Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
He has a nice character and looks. That's 2/3 of an complete wrestler.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He has a nice character and looks. That's 2/3 of complete wrestler.
But there's other guys with the exact same 2/3. :sad:

I have a feel that they're pushing him because he's a lawyer and is married to whats her face.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
But there's other guys with the exact same 2/3. :sad:

I have a feel that they're pushing him because he's a lawyer and is married to whats her face.
And what a huge push he's getting, isn't he? He's there to be destroyed by Clay. He hasn't won a match in ages and is more an joke assistant to the onscreen authority figure than a wrestler.

Sky is the limit for this push.

:cena

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
He has been out for a while with JHud's court case, they need to get some heat back on him and fast, enter Clay.

It did feel very desperate, but i don't think it signifies much, it's still only Funkasauras.

Can't say anything for how they are pushing him in general and the reason why.

He's obviously green, but he has potential with his character and look.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And what a huge push he's getting, isn't he? He's there to be destroyed by Clay. He hasn't won a match in ages and is more an joke assistant to the onscreen authority figure than a wrestler.

Sky is the limit for this push.

:cena
What, it's not a push if he's not going against; and beating, someone like Cena, Punk, Sheamus?

Well alright then.

He has been out for a while with JHud's court case, they need to get some heat back on him and fast, enter Clay.

It did feel very desperate, but i don't think it signifies much, it's still only Funkasauras.

Can't say anything for how they are pushing him in general and the reason why.
I consider it a push because he's being used as an on-air, not-in-ring heel. His heat doesn't come from being in the ring, it comes from coming up with stupid ideas for Big Johnny.

If he's then getting pushed to have both in-ring time to push his heel persona as well as promo-time, then it's a pretty big push for a guy who hasn't had a singles title yet in the WWE.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts