbed a corner of the ring and Benoit hit Bubba with the Headbutt, whilst Guerrero connected on D-Von with the Frog Splash. Benoit locked the Crossface on Bubba and he tapped out.
Winners: Eddie Guerrero & Chris Benoit

The champs celebrated the win until La Résistance attacked them from behind with the French flags. This brought out the Basham Brothers, who wanted revenge on La Resistance, but the French team ran away. The Basham’s then held up the tag titles as we went to the commercial break.

Commercials

JR – Welcome back, and we’ve just got one more match coming up before Backlash. It will be JBL taking on Batista, who is the final entrant in the Elimination Chamber match this Sunday. JBL comes out first and gets huge heat. Batista follows to a good pop and the bell sounds for the match to begin.

Main Event: Batista vs. JBL
JBL wants a test of strength and they hook up. Batista gets the upper hand but JBL then knees him in the mid section. JBL then hits some hard shots and knocks Batista down with a stiff shot, but Batista gets straight back up. Batista then knocks JBL down and hits a Suplex before locking in a Boston Crab early on. JBL quickly makes the ropes and rolls outside. He starts to leave but Cena then shows up and JBL is stuck between Batista and Cena. JBL decides to face Batista but is taken down with a kick and then a hard clothesline. Cena is watching from ringside now. Batista looks towards him and they exchange a few words. This allows JBL to attack Batista from behind and he works him over for a few minutes. He has him in a chinlock and the crowd is willing Batista on. Batista powers out and goes for a Spinebuster but JBL counters and then goes for the Clothesline from Hell, but Batista ducks and this time, connects with the Spinebuster. He covers

Kick out. Batista then sets up for the Batista Bomb, but HHH is now making his way out. He climbs into the ring and Batista takes him down. Cena then fights with HHH until Kane comes out and Chokeslams Cena. This brings the final participant in the match this Sunday, Chris Jericho, out, who has a chair again. He knocks Kane down but JBL then Clotheslines him, before Batista gives JBL the Batista Bomb. Batista covers JBL

JR: After all this chaos, the last ever World Heavyweight Champion, Batista, is the only man standing.

Tazz: This Sunday’s gonna be off the hook JR.

The show fades out with Batista standing tall over the 5 other bodies.

Results
Chris Jericho def. Triple H via DQ

John Cena def. Kane

Carlito Caribbean Cool & Billy Kidman def. Paul London & Rey Mysterio

Charlie Haas def. Daivari

Eddie Guerrero & Chris Benoit def. Dudley Boyz

Batista def. JBL

Card for Backlash
Rey Mysterio vs. Carlito Caribbean Cool

Tag Team Championship Turmoil Match (in no order)
Dudley Boyz vs. La Résistance vs. Basham Brothers vs. Edge & Christian vs. © Eddie Guerrero & Chris Benoit

Charlie Haas vs. Muhammad Hassan

Elimination Chamber Match for the Vacant WWE Championship (in no order)
JBL vs. Triple H vs. Kane vs. Chris Jericho vs. John Cena (5th Entrant) vs. Batista (6th Entrant)

Any predictions would be welcomed, and I’ll give rep to the person who gets the most correct. I still don’t know who I’m gonna have win the Elimination Chamber match so I’ll try and make it the best match I’ve ever written.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts