Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I have decided to start a BTB. I will be using the current rosters and the event will take place right after Armageddon. The results for Armageddon are the same as real life. I will start with the Raw after Armageddon (no tribute to the troops. I'll post Rosters later. Wish me luck!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Raw Roster
Antonio
Ashley
Big Show(World Tag Team Champion)
Candice
Carlito
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Masters
Daivari
Danny Basham
Edge
Eugene
Gene Snitsky
Gregory Helms
Hulk Hogan
Jerry Lawler
Joey Styles
John Cena(WWE Champion)
Johnny Parisi
Jonathan Coachman
Kane(World Tag Team Champion)
Kurt Angle
Lance Cade
Lilian Garcia
Lita
Maria
Matt Striker
Mick Foley
Mickie James
Rene Dupree
Ric Flair
Rob Conway
Rob Van Dam
Romeo
Rosey
Shawn Michaels
Shelton Benjamin
Stone Cold
The Rock
Todd Grisham
Torrie Wilson
Trevor Murdoch
Triple H
Trish Stratus(Women's Champion)
Tyson Tomko
Val Venis
Victoria

GM: ???
Commentators: Coach, Styles, and King.

Smackdown Roster
Batista(World Champion and WWE Tag Team Champion)
Boogeyman
Booker T
Brian Kendrick
Chris Benoit
Doug Basham
Funaki
Hardcore Holly
Heidenreich
JBL
Jillian
Joey Mercury
Johnny Nitro
Josh Mathews
Juventud
Ken Kennedy
Kid Kash(Cruiserweight Champion)
Kristal
Lashley
Matt Hardy
Melina
Michael Cole
Nunzio
Orlando Jordan
Paul Burchill
Paul London
Psicosis
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio(WWE Tag Team Champion)
Road Warrior Animal
Scotty 2 Hotty
Sharmell
Simon Dean
Stacy Keibler
Steve Romero
Steven Richards
Super Crazy
Sylvan
Tazz
Theodore Long
Undertaker
Vito

GM: Teddy Long
Commentators: Michale Cole and Tazz.

Here are the rosters.

·
Registered
20,205 Posts
If you really want to, you can get the spelling changed, but it is minor.

Good luck on this, I am interested to see who you are going to make as Raw GM.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the supprot guys. Raw is my first show and no preview unfortunatley though Raw is turning out good for my first time ever.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Raw
12/19/05
Long Island, New York

Show opens with pyro’s. We then see Coach, Styles, and King.

Styles: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to another action packed Raw. Last week, Chris Masters, Shawn Michaels, Kane, Kurt Angle, and Carlito all made it into the elimination chamber.

King: Yeah. They will be facing the champion, John Cena!

Coach: Well tonight on Raw we have Triple H vs. Ric Flair in a rematch from Survivor Series.

King: Yeah that will be great.

Styles: Well at Survivor Series Triple H used a screw driver, three pedigree’s, and a sledgehammer to finish Flair off.

Coach: Yeah. I loved every minute of it.

“No Chance” plays and Vince comes out to a big pop.

Vince: Well here I am. Long Island. The Nassau Coliseum. You know what once again we come to you while on the verge of the New Years Revolution Pay Per View.

Crowd Pops

Vince: And now it’s time to name the new GM. The new GM of Raw will be a man that has experience with being a GM. He’s done it for one night and I was quite impressed. He was also suspended but I lifted his suspension but he’s still not allowed to wreste. Ladies and gentlemen, the lovable, Eugene!

Eugene comes out and crowd pops

Eugene: Oh, Oh. Thankyou Mr. McMahon. This one of the best moments of my life. I never thought I would get to be Mr. General Manager. But I really liked how you took out my uncle and took out the trash. That was cool! I saw him after and he smelled like rotten eggs. And what I’m going to do first is… um… um…

Vince: How about I help you out there Eugene.

Eugene: Ok.

Vince: Like last year we will have 6 matches. They will involve are 6 participants in the chamber. In the first match it will be Kane vs. Big Show. The two tag team champions will face off even though there tag team champions. It’s like last year if Show wins, he goes in the chamber and Kane gets kicked out.

Crowd pops

Vince: The next match will give Shelton Benjamin another chance at the chamber as he faces Carlito.

Crowd gives mixed reaction

Vince: The third match will be Kurt Angle vs. Mick Foley!

Crowd Pops

Vince: The fourth will actually involve one of our commentators. That’s right. It will be the Coach vs. Chris Masters!

Crowd boos

Vince: It gets better as Shawn Michaels will face Trevor Murdoch.

Crowd Pops

Vince: And finally it will be for the WWE Championship, John Cena vs. Chavo Guerrero!

Eugene: That’s great. I can’t wait. But first I have to go blow air into my office.

Vince: Uh, yeah. You do that Eugene.

Eugene: Ok.

Eugene and Vince leave.

Commercial Break

Match 1- Big Show vs. Kane

Match End: Big Show and Kane are punching eachother. Show follows up with a headbutt. Show then picks Kane up for a side slam. Show then covers Kane. 1…2…thre Kane kicks out. Show picks Kane up and grabs him by the throat. Kane then follows up by grabing Show by the throat. They both try to get eachothers hand’s off the throat. Show is able to get Kane’s hand off and chokeslams Kane. Show then covers Kane. 1…2…thre Kane kicks out. Show then picks Kane up and Kane is able to grab Show by the throat. Kane gets Show up and chokeslams him. Kane then hooks the leg of Show. 1…2…3.

Winner: Kane. MT: 13:45

Styles: What a match with Kane pulling out the victory.

Coach: I for one am not surprised.

King: Sure your not. But anyway the time to beat for the chamber is 13:45.

Coach: That’s going to be a hard match to beat but yours truly will beat Chris Masters even though I have a lot of respect for him in just three seconds.

King: I can’t wait to see that happen.

Styles: Me to.

Coach: Well your going to have to wait until later.

We see Eugene in the back jumping in his office (the same one he had when he was GM for a day in 2004.

Eugene: I’m jumping I’m jumping. I’m jumping jumping jumping. Being GM is so much fun. To bad Uncle Eric had to get fired. But it’s cool being General Manager.

Eugene continues jumping. We see Mick Foley and Eugene stops.

Eugene: It’s Mick Foley. Oh. Your one of my hero’s with Rock, Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Physico Sid, and you.

Foley: That’s good to know but Eugene I want to talk to you about my match with Kurt Angle. I want it to be a submission match. I have the Mandible Claw and he has the Ankle Lock. It would be perfect.

Eugene: Ok. It’s a submission match. Oh, I just remembered I got a present for you.

Foley: Really let me see.

Eugene gets the badly rapped present.

Eugene: I wrapped the present by myself.

Foley: Yeah I see.

Foley unwraps it in about a second and sees a Mr. Socko with a Eugene face on ut.

Eugene: You like it?

Foley: I love it! Thanks Mr. Dinsmore.

Eugene: You don’t have to call me that. My first name is Eugene.

Foley: Alright. Thanks Eugene.

We cut to the commentary booth.

King: Well that’s one of the dumbest looking socks I have ever seen.

Coach: I have to agree with you King.

Styles: Will you two be quiet.

King: Make us.

Styles: Never mind. Coming up next Benjamin has a chance for redemption on Carlito.

Coach: And it’s next.

Commercial Break

Match 2- Carlito Cool vs. Shelton Benjamin

Match End: The match is up to the 13 minutes and 20 seconds mark. Benjamin sees it and he has 25 seconds to pin Carlito who is down. Benjamin picks Carlito up. Benjamin attempts a T-Bone but Carlito elbows Benjamin in the back on the head. Cartlito then kicks Benjamin and follows it up with a DDT. 15 seconds loeft. Carlito pins Benjamin. 1…2…thre Benjamin kicks out. 10 seconds left on the clock. Carlito picks Benjamin up and tries to punch him but Benjamin blocks it and hits Carlito with a T-Bone. Three seconds left. Benjamin gets the pin on Carlito while looking at the time. 1…2… Time is up and Benjamin gets off Carlito. Benjamin realizes he can’t be last in the chamber. The he remembers he can still be in it. He turns around and tries to get Carlito but Carlito reverses it into a small package. 1…2…3.

Winner: Carlito Cool. MT: 13:55

We see Benjamin getting really frusturated. He kicks the ropes and watches Carlito head to the back looking very angry.

Coach: Well Benjamin had Carlito beat, but got off him as soon as time ran out.

Styles: Well Benjamin has been losing ever since what Michaels said.

King: I’ve come to the conclusion that Michaels is bad luck.

Coach: I couldn’t agree more.

Styles: I could disagree a lot.

Commercial Break

We see Benjamin in the back getting out of his locker room with his bags packed.

Benjamin: I’m sick of this.

We then see Todd Grisham coming up towards Benjamin.

Todd: Benjamin, why do you have all your stuff packed?

Benjamin: I’m tired of losing every week. It started because of Michaels and as far as I’m concerned wrestling is done with me, and I’m done with it. Good-bye WWE.

Benjamin walks out of the building.

Styles: What the hell is wrong with Benjamin?

Coach: That’s what I want to know. I don’t want him leaving.

Styles: Me neither.

King: Well it looks like he just quit.

Styles: That’s very disappointing.

Coach: Agreed.

King: Well next up is Kurt Angle vs. Foley!

Match 3- Submission Match
Mick Foley vs. Kurt Angle

Match End: Mick Foley kicks Angle and double arm DDT’s him. Foley follows it up with taking out the Mr. Socko Eugene gave him. Foley and then gets Angle and sticks the sock in his mouth locking in the mandible claw. Angle makes it to the ropes. Foley breaks it up. Foley goes over to Angle but Angle gets behind Foley and hits three German suplex’s. Angle then pulls the straps down and picks Foley up and hits an Angle Slam. Angle then locks the Ankle Lock on Foley. Foley is given no choice but to tap out.

Winner: Kurt Angle. MT: 10:20

Styles: I’m surprised. Angle actually pulled off a fair victory.

King: Yeah.

Coach: He pulls off fair victories all the time.

Styles: Rarely.

King: yeah. The only time he doesn’t cheat is when he faces women.

Coach: That’s very insulting to an Olympic gold medallist.

Styles: It’s insulting he has to cheat most of the time.

King: Yeah.

Coach: Alright guys just shut up.

Commercial Break

Styles: We are back. We still have four great matches to go.

Coach: Yeah. I can’t wait for Cena and Chavo. That one will be off the hook. But I better get out of here and prepare for my match.

Coach gets off his chair.

King: Good. We don’t need you anyway. Well next up is Coach vs. Masters.

Styles: I can’t wait.

We cut to see Maria with Chavo in the back.

Maria: I am here with Chavo Guerrero. First of all I want to say sorry for your uncle’s death. But what are your thoughts on having a wwe championship match with John Cena?

Chavo’s face turns red and a tear starts coming out of his eye.

Chavo: Maria. I wish my uncle were here. If he were he’d probably say “Nice going Chavito”. But he’s not here. I will never forget him. I really wish he were still here. On to how I feel about my match with Cena. It’s a very great match for me as I have a chance at the title. I intend to win it but if I don’t, that’s ok. But I will do whatever it takes though. I will lie. I will cheat. I will steal if I have to but I know in the end, Cena and I will shake whether end is me win or he wins. Good luck Cena.

Chavo walks off screen.

Styles: Coach and Masters will square off next.

Commercial Break

Match 4- Coach vs. Chris Masters

The match starts with Coach pushing Masters but Masters doesn’t budge. Masters wags his finger and then kicks Coach. Masters then puts Coach in the Master Lock. Ref raises Coach’s hand. Coach’s hand drops and Masters let’s go.

Winner: Chris Masters. MT: 8 seconds.

King: How is anybody going to beat that time?

Styles: I’m not sure but it looks like Master’s will be out last.

King: What a relief. That just gives him a less likelier chance to get injured

We cut to the back and we see Eugene and Todd is interviewing Eugene.

Todd: Well Eugene Benjamin just went out of the building. And

Eugene has a surprised look on his face.

Eugene: Uh. Benjamin is leaving. No! I’ve got to go get him.

Eugene runs to the exit of the building.

Todd: Wait Eugene I think it’s too…… late.

Commercial Break

Cutting Edge

Edge: I along with the lovely Lita, am going to have my first official Cutting Edge tonight. See tonight my cutting Edge is with a man who we’ve seen people try to look like him, but I’ve got the real guy. Ladies and Gentlemen, Santa Clause!

Santa comes out and he has a long black beard sticking out. He brings tow gifts wrapped up for Edge and Lita.

Edge: Are those for us?

Santa: Ho Ho Ho, yes it is.

Voice sounds a lot like Gene Snitsky

Edge: Really. Well ladies open there presents first.

Lita opens her present and finds a diamond ring.

Santa: Ho ho ho. It was personally picked out by Edge. He wanted me to give it to you as a gift from Santa Clause.

Lita: Edge that’s so sweet.

Edge: What do you have in there for me.

Santa gives Edge the present. Edge opens it and finds a replica of the WWE Title (the regular one).

Edge: My god! Am I dreaming! A replica of the original title. May bot be the real thing but it’s the second best. However soon I’ll have the real thing.

Santa: Some day Edge. Some day soon.

Eugene comes out.

Eugene: Oooo. The real Sanata Clause. Snata I want a psp, what Edge got, and a hat and coat like yours. Oo. Let me try it on.

Eugene pulls off the coat and hat and it’s non other than Gene Snitsky.

Snitsky: Damn you Eugene.

Eugene: You’re not the real Santa. Your fake. I want to see the real Santa. Maybe he’s in the back. Hold on guys let me go check.

Eugene goes to the back. A little while later Eugene comes back out.

Eugene: I couldn’t find him. But I did write my letter to the real Santa Clause who got it. Santa is awesome. Oh yeah um Edge bye bye.

Eugene leaves.

Commercial Break

Match 5- Shawn Michaels vs. Trevor Murdoch

Match End: Trevor has Michaels in the corner. Trevor is punching him. Trevor Irish Whips him and goes at him but Michaels moves out of the way of the splash. Michaels then back suplex’s Murdoch. Murdoch gets up and Michaels back body drops him. Michaels then picks Murdoch up and bodyslams him. Michales picks him up and does it again. Michaels then goes to the top rope. Michaels hits the diving elbow. Michaels then sets Murdoch up for some sweet shin music. Michaels is able to nail it and hooks the leg of Murdoch. 1…2…3.

Winner: Shawn Michaels. MT: 8:24

Styles: Well Michaels is able to prevail.

King: Murdoch did pretty well but Michaels was able to pick up the victory. So far the order is Kane and Carlit start first followed by Angle in the chamber, followed by Michaels and Masters.

Styles: Cena could change the whole thing but up next is Triple H vs. Ric Flair.

Commercial Break

Match 6- Triple H vs. Ric Flair

Match End: Triple H is in control This match goes surprisingly long. No weapons were used at all. Triple H has Flair in the corner. Tripe H chops at him. Flair puts Triple H in the corner and chops him a few times. Flair then takes Triple H down by the legs but Triple H pushes Flair with his legs into the ref. Triple H gets up and kicks Flair. Triple H pedigrees Flair. But no ref. Triple H goes under the ring and gets the sledgehammer. He goes in the ring and before he hits Flair Show comes out and hits the chokeslam on Triple H. Triple H is down. The ref and Flair are both moving. Flair is able to get his hand on Triple H for the cover. 1……..2………3.

Winner: Ric Flair. MT: 21:21

Styles: Flai is able to pick up the win with the thanks of the Big Show.

King: If it weren’t for Show, Flair would probably be in the abulance on the way to the hospital. Thank god Shw showed up.

Styles: Cena and Chavo for the title is next.

Commercial Break

Match 7- WWE Championship
Chavo Guerrero vs. John Cena©

Match End: Chavo has Cena in the corner. Chavo is punching Cena. Chavo Irihs Whips Cena and follows it up with an attempted clothesline but Cena moves out of the way. Cena kicks Chavo and attempts an F-U but Chavo slides ooff but attempts a clothesline but Cena ducks and Chavo hits the ref. Chavo turns around and low blows Cena. Chavo goes to the outside and grabs a chair and brass knucks.Chavo slides the chair in the ring. Then he grabs the chair and hits Cena. The ref is starting to move. Chavo sees it and Cena starts to get up. Chavo then throws the chair at Cena and lays down pretending he’s knocked out. The ref gets up and sees Cena with the chair. The ref grabs it away from Cena. The ref goes to get it out of the ring while Chavo using the brass knucks hits Cena in the face. Chavo pins Cena. 1…2…thre Cena kicks out. Chavo gets Cena up and hits the three amigos. Chavo then goes to the top. He points upwards to sya” I’m doing this for you Eddie”. Chavo then hits a frog splsh on Cena. Chavo hooks the leg of Cena. 1…2…thre Cena kicks out. Chavo can’t believe it. Chavo goes to pick Cena up but Cena is able to get Chavo on his shoulders and follow it up with an F-U! Cena hooks the leg of Chavo. 1…2…3.

Winner: John Cena. MT: 16:21

Styles: Cena retains the title but what an effort by Chavo. He tried to lie, cheat and steal but it didn’t work.

King: I thought after the frog splash Cena would have been done.

We see Chavo get up and he confronts Cena. He offers his hand out and Cena shakes it. They hug and Chavo leaves the ring and Cena celebrates.

Styles: That’s true respect.

King: Yeah it is. I’m glad I got to witness this match.

Stylea: Me to. Goodnight everybody!

Show Ends

This is my first Raw. Not to bad for a beginner eh?

·
Ho!
17,618 Posts
Here's my Raw review.

Raw Review

Matches/Booking: Your matches are great and they don't go over length like mine. 10/10

Promo's: Wow. Eugene in every promo is kind of strange. Guess since it's his first time as GM guess you thought to add him. 8/10

LengthL 10 pages. Wow. Your first Raw's length is higer than my higest SD!'s length. 10/10

Spelling/Grammer: Saw a few mistakes. 8/10

Entertainment: It was kind of dull to be honest. Eugene as GM is cool but let's see where you go from there. 8/10

Overall: 88/100. B. Truely suprsing. Wasn't expecting you to get this grade. I like Eugene as GM but let's see if you can carry it. Can't wait until Smackdown!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts