Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously this shit is trash. John Cena as world champion again? If this dude ties or breaks flairs record it's a damn travesty... He fucking sucks massive dick as a wrestler and as a entertainer. Tonight was the same old shit so predictable. JBL and Cole at the announce booth made me sick listening to that nonsense of them sucking cenas dick. Ya I know it's their job but still... holy shit was that nauseating..

And what sucks now is now I think we are gonna get Cena vs Orton at mania 30. I honestly think we are for some unification bullshit. And I made a thread about that a few days ago and people actually want to see that shit. Good lord for the life of me I couldn't see why you people would want to see such a predictable terrible match with another same old Cena bullshit.

And I also made a thread about WWE should be putting blood back and stop wiping it off wrestlers a few days back. And people also said it ain't needed and blaalblalba. Well tonight was a night it should of been used. Someone should of bladed in the cell matches. Im sorry but not seeing blood in a hell in a cell match. One of the most barbaric matches in WWE history makes the match look like shit. Take away the cell from the PPV tonight it just looks like a regular ass match with some weapons.... WWE should just get rid of the hell in a cell match and any other ''barbaric'' match since they won't let wrestlers blade and if wrestlers accidently bleed it's wiped off. Such bs....

lmk your thoughts

Reactions: Dub J and THANOS

·
Registered
441 Posts
You do know the blood is thing is not just on WWE, a lot of arenas are cutting down on that, they don't wanna see blood anymore, so its not all on WWE. And if you hate the product, don't watch. Simple as that, as much as Cena winning sucks, i can live with it. Titles are not relevant anymore anyway, so winning the world title doesn't really matter that much

·
Banned
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My thoughts are you should stop watching if you don't like their superstars.
TNA is easy to find.
Refer to the response I gave you in the other thread, you john cena fanboy. And I will stop watching once Mania 30 comes. That is my cut off point, if WWE ain't changed by then I will stop. And I won't stop because you or any other fan boys tell me. I been watching wrestling for A LONG TIME and have invested my time and hard earned money on merc,magazines,toys(when I was growing up ofc) videos/dvds and PPVS. I am wrestling fan and want WWE to get better but its choosing not to. It's choosing to replace die hard fans like me who kept them in business during the monday night wars, and replacing them with JOHN CENA fanboys like you who are a CANCER to true stars/eras like the Hogan era and attitude era with austin/rock.

btw I watch TNA and sure it has it's ups and downs and can be shitty at times but atleast it's catered towards men and not kids like WWE is. So ATM I say TNA>WWE.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Better Cena than Del Rio. ADR is a very good wrestler but his reign has done nothing positive for that World Heavyweight Championship. His reign got to the point where once Cody Rhodes and Goldust won the Tag Team Championships, they and the titles became more legitimate. They were booked stronger, featured in more main events etc. Cena will help legitimise the World Heavyweight Championship somewhat.

As for the rest of the post, save the Cena/Orton rant until it's confirmed. As for Cena, don't take much stock in him breaking Flair's record. It's a different time now. No point comparing past generations to this one imo.

I personally am not the biggest fan of blading. Seems a tad OTT. Sure it makes the most more barbaric, hardcore etc. but it's also unneeded for a great match imo. The issue I have with HIAC is that the cell itself is redundant.

·
Being What's Best For Business
2,271 Posts
For every Cena hater on the Internet, there's probably a Cena fan in the crowd on at a live event or a house show? You know what the difference is? One of them buys merchandise and does what Vince wants them to do, cheer the posterboy. Now tell me who matters more to the people behind the scenes.

·
Banned
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's really sad the WWE's inability/unwillingness to create new stars and give them the ball.
I mean, here we are in 2013 and Cena Orton and HHH are STILL front and fucking centre of everything.
Sad.
Amen bro, there are plenty of more talent. Ziggler,Punk,Bryan etc. ALL who have been burried by John Cena. Punk's whole title reign was buried by John Cena by him overshadowing it. And a guy like Bryan who is the most over guy atm a true hot act is still not the face of the company because of Cena is totally BS. Ya I know there are many Cena fans but there are more Cena haters. Reason being the Cena haters are those same fans WHO STOPPED watching WWE because of John Cena. Hense the low ass ratings. Tons of my irl friends who once watched wrestling for years all told me they stopped watching cause of John Cena.

It actually boggles my mind how long they have been doing this shit with John Cena. It is honestly absurd

·
Registered
441 Posts
Then you are not a true fan...Sorry, and i honestly like the WWE product right now. Its not all kid friendly, just because its pg does not mean its kid friendly, the whole CM Punk/Heyman angle has not been kid friendly, they are pushing the boundaries of pg and seeing what they can get away with, and its more than they thought.

·
Banned
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Better Cena than Del Rio. ADR is a very good wrestler but his reign has done nothing positive for that World Heavyweight Championship. His reign got to the point where once Cody Rhodes and Goldust won the Tag Team Championships, they and the titles became more legitimate. They were booked stronger, featured in more main events etc. Cena will help legitimise the World Heavyweight Championship somewhat.

As for the rest of the post, save the Cena/Orton rant until it's confirmed. As for Cena, don't take much stock in him breaking Flair's record. It's a different time now. No point comparing past generations to this one imo.

I personally am not the biggest fan of blading. Seems a tad OTT. Sure it makes the most more barbaric, hardcore etc. but it's also unneeded for a great match imo. The issue I have with HIAC is that the cell itself is redundant.
For a match like hell in a cell. BLOOD is most certainly needed. And yes blood is not needed in every match nor for a match to look good. However in barbaric matches like cages/cells etc there should be blood.

·
Banned
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Then you are not a true fan...Sorry, and i honestly like the WWE product right now. Its not all kid friendly, just because its pg does not mean its kid friendly, the whole CM Punk/Heyman angle has not been kid friendly, they are pushing the boundaries of pg and seeing what they can get away with, and its more than they thought.
No I am not a fan of WWE PG ERA. I am proud to say I am a fan of ECW WCW WWF ATTITUDE ERA AND WWE RUTHLESS AGGRESSION ERA. AND TNA. And the show is for KIDS. Ya Punk and Heyman is the only good thing out of a 3 hour show. What 10-20 min punk/heyman segment out of the rest of 3 hours? Seriously that is not a good show. They are not pushing the boundaries of PG. If they were we'd see even more violence and we'd see blood. They are just not being as pussified with Cm Punk allowing him to swear. And the amount of swears he does does not make it ''super manly'' Want to see edgy PG? Refer to Early 97 right before the attitude era began. THAT is pushing the boundaries of PG.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Buried by John Cena?? No, buried by Mr. McMahon, WWE is a business, and Vince is not stupid..Kids are the future, and he is catering to him. For every fan that stops watching more kids come that do. And they buy merchandise. They go to the show, they enjoy the show. Thats what matters to Vince. Times have changed, not just in wrestling, but in everything, kids is how you succeed in todays world, cater to the kids. The times of blood and guts and gore is over, that ship has sailed, but WWE can still put on great matches without the blood. Blood does not make the match better. Blading is over-rated in my opinion

·
Registered
441 Posts
Like i said, times have changed, blood is not as popular and does not work anymore. Its a business...and they have made more money this year off of sponsorships than they ever have in history..They are making a ton of money, whether you like it or not, its a business first, and thats the way it is going.

Reactions: Genesis 1.0

·
Registered
915 Posts
Amen bro, there are plenty of more talent. Ziggler,Punk,Bryan etc. ALL who have been burried by John Cena. Punk's whole title reign was buried by John Cena by him overshadowing it. And a guy like Bryan who is the most over guy atm a true hot act is still not the face of the company because of Cena is totally BS. Ya I know there are many Cena fans but there are more Cena haters. Reason being the Cena haters are those same fans WHO STOPPED watching WWE because of John Cena. Hense the low ass ratings. Tons of my irl friends who once watched wrestling for years all told me they stopped watching cause of John Cena.

It actually boggles my mind how long they have been doing this shit with John Cena. It is honestly absurd
I'm off the opinion that for entertainment's sake, they NEED to start creating new main event players and fully getting behind them. Not half assed like they did with Punk and Bryan. They need to identify a couple of younger stars for the future (Ambrose, Rhodes and Reigns) come to mind and fully get behind them and create a sustained push.
WWE can't just rely on Cena and Orton all the time. They need to start building for the future.

·
Registered
7 Posts
For a match like hell in a cell. BLOOD is most certainly needed. And yes blood is not needed in every match nor for a match to look good. However in barbaric matches like cages/cells etc there should be blood.
If what you want is gore and violence, you know The Walking Dead is usually on during the ppvs this time of year, right?

·
Registered
441 Posts
Blood is not "needed" in Hell in a Cell. Does it make the match better? Sometimes, but again, it is not needed. Its not 1998 anymore, its 2013, and that kind of wrestling, and society is over. Get over it, times have changed.

·
Banned
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Blood is not "needed" in Hell in a Cell. Does it make the match better? Sometimes, but again, it is not needed. Its not 1998 anymore, its 2013, and that kind of wrestling, and society is over. Get over it, times have changed.

Why mention just 1998? How about 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 and how about TNA where there is blood. 1998 (attitude era) has nothing to do with blood not being in wrestling. Your ignorant. BLOOD was even in the golden era. Hell even in the days of Bruno Sammartino there was blood. And ya this society today is to pussified with sheep like you is why we get the shit we get.

You saying ''blood is not needed'' in a hell in a cell''

What a dumbass response. IN A MATCH like hell in a cell a match SPECIFICALLY created for a feud that has been going on for a long time with something on the line where to wrestlers ''hate''each other. There should be blood. What is the point of having the damn cell then in the first place? May as well just erase it because it kills all credibility of the cell then.

Why is breaking Flairs record a travesty? Flair booked himself to that many titles. There's no travesty in that.
maybe I should of used my wordings better. It's a travesty in the sense IF JOHN CENA does it. Why can't someone else do it. Why does it have to be this goofball that the majority of fans dislike this guy (people he's chased away from wrestling, and the die hard fans like me who still stick with this shit) why does he have to do it? Why not someone else. Cena has had enough given to him. WWE is trying to portray this guy as the elite G.O.A.T and it's ridiculous.

Buried by John Cena?? No, buried by Mr. McMahon, WWE is a business, and Vince is not stupid..Kids are the future, and he is catering to him. For every fan that stops watching more kids come that do. And they buy merchandise. They go to the show, they enjoy the show. Thats what matters to Vince. Times have changed, not just in wrestling, but in everything, kids is how you succeed in todays world, cater to the kids. The times of blood and guts and gore is over, that ship has sailed, but WWE can still put on great matches without the blood. Blood does not make the match better. Blading is over-rated in my opinion
How about buried by BOTH OF them. John Cena obviously plays politics and you are blind if you don't see that. Numerous times in interviews he said he doesn't want to go heel because '' he is not a bad person or some shit'' He obviously doesn't give a fuck about the business and is in it for himself. Thus the same character BS we been getting for so long from this clown. I'm sorry but EVERY top baby face there has ever been are all better than John Cena in every aspect. For a guy to BE BOOED out of arenas on a daily basis should tell you something. What top face of a company has gotten booed on a daily basis? And he has chased more fans away than brought in fans. Refer to the ratings of the show. And I never said WWE can't put on good shows/matches without blood. Obviously there have been great matched with no blood. But for a match like hell in a cell there should be BLOOD just to sell the notion of the Cell being so barbaric and what not. The match it self etc...

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
My problem with WWE and blood isn't trying to stop blading, or stuff like that, but how they freak out over times guys get cut naturally. It's sad that apparently society has changed to the point where we can't handle a little blood on TV, but if a kid scrapes his knee playing basketball outside, no one freaks out about seeing it. Because of this, I think Hell in a Cell's name should be changed. If they do away with all the violence in it, then how is it really "hell" anymore?

As for kids being the main market, and Vince just wanting to get more and more kids, alot of this people on this forum were "kids" more or less during the Attitude Era. We had Austin and the Rock and grew up on them. Then here comes Cena, and Vince turns on the fans of those two, buy giving them a guy who was the complete opposite of Austin/Rock, and making him the star of the show for far longer. Now, even as Cena gets older, they keep promoting him to more and more kids who weren't even born for Cena's first several title reigns, instead of building new top tier stars. The question is, will this ultimately work in 20~ years when Cena retires? Not all, but many Attitude Era fans still watch WWE at least somewhat, even though most of the Attitude Era stars are gone. When Cena is finally gone, I doubt most of these kids will want to watch WWE anymore, and they'll be in desperate need of a new star.

·
Registered
441 Posts
John Cena has done more for the WWE than ANYONE in recent memory and you are blind if you don't see that. You may hate him, but he has made millions for the WWE. And the whole breast cancer thing, yeah all cenas idea. He is the most caring guy in the WWE, and no i am not a John Cena fan, but i see the truth, and see reality. He is a money making machine, so its smart of WWE to keep him in the title picture, i don't like it, but i understand it.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts