INTERCONITEL CHAMP:SHELTON
TAGTEAMCHAMPS:REGAL&TAJIRI
HARDCORE:KANE

SMACKDOWNCHAMPIONS:WWECHAMP:BROCK
UNITEDSTATES:EDDIE
TAGTEAM:M N M
EUROPEAN:BOOKER T

RAW

JR:HELLO EVERYBODY WELCOME TO RAW AND TONIGHT MAIN EVENT IS FOR THE WORLD HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP BATISTA VS JBL

KING: YES IT IS I HOPE JBL COME ON TOP HERE TONIGHT

JR:WELL LETS START IT OFF WITH CHRISTIAN VS SHELTON

CHRISTIAN VS SHELTON:A CHEAP SHOT BY CHRISTIAN ON SHELTON AND CHRISTIAN STOMPS THE HEAD OF SHELTON AND CHRISTIAN TAUNTS THE CROWD AND SHELTON DROP KICK CHRISTIAN AND CLOTHESLINE AND SHELTON IS THE TOP ROPE AND MISSLE DROP KICK ON CHRISTIAN AND SHELTON COVERS CHRISTIAN 1 2 AND NO ONLY 2 AND SHELTON LIFTS UP CHRISTIAN AND THE CHOP AND CHRISTIAN PUSH THE REF AND LOW BLOWED ON SHELTON AND CHRISTIAN PUNCHING SHELTON AND CHRISTIAN TOSS SHELTON TO THE ROPE AND TRYS TO HIP TOSS SHELTON BUT SHELTON SUPER KICK ON TOP OF THE HEAD CHRISTIAN MUST BE OUT WHAT A SHOT AND SHELTON HITS THE T-BONE SUPFLEX AND THE COVER 1 2 3....SHELTON WINS.

BACKSTAGE:*TRIPLE H OPENS ERICS DOOR*
TRIPLE H:ERIC WHAT THE HELL IS YOU THINKING GIVING JBL A DAMN TITLE SHOT I DESERVE THAT BELT NOT JBL.

ERIC:IM SORRY ITS ALREADY BOOK BUT I CAN ADD YOU TO THE MATCH TONIGHT IT WILL BE JBL VS BATISTA VS TRIPLE H WHAT DO YOU SAY.

TRIPLE H:ERIC I KNEW YOU HAD A BRAIN AND TONIGHT I PROMISE YOU I WILL BE CHAMP.*TRIPLE H STARE AT ERIC AND LEAVE*

JR:KING DID YOU JUST HERE THAT.

KING:YES TONIGHT WE IS GOING TO HAVE A TRIPLE THREAT MATCH WOW.

JR: WAIT A MINUTE ITS CHRIS MASTER HE IS IN THE RING.

CHRIS MASTER:TONIGHT ITS TIME FOR SOMEONE IN THE BACK TO WIN A $1,OOO HERE TONIGHT IF THEY CAN BREAK THE MASTER LOCK *FANS BOO*

*REGAL MUSIC HITS*

MASTER:SO YOU THINK YOU CAN WIN THIS CHALLENGE.

REGAL:WHAT DO YOU THINK SUNSHINE.

MASTER:OK

REGAL SITS ON THE CHAIR AND CHRIS MASTER KICK REGAL IN THE BACK IN THE HEAD IN PUT THE MASTER LOCK ON REGAL AND HERE COMES TAJIRI AND HE SPIT GREEN MIST ON MASTER AND REGAL HIT MASTER WITH BRASS NUCKS AND MASTER IS OUT COLD.

JR:WHAT A NIGHT.

KING:TONIGHT A TRIPLE THREAT MATCH FOR THE WORLD HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP HOLD ON LOOK ITS EDGE BACK STAGE.

*EDGE IS IN THE WOMENS LOCKER ROOM*

EDGE:LITA BABY WHERE YOU AT.

LITA:HEY HONEY YOU READY FOR YOUR MATCH AGAINST THAT NASTY HOT BREATHE KANE.

EDGE:IM GOING TO KICK CAN ASS AND TAKE HIS HARDCORE BELT.

LITA: I KNOW *KISS EDGE* COME ON LETS GO

KING:I WISH I WAS EDGE.

JR:I HOPE EDGE GET WHAT HE DESERVE HERE TONIGHT AGAINST KANE.

KING:WITH LITA ON YOUR CONER YOU CAN'T LOOSE.

IN THE RING:KURT ANGLE

KURT:YOU PEOPLE DO NOT SHOW NO RESPECT FOR A OYLMPIC GOLD MEDALIST AND OF COURSETHIS IS THE WINDY CITY CHICAGO YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT GOLD MEDALIST AND NOT ONLY IM A GOLD MEDALIST IM A 4 TIME WORLD HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMP AND NON OF YOU FAT PEOPLE DON'T GIVE ME RESPECT COME ON I HAVE BEATEN THE BEST THERE IS IN THIS BUISSNESS AND THAT DON'T PHRASE YOU UM YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SAY I SUCK LOOK AT YOUR TEAM COME ON WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU GUY HAD A TITLE IN CHICAGO BACK IN 1998 WOW BIG DEAL ALL I KNOW IS THAT CHICAGO SUCKS HA HA HA.

*UNDERTAKER MUSIC*

KURT:WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT YOU FREAKIN IDIOT I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE YOU HASSBEEN DO NOT INTERUPT ME WHEN IM TALKING TO THESE IDIOTS.

UNDERTAKER KICKS KURT AND GIVES HIM A TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER.

UNDERTAKER:YOU WILL REST IN PEACE ITS ME AND YOU NO MERCY.

JR:WOW AT NO MERCY ITS KURT VS UNDERTAKER.

KING: YEAH HOW DARE THE UNDERTAKER INTERUPT KURT ANGLE I HOPE KURT BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THE UNDERTAKER.

JR:WELL WILL SEE AT NO MERCY BUT NEXT IT IS KANE VS EDGE.

KANE VS EDGE:KANE IS WALKING DOWN THE RAMP BUT EDGE FROM BEHIND HIT CAN WITH A CHAIR AND HIT HIM AGAIN BUT THIS TIME IN THE HEAD AND EDGE WITH HARD RIGHT HANDS IN KANE FACE AND EDGETRYS TO SLAM KANE ON THE RAMP BUT KANE REVERSE AND SLAMS EDGE AND EDGE HOLLOWING IN PAIN AND LIFTS UP EDGE AND TOSS HIM IN THE RING AND BOOT TO THE FACE OF EDGE AND KANE GO OUTSIDE AND GET A TABLE AND SET IT OUTSIDE OF THE RING AND KANE GOES RIGHT BACK IN THE RING AND OUT OF NOWHERE EDGE SPEARS KANE AND MAKES THE COVE 1 2 NO KANE KICKS OUT AND EDGE MAD AGRUEING WITH THE REF AND SAYING ITS 3 AND GET UP AND A RIGHT HAND BY KANE AND TOSS EDGE TO THE TURNBUCKLE AND CLOTHESLINE EDGE AND EDGE IS ON THE ROPE AND CLOTHESLINE AND LITA TAPS KANE AND SLAPS THE HELL OUT OF HER EX HUSBAND KANE AND KANE GRABS HER HAIR AND EDGE HIT KANE IN THE BACK WITH THE CHAIR AND A HARD SHOT TO THE HEAD AND EDGE PUT THE CHAIR DOWN AND PICK UP KANE AND THE HIGH DDT ON THE CHAIR AND EDGE PINS HIM ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE RING 1 2 3 EDGE WINS.

AFTERMATH: HERE COMES JOHN CENA AND EDGE ROLLING ON THE FLOOR AND EDGE IS BY THAT TABLE AND CENA IS HAMMERING EDGE AND LIFTS UP FOR THE F-U AND HE F-U EDGE ON THE TABLE ON THE FLOOR AND CENA LEAVES.

JR:WHY DID CENA ATTACK EDGE FOR.

KING:I DON'T KNOW BUT TRUST ME EDGE WILL GET HIS PAY BACK OH ITS JBL

*SOMEONE KNOCKING ON THE DOOR*

JBL:COME IN

TRIPLE H:HEY JBL I WANT TO SAY STAY THE HELL AWAY ITS ME AND BATISTA OK YOU JUST LOOK OK ALRIGHT SEE YOU LATER.

JBL:TRIPLE H HOLD ON A SECOND LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING I M A WRESTLING GOD IM THE LONGEST REINING CHAMPION IN A LONG TIME SO YOU DON'T JUST COME IN HERE AND TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND NOT DO I HAD THIS TITLE MATCH ONE ON ONE MAN AND MAN BUT NO HERE COME TRIPLE H KISSING PEOPLES ASS FOR A SHOT I DESERVE THE CHAMPIONSHIP BECAUSE IM A WRESTLING GOD GOT IT.

TRIPLE H:NO YOU LISTEN TO ME IM A 10 TIME WORLD CHAMPAND YOU IS A ONE HIT WONDER AND I GOT UNFINISH BUSSINESS WITH BATISTA BUT I TELL YOU WHAT WHAT ABOUT ME AND YOU DOUBLE TEAM BATISTA TAKE HIM OUT AND IT WILL BE ME AND YOU ONE ON ONE WHAT DO SAY.

JBL:OK I SEE YOU IN THE RING.

TRIPLE H:OK

JR:AND IT IS NEXT.

JR:WELL KING ITS TIME FOR THE WORLD HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

KING: YES I WANT TO WHATS GOING TO HAPPEND HERE TONIGHT.

*JBL COME DOWN*

*TRIPLE H COME DOWN*

*BATISTA COMES DOWN*
TRIPLE H ATTACKS BATISTA FROM BEHIND AND JBL AND TRIPL H STOMPS BATISTA AND BATISTA GETS UP AND FIGHT BACK AND HE CLOTHESLINE JBL AND PUNCH TRIPLE H AND BATISTA SPINBUSTER JBL AND PINS HIM 1 2 TRIPLE H BREAKS IT UP AND TRIPLE H WITH A HIGH KNEE ON BATISTA AND PINS 1 2 JBL PULLS TRIPLE H LEG AND TRIPLE H PUSH JBL JBL PUNCH TRIPLE H AND START BEATING THE HELL OUT OF HIM AND BATISTA KICK JBL IN THE HEAD JBL FALL OUT THE RING AND BATISTA THUMPS UP AND DOWN AND SETS UP THE SIT OUT POWERBOMB ITS RANDY ORTON HE RKO BATISTA AND LEAVES THE RING TRIPLE H GOES FOR THE COVER 1 2 3 IT OVER.

JR:WHAT THE HELL IS RANDY DOING HERE IS ON SMACKDOWN AND HE JUST COAST BATISTA THE WORLD TITLE DAMN IT

KING:I KNEW TRIPLE H WILL WIN

JR:WHAT GOING TO HAPPEND NEXT WEEK.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts