Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is set to take place in 2011, wwe has run into some major finacal problems and is slowly going bankrupt so they fired most of the superstars and got a whole new roster

titles -

wwe title - jeff hardy
us title - john cena
tag team titles - matt hardy and undertaker

roster -
jeff hardy
john cena
kane
undertaker
matt hardy
randy orton
sheamus
primo
carlito
the miz
john morrison
heath slater
brock lesnar

shows -

wwe raw - monday
wwe supershow - tuesday
wwe tribute to the troops - wednesday
wwe smackdown - thursday
wwe velocitay - friday

enjoy

·
Banned
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
WWE RAW January 1

vince mcmahon comes out and says that this is the new wwe and this is how it stays, he says if some fans dont like it they can leave, most fans leave, and only 90 fans left in the arena(madison square garden)

match 1 - carlito and primo vs undertaker and matt hardy for the tag titles

carlito is about to hit a backstabber but undertaker distracts ref and matt hardy hits carlito and primo with chairs for the pin.

brock lesnar comes out and says that may be how things worked in the good ol days but not now, and challenges them to a match next week he will have a mystery partner

match 2 - kane vs heath slater

this match is pretty much a jobbers match and kane gets the chokeslam for the win

we get a ad that talks about the new rise and fall of ecw part 2 dvd in stores now then the camera cuts to randy orton who says he isint here tonight so his replacement in the final match is john morrison

match 3 - john cena vs sheamus for the us title

at the end sheamus is about to clothesline cena but he reversed it into a aa and got the pin

match 4 - john morrison vs miz number 1 contendership for wwe title

miz tries to win with a low blow but john morrison jumps over him and kicks him then gets the pin

jeff hardy comes out to his own talk show and invites a member of the crowd. the crowd start booing at the wwe, but he says not to worry, the wwe is getting much better and this is only the start, then he twist of fates the crowd member as the show goes off the air.

·
Banned
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WWE Supershow - January 2

vince comes out and explains the premise of supershow, a show mainly on in ring action. the crowd seem to like this, as it is sold out here at the staples center.

match 1 - primo vs heath slater

primo tries to represent his team, but comes up short after heath slater uses the ropes for leverage without the ref seeing. carlito comes and backstabs heath slater, and tells primo not to let it happen again, and to watch his upcoming match on how to really wrestle.

match 2 - brock lesnar vs carlito

brock lesnar gets cheered more than carlito, which seems to annoy him. a backstabber gets turned into an f5, and brock wins. primo is shown smirking on the entrance way.

match 3 - sheamus vs miz

some of the crowd leave for this, as they think it was a poor booking decision to have two hated wrestlers fight one another. sheamus eventually wins with a chokeslam as supershow goes off the air.

·
Registered
76 Posts
First, you say WWE is low on money but yet they have shows a week? And why bring Jeff and Matt Hardy back and not make them Tag Team Champions? Instead you make Undertaker half of it. I don't think 'Taker will ever go back to Tag Teams. I would've had 'Taker/Miz as the #1 Contender's Match. Also, you got 2 Main Eventers battling for the U.S. Title? and Randy Orton would never miss a #1 Contender's Match. The main problem I see with this BTB, though, is Undertaker performing Heel-like actions like distracting the ref and his partner hitting the opponents with a chair.

However, you had some very good match-ups. Morrison/Miz would put on a show. Sheamus/Cena was one of the best rivalries in 2010. Kane/Slater is a good David vs. Goliath kind of match. But having 'Taker and Hardy square off against jobbers like Carlito and Primo?

I wish you the best of luck. And I hope you have something under your sleeve for these brave actions!

·
HOPE
13,222 Posts
Your last thread - joke or not - just nine days ago. I suggest you read the rules, because you have to wait 30 days to start a new thread. This will be closed until then so that, if you're not just trolling and taking the piss, you can look around and see what to expect around here, as well as properly organise this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.