Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
World Wrestling Entertainment By MeanDog

This is my WWE thread.
I start after New Years Revoloution and go on as far as i can.
Current roster and champions.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are 3 weeks untill the Royal Rumble.

Quick New Years Revoloution results:

HHH won the elliemenation chamber for the heavyweight title
Kane def. Snitski
Muhhamed def. Mick Foley
Thrish def. Lita
Christain,Tyson def. Eugene, Regal
Shelton def. Maven(2x)

WWE RAW Miami, Florida

Raw intro hits....

THE ROCK comes out to everyones surprise!

JR:" MY GOD!!It's the ROCK!! I can't beleive it!!"

THE ROCK: "FINNALLY..The ROCK...HAS COME BACK...Home."

Pause for pop.

THE ROCK: "You know...i was watching the pay-per-view last night...and...did i see rosey in a speedo? Oh, man! Now that was disgusting! EW!! WHOOO!! Now that i got that picture out of my head, lets talk of something more serious.Last night...i saw my good friend mick foley...wrestle for his last time. And it was a hell of a match...i give props to mick. And were all gonna miss you."

CROWD:" FOLEY!! FOLEY!! FOLEY!! FOLEY!!"

THE ROCK: "Yeah...he deserved that chant. He deserved it."

SUDDENLY...MUHHAMED'S Song hits and out he comes.

MUHHAMED:" Last night...i gave my blood and went through torture. And the next night on Raw..instead of being awarde with something...Everyone talks about the loser-Mick foley. I won the match..and yet the racist face of the WWE-YOU!!The rock should come out here and congratulate me! But no! It's all about foley, it's never about hussan!!"

THE ROCK: "Who in the blue hell are you?"

MUHHAMED: " I AM-"

THE ROCK:'' IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO YOU ARE!! The fact is ... nobody likes you. Are you feeling left out? That's okay...the rock is everyones friend. But when you come out to the ring and whine and moan to the rocks face...your looking for a fight, CMON!!"

MUHHAMED-"No! I wont fight you...no, not tonight. But on 3 weeks...you and me...at the Royal Rumble!!"

JR-"WOW!! What a match signed up for the Royal Rumble! And what a match signed for tonight- EDGE VS. VS. BATISTA #1 Contenders for the title.

(COMMERCIAL BREAKE)

MATCH 1- CHRISTAIN, TYSON VS. HURRICANE, ROSEY Christain and hurricane start off, a faced paced start. Hurricane gets the adominal stretch and christain reverses it to his own stretch. The crowd try to build momentum for hurricane, who escapes and clotheslines christain. They both tag in their partners, and rosey uses his weight to dominate tyson. When tyson goes down rosey whips himself and splashes on tyson covers 1..2..OHH!! They both tag their partners and hurricane gets a dropkick... then hurricane armdrags christain and locks a arm sumbission... christain escepes and gets the unpretter, christain taks out rosey, and tyson bombs hurricane, allowing christain to pin 1..2..3!!!
WINNER-CHRISTAIN, TYSON

BACKSTAGE
HHH Is coming out with flair.

(COMMERCIAL BREAKES)

HHH comes out with flair
HHH:" Y'know...i made history last night...by becoming the heavyweight champion for the 10th time.Ten times, folks. Ypu dont get that alot here. And how fitting it was i won the title on a pay per view with the word "Evoloution" in it...because it was all about evoloution. It was all about the game.. it was all about the nature boy- whoo! Ric flair! And i have to say.. it was all about the big man..BATISTA!!"

BATISTA COMES OUT.

BATISTA: " Triple h... the game ..the world heavyweight champion. Yeah... you won it 10 times... yeah, you lost it ten times ...but you are still # 1 in this buisness. No doubt about it. I gotta say.. you relly gotta away with one last night...i mean you-"

RANDY ORTON COMES OUT.

RANDY ORTON:" Hey, triple h!! I just wanna say..congratulations.And also that i just signed up for the 30 men royal rumble. So, at wrestlemania we will finnaly decide who is the better man."

RANDY LEAVES.

JR:"Randy just signed up for the royal rumble!! Coming up next... the interconental title is on the line."

(COMMERCIAL BREAKES)

MATCH #2- SHELTON VS. Y2J

First Y2J and Shelton grapple.Y2J gets the knee to the stomache to Shelton.Y2J irish whips Shelton and gets the dropkick.Y2J repeaditaly punches Shelton.Then Shelton kicks Y2J in the face and suplexes him.Shelton waits for Y2J to get up to clothsline him but he misses and Y2J repeaditaly chops Shelton.Y2J puts Shelton to the turnbuckle.And suplexes Shelton from the top.They rest.Y2J pins Shelton but only gets a 2 count.Y2J picks up Shelton.They throw punches back and forth.Shelton kicks Y2J and ddts him.
He goes for the pin 1...2..and Y2J kicks out.Then sets Y2J for the T-Bone
and gets it he pins Jericho and gets the 3 count.

WINNER-SHELTON

JR-" What a great match by these two men."
KING-Yeah, but im looking foward to this bra n panies match-next!!"
JR-"Also, tonight, a triple threat #1 contenders title match-live-tonight!!"

(COMMERCIAL BREAKES)

MATCH #3-BARA N PANNIES CHRISTY VS. MARIA They jump on each other and non wrestling moves.

THRISH comes out.

THRISH:" HEh!! What a waste of airtime. Instead of showing this...we should be showing of some of stratasfaction- 100% guarranteed. I deafeted lita thats impressive enough... but then to breake her knee- oh my gosh! Thats too much for this diva. Look at you, christy... you are the wwe's biggest slut and you dont seem ashamed are you. No, you dont mind.Do you?"

CHRISTY:" Look, i didnt come to start trouble. Abd if you wanna talk about sluts..just take a look in the mirror."

Thrish chic kicks christy down.

JR-" Thrish just kicked christy! She's not even a trained wrestler. This is sickening."

BACKSTAGE
Benoiot is tying up when coach comes in.

COACH:" Chris...did you hear about the rumors going around? Theyre saying that a wrestler from another federation is challenging you at the royal rumble?"

Benoiot just stares in disbeleif.

(COMMERCIAL BREAKES)

MATCH #4- SIMON DEAN VS. JOBBBER
Simon first grabs a microphome.

SIMON:" Hey...how many pounds do you weigh? I'd estemate about 4 or 5oo pounds wow, you really need my simon system-"

The jobber jumps on simon, and sends him through a turnbuckle. The jobber starts destroying simon. Simon throws some of his powder on jobber, and rolls up and gets the 3.

WINNER-SIMON DEAN

Backstage...edge is coming and so is BATISTA.

(COMMERCIAL BREAKES)

MATCH # 5- EDGE VS. BATISTA (W/FLAIR)

Edge runs at batista, and batista shoulder blocks him. edge looks in shock, they lock up and batista sends edge down. edge kicks him and whips batista to a corner, edge kicks him repeatdly untill batista goes down...edge starts chocking batista with his boot...edge picks up batista and batista suplexes edge. Batista screams for the crowd, batista whips edge and gives him a big spinebuster. Pin and gets a 2. Batista headlocks edge, and edge has trouble getting out, he fades and the ref raises edge's arm. It falls-1!!- he picks it up again, it falls-2!!-Picks it up, and edge keeps raising it elbows to his stomach, and edge escapes, he dropkicks batista.Edge supplexes batista, covers and gets a 2.Edge gets fustrated and backslams batista. Edge picks up batista and whips him batista sholderblocks him and sets him up for the bomb, gets it .Poses. Pins and edge gets a foot on the ropes.Batista sets him for another and edge escapes, goes to the outside mad. Goes in and kicks batista and whips him to the corner, batista charges and goes for a clothesline, edge ducks and batista clotheslines the ref.HHH tries to give batista the chair, intsdead batista grabs it and throws it down. Turns around to get speared from edge. Edge gets the chair and hits batista. Covers batista 1..2...3!!!

WINNER-EDGE

HHH looks worried that he costed batista the match as edge celebrates.

Was it a better or worse show?

·
Banned
720 Posts
Ok, looks like no one is gonna feed this guy back, so I will.

Good :)
I like Edge being number 1 contender
I like the air time that you're giving Simon Dean
The Rock's back
Bad :(
Layout (The over use of bold means it's hard to pick things out)
Spellings "Trish Stratus, Chris Benoit, Bra and Panties" Just a few.

Keep this up, there's a lot of enthusiasm and soon enough I'm sure everyone will be reading this as it's an easy read. :)

·
Banned
1,357 Posts
Meandog, this show was better than your last. There is still room for improvement. I see you are starting to use the bold and Italics but not every single time when needed. Your spelling is still horrible. You need to work on the mic skills that you are giving these wrestlers.

THE ROCK: "You know...i was watching the pay-per-view last night...and...did i see rosey in a speedo? Oh, man! Now that was disgusting! EW!! WHOOO!! Now that i got that picture out of my head, lets talk of something more serious.Last night...i saw my good friend mick foley...wrestle for his last time. And it was a hell of a match...i give props to mick. And were all gonna miss you."

CROWD:" FOLEY!! FOLEY!! FOLEY!! FOLEY!!"

THE ROCK: "Yeah...he deserved that chant. He deserved it."

SUDDENLY...MUHHAMED'S Song hits and out he comes.

MUHHAMED:" Last night...i gave my blood and went through torture. And the next night on Raw..instead of being awarde with something...Everyone talks about the loser-Mick foley. I won the match..and yet the racist face of the WWE-YOU!!The rock should come out here and congratulate me! But no! It's all about foley, it's never about hussan!!"

THE ROCK: "Who in the blue hell are you?"

MUHHAMED: " I AM-"

THE ROCK:'' IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO YOU ARE!! The fact is ... nobody likes you. Are you feeling left out? That's okay...the rock is everyones friend. But when you come out to the ring and whine and moan to the rocks face...your looking for a fight, CMON!!"

MUHHAMED-"No! I wont fight you...no, not tonight. But on 3 weeks...you and me...at the Royal Rumble!!"
The Rock wouldn't say something like "CMON" and "EW". The Rock wouldn't just come out of no where and challenge Muhammed Hassan just like that. He would make fun of him and get Muhammed angry and then challenge him for a match.

RANDY ORTON:" Hey, triple h!! I just wanna say..congratulations.And also that i just signed up for the 30 men royal rumble. So, at wrestlemania we will finnaly decide who is the better man."

RANDY LEAVES.

JR:"Randy just signed up for the royal rumble!! Coming up next... the interconental title is on the line."
Randy Orton just wouldn't come out and speak three sentences and just leave. He would brag about himself, be a little cocky, lay a few jokes here and there and get HHH "hot under the collar". JR wouldn't just say something like "Randy just signed up for the royal rumble!! Coming up next... the interconental title is on the line." He would probally say something more full of enthusiasm.

Overall it was a good show. 5.5/10

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay,
i'll post my next show soon...working hard and;ll defenitly be my best work yet.
oh, and MR.BAM2 is an ass

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
If you use colour, then more people will be attracted to read your show.

Use spell check before you post.

I think your matches need to be a bit longer.

positives

like the Rock being back in the ring.

liked Edge beating Batista, and getting the number 1 contendors spot.

Keep it up!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Hey man, you improved alot. But I think you might want to add some color to your show to grab the veiwers/ readers attention.Also you might want to work on your promos a bit, but, and spelling on some areas. But other than that I like it. Like you giving Simon air time, and Edge beating Batista.
originally posted by meandog
oh, and MR.BAM2 is an ass
True.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
^^^
I thinks thats the first time I've read a message by you and not finished with "You keep writin'; and I'll keep readin'." LOL.

Anyway looking forawd to your next show man, keep it up.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BOLD is for promos, and match intros

Italics is for Jr & king, Lillian Garcia

Underlines is for backstage segments

WWE RAW January 17 2005

Raw intro plays. Pyros hits and were live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
JR-“Welcome to raw, in my hometown – Oklahoma! Tonight, folks, youre never gonna Believe this but, the Rock will compete in his first match since wrestlemania 20. “
Tripleh’s music hits and out he comes with flair & Batista.

HHH:” Last week..in the middle of this ring… I made a mistake. Yes, it involves Batista
. And batista I just want to say that im sorry. I really screwed it up for you.”
JR:”.Wow, I can’t believe hhh is apologizing to batista!!”

HHH:” But I won’t apologize to what I will do to edge…next week at the Royal Rumble.[/B]You see…this title represents what hhh is made up. Riches and gold can easily
Represent me. But what describes me more is all the blood…the sweat and the
Tears that went into what I am today. And noone is going to take this from me.
I don’t care who you are. You can be the rock you can be the undertaker,
Benoiot, Jericho, and Austin I’ve beaten them all. Edge will be nothing more than
Just another name to the list of people that I have ahhnialated. And at the
Rumble…he will be no different than all of the people who tried me. So, edge…
You can talk, you can hype all you want…but when you seriously enter the ring
And look into my eyes….you will realize that you can’t…beat…me!!!”
HHH drops the mic and evolution leave.

JR:”What a real strong statement by the game, and folks…coming up next… Shelton defends his intercontinental title next.” (COMMERCIAL)

MATCH 1- Shelton Benjamin vs. Simon dean.
Simon attemts to grab the mic, but Shelton rolls him 1…2…Kick out from simon. Simon quickly gets up and clotheslines Shelton, picks him up and whips him off the ropes. Simon ducks for the backflip, but Shelton kicks him in the face. Simon falls, and Shelton goes on top of the rope.Simon wakes up and tosses Shelton back in. Simon poses, grabs Shelton by his head, punches him a bit. Whips him and does a quick cross suplex. Cover 1…2…Ohhh!!! Shelton barely kicks out simon picks him up and prepares for some kind of power bomb, and Shelton backflips him. Shelton gets pumped…picks him up and whips him to a corner. Shelton hits the splash, prepares for a T-bone, and simon elbows him.Simon escapes and dropkicks him. Simon goes for his bags of simonsystem stuff, and Shelton superkicks him when he turns with a strap.Cover 1…2…3!!

Lillian:” Here is your winner…and still the intercontental champion-shelton Benjamin.!!”

JR:”What a great match here on raw, but still to come… The Rock is in action!!”
(COMMERCIALS)

Backstage, Eric bishoff is writing some important royal rumble papers.
*Knock Knock
ERIC BISHOFF:” Come in.”
The door opens and Regal and Eugene come in.
ERIC BISHOFF:” What do you want?”
REGAL:” Young master Eugene has something to tell you. Go on, Eugene.”
EUGENE:” I want to enter the roya… royal r-r-r-rumble..The Royal Rumble.”
ERIC BISHOFF:” Is that so? Well, there just happends to be one slot left.”
EUGENE:” YEAAHHH!!!”
ERIC BISHOFF:” But there is also someone else looking for that slot.”
EUGENE:” Who?”ERIC BISHOFF:” His name is … is Kane! And ill do this live, tonight it will be Eugene vs. kane-#1contenders for the rumble slot. So if I were you, regal, I would teach young Eugene…how to duck…and run. Good day.”EUGENE:”Mmm….Goodbye, uncle eric.”They leave.

(COMMERCIALS)

MATCH # 2- THRISH VS. MOLLY…The title isn’t on the line.When molly enters, thrish grabs molly by the hair and slams molly to the mat face first. Thrish begins to kick molly non-stop. Thrish looks furious. She headlocks molly, almost chocking her. The ref begins to count to 5 , so thrish lets go. Covers 1..2…OHHH!! Molly kicks out, thrish begins to punch molly, waits for molly to recover and chic kicks molly. Covers 1…2…3!!!
Lillian:” Here is your winner…the womens champion..thrish stratus!.

BACKSTAGE, Benoiot is coming.

JR:” Well, folks, benoiot is coming out here to challenge the wrestler who is from another federation. I can’t wait to see who it is.” (COMMERCIALS)

BENOIOT comes out.

BENOIOT:”Last week, I got word that a wrestle…from another federation wants to challenge me at the rumble. So, whoever it is …c’mon out here.”

Slight pause, and AJ STYLES comes out.

JR:” My god!!! Is that …, yes that’s tna’s Aj styles!! He cahallenged benoiot at the Rumble!!”AJ and Benoiot staredown.

AJ:” I came out to the WWE to make the biggest impact of the wrestling federation. And, in order to that you challenge a man who no doubt can do a match… and leave the audience In awe. And, I believe, that you are one of the greatest wrestlers today. So…do you accept my challenge?”Benoiot nods , and as aj turns to leave, benoiot locks the crippler crossface. Refs breake it up.

JR:” Benoiot just made AJ tap out!! Is this a preview for the rumble ? “

(COMMERCIAL)

HBK PROMO FOR HIS RETURN.

MATCH # 3- KANE VS. EUGENE (W/REGAL)Eugene lets out his hand for a handshake. Kane smiles and pulls his arm and gets an shoulder block. Kane picks up Eugene and whips him to a buckle. Kane kicks him until Eugene goes down, allowing kane to choke Eugene with his boot. Kane rests and whips Eugene and backflips. Kane gets the legdrop. Kane pins and gets a 2. Kane picks up Eugene and uppercuts him down. Another pin and Eugene kicks out. Kane picks him up again, and Eugene kicks him. Eugene whips himself and clotheslines him down. He does the people’s elbow, getting the fans pumped. Covers and gets a 2 again.Eugene picks up kane who lands a few punches on Eugene. Eugene hulks up and eye blinds kane and whips him. Eugene gets a shoulderblock. Picks him up, and airplane spins him. Gets on the top rope and goes for the axe handle…Kane catches him by the neck, sets him up for a chokeslam, when…
GENE SNITSKY’S music plays…
Kane is distracted, turns and gets stunnered. Roll up and 1…2….3!!!

Lillian:”Here is your winner…Eugene!!”Regal celebrates with Eugene.

SMACKDOWN! REBOUND…JBL will face kurt at the rumble….taker and heidenrich in a casket match.

(COMMERCIALS)

JR:”Well, you don’t wanna miss heat… the tag team champions in action.”
KING:”Yeah, and also Victoria is in action. Whoo-Hoo!”

MATCH # 4 – Y2J VS. THE ROCKThe fans are hyped as the rock and y2j staredown. They lock up and rock sends chris to the ropes. Rock then backflips him. Rock kicks him, and whips, but chris reverses, and knees rock backwards. Y2J then slaps rock, who tries to recover, chris sends rock to a corner. Chris picks him to the top rope and super supplexes. Chris pins to a 2.Rock gets up, hbk style and starts layin the smackdown. Rock picks him up,goes for the bottom, but y2j elbows his way out. Y2j then dropkicks rock all the way to the outside.

JR:” This match is getting physical, and we have to take our last breake.”

(COMMERCIALS)

JR:” Welcome back to a very intense match.”

Back live, rock sumoa drops chris. Gets up and chris locks the walls. Rock gets the ropes. Rock almost hits the bottom, and chris escapes. Chris bulldogs rock, and lioansaults. Cover 1…2…OHH!! Rock gets up and lays more smackdown, ddts chris and peoples elbows. Rock bottom follows, pins and muhhamed kicks it out.

Lillian:”IN account of a disqualification…here is your winner- the rock!”

Muhhamed continues the beating until he bleeds. Muhhamed poses on top of a bloody rock.

HEAT results

Viscera def. christain,tyson

Victoria, lita def. jazz, gail

Benoiot def. conway

·
Banned
297 Posts
pretty good raw, eugene beating kane is great, y2j vs rock was good w/ hassan interfering and beating the crap out of the rock

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This is the official WWE 2005 PPV Schedule.

The RAW ppv's are mine aswell.

ROYAL RUMBLE - January 30

WRESTLEMANIA 21[/COLOR] - April 3

BACKLASH - May 1

VEANGEANCE - June 26

SUMMERSLAM - August 21

UNFORGIVEN - Semptember 18

TABOO TUESDAY - November 1

SURVIVOR SERIES - November 27

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WWE RAW January 24 2005

Raw intro plays.

Pyros go off as JR and KING welcome us to an action-packed RAW,

JR:” What a night tonight, because the game and flair team up against edge and Orton live
Tonight.”

KING:” Should be a ‘slobber knocker ‘, eh?”

JR: “Should be.”

MATCH # 1 – Christian, Tyson vs. Hurricane, Rosey

JR:” Remember, folks, these 4 men will compete this Sunday in the 30 men royal rumble.’’

Match begins with hurricane and Christian. Lock up and headlock by hurricane, Christian whips him and delivers a dropkick. Tags Tyson and they gang up on hurricane, ref is distracted by Rosey who is desperately trying to enter. Christian leaves, and Tyson whips hurricane. He gets a spine buster, which is heard, throughout the arena. Tag to Christian who gets a clothesline, covers 1 2 OHHH!!! Hurricane barely kicks out, and Christian continues the beating, and a sit-down headlock. Hurricane gets up and escapes, and a clothesline, Tags Rosey who gets a hard shoulder block followed by a hard clothesline to Christian. Rosey dominates, until Tyson is tagged and the two men go at it. Tyson gets a suplex, covers and hurricane kicks it out, so Tyson takes the hurricane. Christian gets an unprettier on rosey, and Tyson bombs rosey for the win.

WINNERS – Christian, Tyson

BACKSTAGE… The rock arrives getting a huge pop.

KING:” Look, it’s The Rock!!!”

(COMMERCIAL BREAKE)

BACKSTAGE…Eric & Coach.

ERIC: “ Coach…you know this Sunday is a big night for raw with the 30 men rumble. And I want 100% guaranteed that a Raw superstar will win. So I entered you in the rumble.”

COACH: “ Oh, That’s why they call you the #1 gm….I LOVE IT!!!”

BACKSTAGE… The game and Flair at their room.

HHH-“ You know…. I’m not even a little bit concerned at the rumble. You know? I mean, what are the chances that a guy like Edge could beat a guy like me?”

FLAIR:” Not that many.”

HHH:” Tonight…will be just a sample of what is going to happen to edge this Sunday. Just a sample. So when we go out there tonight…lets show that punk kid edge what evolution is all about.”

BACKSTAGE… Todd is looking at the Playboy. When the rock passes him by.

TODD:” Rock!! Rock, may I have a word.”

ROCK:” What in gods green earth is wrong with you.?”

TODD:” UH.. I was wondering if I could get a word with you?”

ROCK:” A word? You want a word with the great one? What is your name?”

TODD:”UM…Todd grisham.”

ROCK:” Well, toddy… I’ll give you 1 ..word…. Payback.”

AND WITH THAT , THE ROCK IS OFF.

(COMMERCIAL BREAKE)

Simon’s song hits and out he comes.

SIMON:” You Know… I’ve been hearing ‘rumors’ that people are saying my Simon System doesn’t work. Well I’ve got proof that yes, In fact my product does indeed work. Take a look.”

On the tiatron , it shows before and after shots.

SIMON:” Well…I don’t know about you…but that’s enough proof for me. “

KANE’S pyros and music and he comes out.

MATCH # 2 – KANE VS. SIMON

Kane comes and stares at a scared Simon. Kane smiles and delivers a hard uppercut. Picks up Simon and whips him and sidewalks slam . Kane chokeslam Simon, allowing for the victory.
WINNER- KANE

JR:” Wow, what a night the rumble is shaping up to be. But the Rumble wont be all about Raw. this is a joint show…so lets take peek at smackdown side of the show.”

The rebound features JBL-KURT at the rumble….TAKER-HEIDENRICH in a casket match…Also many sd! Wrestlers will be featured in this years rumble.

(COMMERCIAL BREAKE)

In ring, Christy shoots out T – Shirts to the crowd.

MUHHAMED’S song hits and he comes out, scaring away Christy.

MUHHAMED:” I came out here to say what is on my mind. And right now…I’m thinking about this Sunday. Rock will be another name of the list of dirty, racist Americans that I, Muhammad hussan will conquer. They say Rock is the greatest wrestler alive today. Well, I spit on the face of anyone who thinks that. The fact of the matter is… rocky is just a big fat picture of America. The racist shallow side of America. And this Sunday will be more than a WWE pay-per-view. It will be the war of a racist country against the victim. And I believe the true villain in this match is the rock.”

The Rock comes out running.

The Rock ducks a clothesline from Muhammad and layettes the smackdown on him and davair. The Rock Rock Bottoms Hussan.

JR:” My god…I’ve never seen The Rock so focused on a match like this one. What a match Royal Rumble is going to be!!”

(COMMERCIAL BREAKE)

MATCH # 3 – BENOIOT VS. CONWAY.

Benoiot quickly kicks and ounches Conway to a corner and chops Conway 3x. Whip to the other corner so hard conwy falls. JR comments on how viscious benoioit is.Beniot goes for a backdrop, and Conway reverses and benoiot also reverses and then locks in the backdrop. Gets another one and another one. Benoiot makes the death-neck taunt and gets on the top rope. He gets the head butt. Then locks the crossface. Conway taps out.

WINNER-BENOIOT

Aj stands on the stage and stares at Chris.

(COMMERCIAL BREAKE)

Edge is walking and sees Evolution’s room. Goes in. Batista is in. He stares at Edge.

BATISTA: “ What do you want?”

EDGE:” Just tell triple h….I’ll see him at the Rumble.”

JR: “Well the rivalry is growing guaranteeing a great match at the Rumble.”

Recap of the rumble:
Benoiot / AJ

Jbl / Kurt

Taker / Jon (Casket)

Rock / Muhammad

HHH / Edge

30 Men Rumble

(COMMERCIAL BREAKE)

MATCH # 4 – HHH , FLAIR VS. EDGE , RKO

NOTE: EDGE IS NOT TURNING FACE

Flair and orton start up with a lock up. Flair throws orton down, and does his “WHOOO!” taunt. Orton gets up and kicks ric, sends him to a corner and mocks flair by chops and whooing, so the crowd turns on orton. Orton sends him to another corner and gives him 10 hard punches, which the crowd counts with him. Orton then supplexes ric. Covers and gets a 2. Orton tags Edge and quickly attacks flair. Edge points at hhh and continues the beating. Picks him up and does a standing dropkick. Covers for the 2. Tags hhh who takes his time getting in. Edge kicks hhh and chops him down, gets up and hhh delivers kicks and punches, HHH slams edge, and does a knee to the face . Pins for a 2 .Edge continues to gets dominated until he clotheslines hhh to the outside.Orton and flair go at it, while hhh and edge go at it outside.

JR: “This match is outta controlle…we need a commercial breake to settle this so we’ll return after a quick breake.”

(COMMERCIAL BREAKES)

Back live, hhh and orton are at it inring. HHH gets a clothesline then locks a headlock. Orton escapes with an RKO. Tags Edge who stomps all over hhh. Sets up for a spear, hits it and flair attacks. Orton goes in and Rkos ric,hhh sets up edge for a pedigree, edge escapes and gets another spear.Pins the 3.

WINNER- EDGE, ORTON

As hhh leaves, edge stares down. HHH looks worried.

JR: “ OH my GOD!! What a pay per view its gonna be this Sunday… Will Edge become the next world heavyweight champion?”

I hurried in this show but I think it was solid. I’ll post The Royal Rumble soon ( Friday Night)Also…its Wrestlemania weekend so I may not post a show. Maybe.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts