Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ah yes, yet another WWE booking thread on this forum. But give it a chance and I am going to make WWE so great that even Jim Cornette is going to be proud of me. Anyways, that out of the way, I am starting this series by rebooking Wrestlemania 36 so I can make some changes to fit my vision.

Night 1 :

• The Kabuki Warriors © defeated Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross to retain the Women’s tag team championship after Asuka makes Nikki Cross tap out to the Asuka lock.
  • Elias defeated Baron Corbin.
  • Sami Zayn © defeated Daniel to retain the Intercontinental championship.
  • The Usos defeated The New Day.
  • Seth Rollins defeats Kevin Owens (Owens’ win didn’t do anything for him anyways so)
  • The Undertaker defeats AJ Styles in a boneyard match.
  • Brock Lesnar © Vs Drew McIntyre – WWE Championship : This match goes exactly like the real match except in the end, as Drew is going for one last claymore, Paul Heyman grabs his foot causing a distraction, allowing Brock to hit one last F5 and retain his title.

Night 2 :

• Rhea Ripley © defeated Charlotte Flair to retain her NXT Women’s Championship.
  • Aliester Black defeated Bobby Lashley (w/ Lana)
  • Dolph Ziggler defeated Otis. Otis got Mandy so it’s a win for him anyway.
  • Randy Orton defeated Edge in a Last Man Standing Match. Sorry, no sorry.
  • The Usos defeated The Street Profits (RAW Tag Team Champions) to become the Undisputed Tag Team Champions (SD Tag Team Titles are vacated due to The Miz being unable to defend)
  • Becky Lynch (RAW Women’s champion) defeated Bayley (SD Women’s champion) to become the Undisputed Women’s Champion.
  • “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt defeated John Cena in a Firefly Funhouse match. The match stays the same except The Fiend leaves Bray’s body after the match. The Fiend’s mission is complete which is to get revenge from Cena for Bray’s burial. I think it should be possible to show in the kind of match it was that Fiend was actually created by the frustration of Bray regarding his career in WWE. But I am not trained in film making so I will leave that to the professionals.
  • Brock Lesnar (WWE Champion) Vs Goldberg (Universal Champion) – Undisputed WWE Championship : Brock Lesnar completely decimates Goldberg to become the Undisputed WWE Champion.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
News :

• Vince has reportedly hired a new guy as incharge of both Raw and Smackdown. While nothing much is known about this man, he has already started pulling out some strings as it turns out, it was him who decided to unify the championship belts at Wrestlemania.
  • WWE has announced today that they will be going on a break because of the ongoing global crisis.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
News :

1. WWE is all set to make their return to producing shows in November. They are planning to hold a draft event before the return which will be simulcasted on USA Network and Fox.

2. As per a new agreement with the USA Network, Raw will have a 30 minute pre show and a 30 minute post show which will go down live. The normal episode of Raw will be cut down to 2 hours.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts