Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I been reading all over the web that the WWE is looking follow up the UK Champion k tournament with both and WWE Asian Champion and Latin American Champion k tournament.. It sound like not an bad idea but with the WWE Asian Champion hope it not just wrestlers from the likes of china,Japan and Korea but other other countries too like India,Parkistan and Isreal and yes they're Asian countries. With the Latin American Champion there is a lot good wrestlers in South America like Rush and El Texano Jr They could have in it.

So what everyone think of the WWE possible doing tournaments for WWE Asian Champion/t Latin American Champion

·
Madness is the emergency exit
2,826 Posts
I'm fine with it as long as these UK, Latino and Asian champions are never defended on Raw/SD. Too many titles. I only want them to compete in their own NXT type league wherever in the world they're from. If they did it this way I think it'd be a great idea to have even more. It'd be like having NXT territories from all over the world.

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Okay why not? theres a US Champ, a UK Champ, a Universal Champ, they could bring back the European Title, and then we would need the Earth Champ, The Caribbean Champ, The Aussie Title, The Middle East Champ and The Africa Champ lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts